over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Post - Running test at 36, 20 years training

Tim Zane

Registered
What a great site this is. I was turned onto it by a very knowledgeable man in the industry. Thanks for all the great info.

So I've been lifting for many many years and know what I'm doing when it comes to diet and weights. I range from 230-250, 12-15% body fat, natural. I've never done a cycle and have always relied on hard work in the gym - intensity and consistency. I'm at the point where I would like to take my body further and see what type of size I can pack on.

The same man who turned me onto the site gave me some advice which seems pretty legit. He said to start with test C or test E and run it solo. Start at 2cc's a week and spread the 2cc's over the course of the whole week, a little a day. Every few weeks double the dose. When the sides are too much, cut back and that's the amount my body can handle. He said my body would respond with excellent results and no side effects or PCT needed based on the slow introduction and moderate increases. He also stated due to the very slow tapering off, I would retain my gains. I would run this for about 5 months and taper off slowly; take a month off and ease back into it again - basically do that twice a year. I would also run about 10 mg Nolva every other day just to stay on the safe side. I am new to use of anabolics and am trying to read and soak up as much info as possible. I am doing my best to stay away from the bro science.

What are some things I can expect and what do the experienced people on this forum think. I am attempting to get on TRT also to keep cost down...

I appreciate all the advice(s) and look forward to getting made fun of. HAHA

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/beginners-forum/20477-cycle-length-dosages-sanity.html
5) Avoid supressing (shutting down) your HPT axis as much as possible with shorter cycles (6-8 weeks), and the lowest doses you need.

6) There is not one beginner here (or anywhere!) who needs more than 350 or so TOTAL mg (that means all the drugs you plan on taking added together) per week for their first 3-4 cycles. More is not better, and just gives you lots of sides to deal with at a time when you're trying to figure out how your body will respond to various AAS.

You could start by reading what the other members have written about.

Your friend gave you good advice. I cycle with 300mgs but my TRT is 200mg/week. For me 300-600mgs the growth is the same but strength differences are better with higher dosing. Learn to out eat and out grow your cycle dosing.

However you decide to run your Cycle.
Your Friend forgot 1 thing.

You need to run a Pre-Cycle Bloodwork, to make sure you are Healthy enough to do a Cycle.
And if you have any Blood Values that warrant concern.................. JP

My bloodwork show everything in the normal range except creatinine. It is just a smidge higher than the norm. I've read that people who lift a lot and eat a lot of meat often have this. Is this any concern and is this normal for most of us here?

I ran my first cycle at age 30 after lifting for around 7 years and making solid gains and making good progress. My first couple of cycles were Test E at 250 - 300 per week, all in 1 shot per week for 10 weeks.

I was very satisfied with my results and had good strength and mass gains and increased libido. Other people could see the difference in my body also and would make comments or give compliments which is what really told me it was making a difference.

I don't think I did much of a PCT if any at all and recovered just fine I think. But everyone is different so be prepared.

Looking back I don't think I would change a thing except "maybe" splitting up the dosage over the course of a week but again I was very satisfied with my results.

Good luck Bro!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner