over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First post with pics

Flex2019

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I've been reading these forums for a long time but never posted anything until now...Here are a couple pictures taken a couple of days ago. I competed once 10 years ago in a small natural show, but went through some bad times after and ended up only training on and off for the next few years. I recently decided to get back into shape to think about competing again. These pics are of me at 5'7" 175lbs, after having lost 50lbs of bodyfat in about 6 months time. Let me know what you think. Lighting is absolutely horrible but you get the idea. I'll try to get better pics soon.

Last edited:
You look very good. I can't believe that you lost so much bodyfat, you don't have any signs of loose skin anywhere. Look forward to more posts.

You have alot to be proud of...what a change!..you must feel really good. Congrats on you accomplishment so far.

Thanks guys.

Designbuilt and marilyn, thanks for the kind words. As for the loose skin, I'm surprised too that I really don't have much...January 1st I was 225lbs, and now am down to 175...though I'm the strongest I've ever been in my life. Alex A was a huge inspiration to me in my decision to get lean again, especially a particular post of his that I believe was called "Does how much you weigh really matter" or something like that. I look ok at 225lbs, but at 175 the difference is amazing. Thanks, Alex. Let me mention too that I am lifetime natural in these pics, but since taking them two weeks ago I have started my first experiment with supplements. The next 16 weeks should be interesting.

Designbuilt and marilyn, thanks for the kind words. As for the loose skin, I'm surprised too that I really don't have much...January 1st I was 225lbs, and now am down to 175...though I'm the strongest I've ever been in my life. Alex A was a huge inspiration to me in my decision to get lean again, especially a particular post of his that I believe was called "Does how much you weigh really matter" or something like that. I look ok at 225lbs, but at 175 the difference is amazing. Thanks, Alex. Let me mention too that I am lifetime natural in these pics, but since taking them two weeks ago I have started my first experiment with supplements. The next 16 weeks should be interesting.

what an aesthetic physique my dude.

Really excited to see how these next 16 weeks pan out for you. I have a feeling your gonna be one crazy lookin dude.

Very impressive !!!

You look great !!!

Here's a couple more.

Here's a few more pics...these are taken today, 2 weeks into my experiment.
Thanks again for all the kind words...it took me so long to post on this board because I was afraid I wouldn't be accepted by a group of people as hardcore as the members here. The knowledge on this board is incredible, hopefully I can help others with my knowledge as much as I've been helped already.

Last edited:
great job!

you look impressive. It must feel great to have made that change.
don't ever let it slip away again bro.

Thanks again guys for the compliments...I do feel amazing, it's funny when you barely fit into a 36 waist pant and 6 months later a pair of 32's falls right off of you. It was a lot of fun to watch my body change...it happened very quickly and I could see differences even week to week. I wish I had taken before pictures. I've upped my calories by about 300 per day now as part of my next phase and I'm starting to feel strong. Didn't really know what to expect but I'm about 20 days in and starting to feel a different type of pump when I train, and I seem to have a lot more endurance in the gym. I can't wait to see what the future will bring.

Shitty before and after pics.

First pic was taken in November, second pic was taken last weekend. Not the best pics, and I have a shirt on, but you get the idea. I'll post some diet and training info later on tonight when I have a minute. There really was nothing special about it. It's all about consistency and willpower, and finding what works best for your body. Coolest part was that once my diet was completely dialed in, I did no cardio whatsoever and still leaned out incredibly fast.

Last edited:
First pic was taken in November, second pic was taken last weekend. Not the best pics, and I have a shirt on, but you get the idea. I'll post some diet and training info later on tonight when I have a minute. There really was nothing special about it. It's all about consistency and willpower, and finding what works best for your body. Coolest part was that once my diet was completely dialed in, I did no cardio whatsoever and still leaned out incredibly fast.

Damn bro- you really nailed it! I'd love to hear more about your diet. You look just crazy lean and muscular. I am really wanting that. Last time I dieted - I lost a ton of muscle along w/ the fat. Whats your age?

Please tell me your not hitting on him...

LOL - Nope - I asked his age not his phone no. bro! the dude has it tapped in and I have much respect for someone who can do that past the age of 25 - (so hoping I don't insult him and he's 22...) I've tried a few times and it's hard to get cut like that - this time I'm hell bent...."I'm really wanting that!"

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws