over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Post

Is there a section that talks about past or new people that are known scammers? Just good to know who to trust or not.

We have people who are APPROVED sponsors on this board.If they are a sponsor you can trust them as that status would be revoked if otherwise.Aside from our sponsors thesourcecheck.com is a way to keep up on those things but it costs a fee to join.

But as others above have mentioned you probably should work your way into questions like that gradually.Actually if you were to hang around for awhile that question would have been answered for you.

We have people who are APPROVED sponsors on this board.If they are a sponsor you can trust them as that status would be revoked if otherwise.Aside from our sponsors thesourcecheck.com is a way to keep up on those things but it costs a fee to join.

But as others above have mentioned you probably should work your way into questions like that gradually.Actually if you were to hang around for awhile that question would have been answered for you.

x2

Thank you for responding like an adult. I am new to this board but have been around for twenty plus years, I do make mistakes and give respect back to people that show respect, I read the board rules and no flaming was mentioned but it seems from reading some post as above, and the response to my question they do not follow rules or maybe just have nothing better to do but look for people to put down. I feel there is NO such thing as a dumb question, just dumb people that don't have the right answer. Again thank you for the respect and you do have mine. I will edit my post.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws