over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Run Advice

From your experience would you stick with Test E at a couple applications a week or have you found success with say test prop daily or eod? I understand it isn't much of a difference at all, I'm thinking in terms or management of side effects from peaks and valleys of test and estrogen.
Completely subjective.

For someone's FIRST cycle ever, run that Test E and shoot it twice a week. Injections are new and kinda scary so this is the best way to learn.
As you progress and start using other drugs and esters, i have nothing wrong with Prop used several days over the course of a week. But most guys who do that dont mind the pinning, while others hate it.

Personally, i run Sustanon and dose 2-3x per week.

If it were me….

800mg - Test
600mg - Primo

•For a duration of 16 weeks

It’s smart to always have an AI on hand when using AAS. However, this cycle probably won’t require one. The Primo should lower the excess estrogen produced by the Test. Of course this is all individual.
I like having Arimidex on hand always. I never take it though. Just haven’t had the need in the last several years.

If you haven’t procured your products just yet then go with…..

600mg - Test
500mg - Deca
100mg Drol for the first four weeks and the last four weeks of the cycle.

•For a duration of 16 weeks.

The first cycle is the BEST one!!!! You’ll stack on some pounds and strength. But remember PED’s are simply tools!!!!! If you have your diet dialed in and are consistent your body will morph into another world in that 4 months. Keep reading and educate yourself!!!!!! Knowledge is power and you’re at the right place for knowledge!

Cage
For a first cycle?.... sorry my friend but I would strongly disagree.

I remember my first i had big plans as well but the smarter way I think is just go with test e 500mg week split into 2 injections. Rotate sites. Arimidex .5mg 2x a week to start. Do this for 6 weeks then if u feel everything is going well u could start an oral like anadrol, tbol, dbol for 4 weeks. 10 week cycle.

Wtf is all this pct talk?

if he’s 37 then these are the facts-

this is his first “blast” and after that he’ll be on AT LEAST trt for the duration.

What’s the alternative? Coming COMPLETELY off everything, feeling like a can of smashed assholes until he realizes that trt is necessary for better quality of life?

lets be real with the guy

takeaway point to OP - this is realistically a lifelong decision at your age. You’re talking about making yourself feel like a god for however many weeks, then take the magic away and feel worse than you do now.

i’m not telling you to do anything one way or the other, i’m just explaining the realities of your decisions

I used to think test only for first cycle but there is nothing wrong with his cycle and duration. Also nothing wrong with doing a pct and coming off. I have a hard time thinking he would never recover this cycle either. I definitely would have arimidex and nolvadex on hand though.

I will be starting my first run and would like some advice or critique. Due to being new, I am starting with a fairly conservative cycle.

Primo 500-600mg weekly, broken up to Monday and Thursday injections.
Test E 300-400mg weekly, broken up to Monday and Thursday injections

I am going to run for probably 16 weeks as I understand Primo needs a longer run to truly reap it's benefits.

Do I need an AI during the run? If so, recommendations?
How long after last pin to start PCT? Recommendations for best PCT? I know the norms, but just wants to hear recommendations.

I am 37, 5'11", 185 lbs. I have been lifting for a long time, but just ready to get over that plateau and take my body to another level.
Thank you in advance. Any advice is appreciated.
5`11" and 185? you did not reach your plateau, how is your workouts and your diet?

I will be starting my first run and would like some advice or critique. Due to being new, I am starting with a fairly conservative cycle.

I am going to run for probably 16 weeks as I understand Primo needs a longer run to truly reap it's benefits.

How long after last pin to start PCT? Recommendations for best PCT? I know the norms, but just wants to hear recommendations.

I am 37, 5'11", 185 lbs. I have been lifting for a long time, but just ready to get over that plateau and take my body to another level.
Would help if you would post a recent photo.

Do not start with out blood work, also have a test for blood disorders.

I know test E is the go to but I'd use test C if I was you. Less issues with PIP. Test E is to hit or miss with PIP. I remember my first few cycles, I walked around with a knot in my ass for weeks on end. Do agree though you don't need that high of doses.

I know test E is the go to but I'd use test C if I was you. Less issues with PIP. Test E is to hit or miss with PIP. I remember my first few cycles, I walked around with a knot in my ass for weeks on end. Do agree though you don't need that high of doses.
Not true totally depends on the way its made

Way too complicated. First cycle should be 4-500 mgs of test Esther of choice. Keep ai on hand, have proper Oct before starting cycle.
Anything more and you run into the issue of not knowing how individual drugs affect you. Add things in slowly as you go and process and gauge effectiveness and adjust. Simple
That's waaaaay to much for a 1st timer, he should start at a high TRT dosages and stay there for at least six months, then slowly add mgs., say 50mgs more per week. No sense in shocking the system right off the bat, that's just stupid, if you care about your health that is

I would do test 400 .33ml 3x a week

25mg anavar on training days

this is his first “blast” and after that he’ll be on AT LEAST trt for the duration.

What’s the alternative? Coming COMPLETELY off everything, feeling like a can of smashed assholes until he realizes that trt is necessary for better quality of life?

takeaway point to OP - this is realistically a lifelong decision at your age. You’re talking about making yourself feel like a god for however many weeks, then take the magic away and feel worse than you do now.

i’m not telling you to do anything one way or the other, i’m just explaining the realities of your decisions
Preach on brutha!!!

Cage

At 37 it’s a lifetime of needles..nothing even wrong with that shit!

I would suggest just training to stay healthy at your age.....light test here and there.....doc provided if you can
but its a never ending battle.....dont get caught up.....stay healthy ......MAKE MONEY.....and live on...for you and yours

about the best advice you will ever get

just sayin

besides Emerics

Great advice. I hate to ask many questions, but I am one to research ad nauseam. And, take this and my health very seriously. With regards to online research, you read one thing, there is something immediately contradictory. I am definitely convinced to run Test only.
you
Would you recommend starting slowly (250) and ramping up?
If I were you and headed where you wanted to go I would start at 100mg
or even less and squeeze out all the juice and you will make some very
serious gains. You will be surprised at how little it takes.

Get labs done then, evaluate, adjust and mitigate the sides if any.
Up the dosages as you see fit, commensurate with your ultimate goals.

The sky the limit. How much can you tolerate and what are you willing
to tolerate. In the end it comers down to a grief to gross ratio.

Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Don't want to take this thread sideways but . . . look what the cat drug in :)

Trying to make up for lost time? ;)

Welcome back (y)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner