over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First post - formal introduction

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Had a busy weekend with the kids otherwise I would have posted back before now.
I am 32 years old. I started lifting when I was 15, took about a 4 year break and didn't do anything really which was dumb on my part cause I got way outta shape.

As for my legs. I was told this weekend that they could see my leg muscles through my jeans, so maybe my legs are better than what I give them credit for. lol.

As for my traps. I've been doing heavy deads for a few years now. Deads are pretty much my all time favorite exercise. That along with weighted chin ups. Anyway, I can do a sort of a most-muscular pose and get my traps to really flex up, but then just standing relaxed my traps seem to dissappear. Now I've started doing heavy low rack pulls, and heavy behind the back shrugs to try to keep my shoulders from rolling forward.

Oh, and on today's workout. Well I was doing the wide grip bench press, and on my 2nd to last set I was pushing 275 no problem, and then on my 5th rep I felt a slight rip right up under my arm-pit. On the same side I did a partial tear over a year ago when pushing 365. I tell you. I am gonna have to just drop flat bench all together from my workout and do only Inclines because those don't seem to bother me at all.

I just hope I stopped the set fast enough to have not done to much damage to the muscle - again. Otherwise I'm gonna have to push my cycle back abit. I wanna be able to give 100% on my first one. From what I have heard the first cycle is always the best.

You look great man! Keep hittin those quads hard and I'm sure they'll come up quick. It sounds like you have the right game plan.

Anyone ever tell you that you look kind of like Mark Wahlberg?

LMAO.....no, no one ever told me I look like "Marky Mark". I'd probably be more along the lines to fit in the funky bunch. lol
Although a few people tell me I look like Hugh Jackman (Wolverine version) when I let my hair get all nappy and go without shaving the facial hair. hahaha.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Had a busy weekend with the kids otherwise I would have posted back before now.
I am 32 years old. I started lifting when I was 15, took about a 4 year break and didn't do anything really which was dumb on my part cause I got way outta shape.

As for my legs. I was told this weekend that they could see my leg muscles through my jeans, so maybe my legs are better than what I give them credit for. lol.

As for my traps. I've been doing heavy deads for a few years now. Deads are pretty much my all time favorite exercise. That along with weighted chin ups. Anyway, I can do a sort of a most-muscular pose and get my traps to really flex up, but then just standing relaxed my traps seem to dissappear. Now I've started doing heavy low rack pulls, and heavy behind the back shrugs to try to keep my shoulders from rolling forward.

I always had the same problem...long calvicles, wide back, and big shoulders make your traps wider as well and not as sqished and bulky looking. Its a good trade off though. We can always get thicker, but harder to get wide without the bone structure already there.

You look great bro. Awesome physique for a natural.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws