over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First real cycle.

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok guys im going to be doing my first cycle here in a few weeks ive got my goods lined up and PCT ready. Ive done a prohormone in the past but never real aas.

Im going to keep the doasge small for my first cycle. Im trying a theory that ive been reseasrching. If i keep my dosage small for my first cycle and rely on food and rest i think i can get some good gains w/o burning up my receptors. So this way when i hit my next cycle i wont have to send the dosage through the roof for growth. Ive decided to stick to one compound and see how my body reacts.

Anyways im looking at test e. at 300 mgs a week for at least 12 weeks. Shooting once a week.

I have two questions.

1. With a slow acting ester will once a week shots be ok for blood levels or should i increase to 2?
2. When i got my gear i also got a free 10ml test prop/100mg per ml. Could i maybe frontload with this? or should i save ut for something else? what would u do with it? I know 10ml of test prop isnt much thats why im asking

thanks
jeremy

Good work!

i don't know how old you are but it looks like your old enough to cycle and your doing a test only cycle thats what my first shot was, also yes put that prop to work to get more out of the 10ml do this

Mon 100mg
Wed 100mg
Fri 100mg

By the time your done with the Prop in 3-4wks your other test will be starting.

Good luck! Be Safe!

run the e 100mg eod for 8 weeks

imo anything over 8 maaaaaaaaaaaybe 10 is a waste ..............best gains are weeks 5-6

running eod youll be doing 300 and 400 every 3rd week, and youll have less sides.................keep aromasin and nolvadex on hand in case gyno or bloat become an issue, its shouldnt , but everyone is diff

wouldnt be a bad idea to donate blood when your done either

i don't know how old you are but it looks like your old enough to cycle and your doing a test only cycle thats what my first shot was, also yes put that prop to work to get more out of the 10ml do this

Mon 100mg
Wed 100mg
Fri 100mg

By the time your done with the Prop in 3-4wks your other test will be starting.

Good luck! Be Safe!

Im 27 been training for some time now. Have done a ton of reasearch

?? why's that

personally i give every 2 months to keep rbc down, you dont want your hematocrit getting too high.................for him its probably not needed, i just said it wouldnt be a bad idea

You can cycle I guess, but imo its a waste...I looked real good on cycle and then off cycle I lost 10-15 (depending on length) and went back basically to what I was before.

Its a waste imo and just destroyed my natty production.

Now I need test shots to feel normal.

You can cycle I guess, but imo its a waste...I looked real good on cycle and then off cycle I lost 10-15 (depending on length) and went back basically to what I was before.

Its a waste imo and just destroyed my natty production.

Now I need test shots to feel normal.

hope your joking

speaking of hematocrit , I had to explain what this was to a friend of mine that recently started trt ( bout 3 months ago ) his doc just scribbled something about it being high he had to call me to decipher ! my point is his docs are lame

personally i give every 2 months to keep rbc down, you dont want your hematocrit getting too high.................for him its probably not needed, i just said it wouldnt be a bad idea

Good info here. Even if you don't use AAS, donating blood a couple times a year (more often if you do use) is a no-brainer for all of the reasons above. Not to mention the fact society benefits...

Its up to you if you want to pin once or twice a week for test E.

Save the prop for a later time.

Do you have an AI and PCT lined up as well? Do not start a cycle without all the ingredients, just in case.

Last edited:
hope your joking

No. Not everybody can cycle and remain in good health. Not everybody can push their total test levels to 3000+ and not cause permanent damage to their HPTA.

Its up to you if you want to pin once or twice a week for test E.

Save the prop for a later time.

Do you have an AI and PCT lined up as well? Do not start a cycle without all the ingredients, just in case.

Yeah i have both

fwiw, my first cycle was 500 enth for 10 weeks...............pinned twice a week, bloat was insane and i felt burned out after 8 weeks.............i gained 30lbs and kept 15.................now im doing 100mg eod for 8 weeks...........im liking what i see, low and slow seems more effective as well as keeping levels from fluctuating.....................my crit also got to 53 as i wasnt donating then, no bueno, now i check my crit b4 i start , you can do this by asking what your hemoglobin is when you donate, they will check it, multiply that by 3 and you have a damn close crit number....................im only on my sec cycle and my approach has changed so much.....................

Good info here. Even if you don't use AAS, donating blood a couple times a year (more often if you do use) is a no-brainer for all of the reasons above. Not to mention the fact society benefits...

yah, and im O+ , if your O- they will really be knocking down your door, and yeah, helping others, i felt great after, its a win all around

just dont look at the 16g they are gonna jab in your arm, i did and said to myself, holy shit thats big ,lol

Last edited:
yah, and im O+ , if your O- they will really be knocking down your door, and yeah, helping others, i felt great after, its a win all around

just dont look at the 16g they are gonna jab in your arm, i did and said to myself, holy shit thats big ,lol

lol ive given boold a few times. Damn big needle for that iv lol.

fwiw, my first cycle was 500 enth for 10 weeks...............pinned twice a week, bloat was insane and i felt burned out after 8 weeks.............i gained 30lbs and kept 15.................now im doing 100mg eod for 8 weeks...........im liking what i see, low and slow seems more effective as well as keeping levels from fluctuating.....................my crit also got to 53 as i wasnt donating then, no bueno, now i check my crit b4 i start , you can do this by asking what your hemoglobin is when you donate, they will check it, multiply that by 3 and you have a damn close crit number....................im only on my sec cycle and my approach has changed so much.....................

Sounds good. im suprised your bloat was that bad but i guess everyone is diffrent. Were u using an AI

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131