over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First run of DHB , fuck this shit.!!

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Decided to run a little contest prep cycle to get ready for the summer as I've been on TRT for almost a year now. After hearing so many people rave about how they love DHB and so on I decided to add it to the stack.
Cycle is 1/2ml of each every other day on top of 15mg/D TRT
Each compound is 100mg/ml all mixed in one shot
Test Prop , Mast Prop , Tren Ace and DHB , my thought was that mixing the DHB with so many other things that it would think it out and not be pianful. Each shot is sore for a couple days after , the DHB is actually alot thinner than the other three and it has a very distinct smell. One injection gave the worst cough and taste I've ever had , I'm assuming some leaked into a vein.
After three weeks I haven't noticed anything different than when I have taken Mast/Tren/test in the past and the deep injection soreness is annoying as fuck so I'm gonna be abandoning the DHB.!!
I might give this shit to someone I don't like.!!

I used a board sponsor with good reviews , maybe I'm just sensitive to it , maybe I'm just a pussy but the coat to reward ratio is definitely not work it for me.!!

Yeah, I've seen mixed reviews on DHB. Most seem to say that it doesn't kick in for the first 5-6 wks and then when it does kick in, it's good, gives a good look, etc. but it seems to make you feel crappy and kill your drive to train like SD can do if you use it for too long.

Decided to run a little contest prep cycle to get ready for the summer as I've been on TRT for almost a year now. After hearing so many people rave about how they love DHB and so on I decided to add it to the stack.
Cycle is 1/2ml of each every other day on top of 15mg/D TRT
Each compound is 100mg/ml all mixed in one shot
Test Prop , Mast Prop , Tren Ace and DHB , my thought was that mixing the DHB with so many other things that it would think it out and not be pianful. Each shot is sore for a couple days after , the DHB is actually alot thinner than the other three and it has a very distinct smell. One injection gave the worst cough and taste I've ever had , I'm assuming some leaked into a vein.
After three weeks I haven't noticed anything different than when I have taken Mast/Tren/test in the past and the deep injection soreness is annoying as fuck so I'm gonna be abandoning the DHB.!!
I might give this shit to someone I don't like.!!

I used a board sponsor with good reviews , maybe I'm just sensitive to it , maybe I'm just a pussy but the coat to reward ratio is definitely not work it for me.!!
Yeah, from what I've read here and other forums (and my own experience), I noticed some guys are just more sensitive to it than others. As far as aesthetics go, I concluded the same as you and doubt DHB would provide noticeable improvement beyond what you're already getting from TMT. In terms of strength/athletic performance, I do think DHB can offer some very good attributes. Especially if any amount of tren saps your breathing ability like it does mine. But if you respond poorly in terms of pip then it makes moving well a bit difficult.

DHB will kick in 2-3 weeks each time for me. nothing gives you that look not even tren for me anyway. vascularity dryness but fullness at same time. Always use DHB in a non blend but standalone.

tips that worked for me is don't inject more than 1cc, cut it with another oil that sits well with you, actually i used SEO to cut mine 1 to 1 ratio. and heat the oil and inject slowly and use heat pad post injection for 5 mins. this is about as good as it gets in terms of PIP.

DHB is a bit ouchy. but i remember running dhb from a lab that had 75mg/ml and didn't have to do any of that stuff. soon as i did the 100mg/ml from another lab i ran into that problem so its also the dose/concentration that u gotta be careful about.

DHB will kick in 2-3 weeks each time for me. nothing gives you that look not even tren for me anyway. vascularity dryness but fullness at same time. Always use DHB in a non blend but standalone.

tips that worked for me is don't inject more than 1cc, cut it with another oil that sits well with you, actually i used SEO to cut mine 1 to 1 ratio. and heat the oil and inject slowly and use heat pad post injection for 5 mins. this is about as good as it gets in terms of PIP.

DHB is a bit ouchy. but i remember running dhb from a lab that had 75mg/ml and didn't have to do any of that stuff. soon as i did the 100mg/ml from another lab i ran into that problem so its also the dose/concentration that u gotta be careful about.
This seems to be a recurring theme. I would presume that adding another oil would dilute it to effectively lower the concentration, but apparently that's not always the case. It also means that for bodybuilding doses, you'll be using ALOT of oil. For strength/athletic performance, I think a fairly low dose can still be quite beneficial.

This seems to be a recurring theme. I would presume that adding another oil would dilute it to effectively lower the concentration, but apparently that's not always the case. It also means that for bodybuilding doses, you'll be using ALOT of oil. For strength/athletic performance, I think a fairly low dose can still be quite beneficial.
correct but even 300mg goes along way if its taken alongside maybe eq or primo .. but to run 600mg plus of dhb is just not feasible.

I am waiting for the day we can make it 200mg per CC and zero PIP :))))

correct but even 300mg goes along way if its taken alongside maybe eq or primo .. but to run 600mg plus of dhb is just not feasible.

I am waiting for the day we can make it 200mg per CC and zero PIP :))))
Lol. Not holding my breath but it would be cool.

I've ordered DHB a couple times now from notable board sponsors and it did nothing for me. No PIP, but no results either.

I've had PIP from hell DHB and PIP free DHB. A board sponsor does have the PIP free stuff. I would never run DHB again if it had PIP.

The badly brewed stuff had me feeling like dog shit for 4 weeks plus. Flu like shit. Hot, cold, sweating a lot at night causing me to change shirts. Lethargy too. Massive knots anywhere I injected it. I had golf balls on my glutes for over a week LOL. Felt like I went up 2 pant sizes haha.

During week 2 I decided to try another brand I heard was PIP free. Used a sponsor. By end of week 4 it arrived and I switched over. Light and day difference.

I felt much better day after day and after a week the PIP knots from the bad stuff were mostly gone. Still running the PIP free stuff and I think it's a great compound as others have mentioned.

I'm a beast in the gym. Recovery is nuts. I can train legs good and hard twice a week no issue. Energy is really nice too. Slight anxiety and agitation, but nothing serious enough to stop.

Gives a nice dry look. Muscles are harder too and I'm increasing weight each workout.

one time I had homebrew and injected it into my leg 3cc and it crystallized in my left quad and definitely exhibited some necrotizing symptoms. I lost a lot of tissue it was locked up stiff and rock hard cellulitis for 1 month. I was walking like cartoon woody in toy story

I’m noticing quite a bit of cosmetic changes at only 100mg a week. No pip either. Felt a little edgy mentally in the beginning but it balanced out. Will probably add a little eq to it

My friend is 6 weeks into a dhb experiment from a sponsor on here. Running 500 mg a week. He’s been limping since his first shot and says it has zero effect so far. I can attest that he looks no different other than his constant limping. I feel like an ass for pointing him in that sources direction. I can’t say I’d ever try it after seeing and hearing mostly bad stuff about it. So many other things that actually work that don’t cripple you with pain. Seems pointless to me.

The smell is probably from guaiacol!
I would never put more than 50mg (.5ml) in each injection site no matter how and what you mix it with! Do that, and there is not going to be any PIP

I'm sure many here remember it, back in 2004 I took Designer Supps 1-test cyp (200mg/ml) and 4-ad cyp (300mg/ml). Took 1000mg/wk of the 1-test cyp and 1500mg/wk of the 4-ad cyp. There was quite a bit of PIP with the 1-test cyp, but not quite as crippling as some are describing here. I have had other gear that had worse PIP, I think it was boldenone propionate that was the worst.

So those of you that remember Designer Supps 1-test cyp, do you think it was really 200mg/ml? Did he have something figured out brewing it to reduce the pain and get away with 200mg/ml? From most accounts here on 100mg/ml it would seem 200mg/ml would be unbearable.

I had great results on it, I loved 1-test. I would just go the transdermal route if available. I don't know why the 1-test base powder is not available and made into a transdermal with Phlojel....a lot of people probably discount it because it is transdermal and not an injectable, I think if it was available and guys tried it they would be surprised. I remember the transdermal dosage being 300-450mg/day.

I've had PIP from hell DHB and PIP free DHB. A board sponsor does have the PIP free stuff. I would never run DHB again if it had PIP.

The badly brewed stuff had me feeling like dog shit for 4 weeks plus. Flu like shit. Hot, cold, sweating a lot at night causing me to change shirts. Lethargy too. Massive knots anywhere I injected it. I had golf balls on my glutes for over a week LOL. Felt like I went up 2 pant sizes haha.

During week 2 I decided to try another brand I heard was PIP free. Used a sponsor. By end of week 4 it arrived and I switched over. Light and day difference.

I felt much better day after day and after a week the PIP knots from the bad stuff were mostly gone. Still running the PIP free stuff and I think it's a great compound as others have mentioned.

I'm a beast in the gym. Recovery is nuts. I can train legs good and hard twice a week no issue. Energy is really nice too. Slight anxiety and agitation, but nothing serious enough to stop.

Gives a nice dry look. Muscles are harder too and I'm increasing weight each workout.
yup i hear u, i was taking advil just go get thru the day no PED is worth that headache results or no results. i couldn't train beucase the flu like symptoms i was dog tired all day, all of a sudden when i stopped it in a few weeks back to normal.

The smell is probably from guaiacol!
I would never put more than 50mg (.5ml) in each injection site no matter how and what you mix it with! Do that, and there is not going to be any PIP
this is what i was told and many are now brewing it back down to 75 or 50mg per ml. the 100 is just a pain. but if you do have the ones with 100 i guess you can just split the shot into 2? so if i was to run 500mg a week that would be ten pokes a week LOL.

this is what i was told and many are now brewing it back down to 75 or 50mg per ml. the 100 is just a pain. but if you do have the ones with 100 i guess you can just split the shot into 2? so if i was to run 500mg a week that would be ten pokes a week LOL.
LOL Yes

I'm sure many here remember it, back in 2004 I took Designer Supps 1-test cyp (200mg/ml) and 4-ad cyp (300mg/ml). Took 1000mg/wk of the 1-test cyp and 1500mg/wk of the 4-ad cyp. There was quite a bit of PIP with the 1-test cyp, but not quite as crippling as some are describing here. I have had other gear that had worse PIP, I think it was boldenone propionate that was the worst.

So those of you that remember Designer Supps 1-test cyp, do you think it was really 200mg/ml? Did he have something figured out brewing it to reduce the pain and get away with 200mg/ml? From most accounts here on 100mg/ml it would seem 200mg/ml would be unbearable.

I had great results on it, I loved 1-test. I would just go the transdermal route if available. I don't know why the 1-test base powder is not available and made into a transdermal with Phlojel....a lot of people probably discount it because it is transdermal and not an injectable, I think if it was available and guys tried it they would be surprised. I remember the transdermal dosage being 300-450mg/day.
I took them both but they weren’t injectable they were orals. Didn’t do much. German American technologies 1 test cyp.

Bold Ace. Lol. I’d like to meet the man that can pin Bold Ace daily for any duration. Stuff is pain in a vial

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member