over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first run w/MENT, which AI's?

hanquin

Registered
okay, got some MENT in, gonna run 25mg/day w/625 sus and i'm wondering about the AI situation. first of all, i'm mid 40's, in the game for 8 yrs, blast/cruise, so PCT is not a factor, not gyno prone but currently use 20mg aromasin E3D anyway.

i've read that MENT can have some pretty heavy prolactin sides, so i have some prami on hand, also but have never used it. the question is, if i DO have to use it, how much? starting out low w/ MENT b/c not sure what to expect.

any advice welcome, thnx in advance.

I have some ment I have been waiting to use, and kind of have been wondering the same same thing. Its also supposed to aromatase heavily. I like to use aromasin, but im thinking about going with letro or adex when I use the ment.

25mg doesn't seem like to heavy of a dose, I would try the AI protocol you use now, and then adjust according to bloodwork. If you never used prami start real low, and take it before bed. Up your dose slowly until you get to the dose you want to be at. I use caber, because prami at .25mg makes me feel like crap. I started as low as .125mg, but whenever I raised it to .25 I would get sick. Caber is also easier for me, because you only take it twice a week.

MeNT does not "aromatise heavily." It is the same rate as nandrolone, but the type of estrogen produced is a rare and stronger form of estrogen. That is important to note for someone using an A.I. The percentage of actual aromatization is low.

This whole thing is problematic because there isn't a standard test for 7-methylestrogen. Furthermore, no one knows exactly what those levels should be. That would make it hard for any scientist to "dial in" the A.I. dose. You never get accurate feedback in these regards.

One strategy would be to simply use a low dose of MeNT; you could simply supplement any stack with 10mg/d, then you wont have to worry as much.

Otherwise, you could start with the Exemestane. Your usual dose of Aromasin may actually cover it, but you should consider splitting it up everyday if you can.

Taking MeNT with other Aromatizable steroids is what really complicates the matter. This is because you'll have two different forms of estrogen to worry about. MeNT really shines as a stand-alone treatment. If you really want to stack-hard, there are better forms of nandrolone. But then you'd have to find some "Dr" who could actually synthesize a better form of nandrolone. Until, then MeNT is a powerful-enough substance, and you'll have the smallest balls that you've ever had.

And Prami, man, Prami is a psychotropic drug, and you may want to just deal with the prolactin sides. It can make you feel like you are "tripping," and it will disturb your sleep, including sleep apnea. It may send you into a manic-like episode. Although, you might like it so much that you don't care when you wake up gasping for air at night. Anyways people start out at 0.1-0.2mg at bedtime.

-NIghty

MeNT does not "aromatise heavily." It is the same rate as nandrolone, but the type of estrogen produced is a rare and stronger form of estrogen. That is important to note for someone using an A.I. The percentage of actual aromatization is low.

This whole thing is problematic because there isn't a standard test for 7-methylestrogen. Furthermore, no one knows exactly what those levels should be. That would make it hard for any scientist to "dial in" the A.I. dose. You never get accurate feedback in these regards.

One strategy would be to simply use a low dose of MeNT; you could simply supplement any stack with 10mg/d, then you wont have to worry as much.

Otherwise, you could start with the Exemestane. Your usual dose of Aromasin may actually cover it, but you should consider splitting it up everyday if you can.

Taking MeNT with other Aromatizable steroids is what really complicates the matter. This is because you'll have two different forms of estrogen to worry about. MeNT really shines as a stand-alone treatment. If you really want to stack-hard, there are better forms of nandrolone. But then you'd have to find some "Dr" who could actually synthesize a better form of nandrolone. Until, then MeNT is a powerful-enough substance, and you'll have the smallest balls that you've ever had.

And Prami, man, Prami is a psychotropic drug, and you may want to just deal with the prolactin sides. It can make you feel like you are "tripping," and it will disturb your sleep, including sleep apnea. It may send you into a manic-like episode. Although, you might like it so much that you don't care when you wake up gasping for air at night. Anyways people start out at 0.1-0.2mg at bedtime.

-NIghty

WOW! i had no idea about that, so i'll get some caber instead. never used prami, and i sure as hell don't need all that. and i DO have apnea as well.

starting out w/ 25mg EOD running w/ sus and aromasin. i also read (somewhere i THINK yrs ago) that vit B6 is good for prolactin sides, anybody have anything on that?

okay, got some MENT in, gonna run 25mg/day w/625 sus and i'm wondering about the AI situation. first of all, i'm mid 40's, in the game for 8 yrs, blast/cruise, so PCT is not a factor, not gyno prone but currently use 20mg aromasin E3D anyway.

i've read that MENT can have some pretty heavy prolactin sides, so i have some prami on hand, also but have never used it. the question is, if i DO have to use it, how much? starting out low w/ MENT b/c not sure what to expect.

any advice welcome, thnx in advance.

If your already running AROMASIN that should suffice,,you wont need another AI. I would change your doing to daily or at least EOD. If you use the PRAMI start with very small dosages to see how you tolerate it,,you don't need much.

If your already running AROMASIN that should suffice,,you wont need another AI. I would change your doing to daily or at least EOD. If you use the PRAMI start with very small dosages to see how you tolerate it,,you don't need much.

currently running 25mg EOD, just started yesterday. gonna drop the test down a bit, also

-NIghty

Is cabergoline a psychotropic drug as well? I take an ssri and an antipsychotic from my Dr and was about to add a little pramipexole to combat prolactin sides of some NPP I just started but mania is the last thing I want as that's the whole reason I was put on the meds to begin with.

Yes, cabergoline is a dopamine agonist. Considering antipsychotics are antagonists of different dopamine receptors, you might be asking for trouble. I can't back that up with proof, but I just recommend doing a lot of research before you take that step.

HEy Coach ken here from EA

you should use caber not prami, it causes joint pain, restless sleep, insomnia and fucked up dreams.... its just bad stuff, it works however...

MENT can aromatize hard for some people, that is why I warned everyone just in case... letro is best a few days before you start it then get on aromasin or arimidex.... your choice, we all have our old faithfuls.... lol

Man I really want to try this stuff. I am gunk prone so this is good to know. Thanks ken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do better not using an anti-e when combining test and ment/trest. But I do need a little cabergoline.

Good to know. I have caber on hand always so I will keep thatcher mind in case Adex isn't doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so far, the MENT is pretty damned badass. running 25mg/day and dropped test down to 500mg/week from 625mg. running aromasin 12.5 EOD and seem to be fine. i do have prami (never used) but i've heard TOO much scary shit about it, so i think i'll toss it.

will look into caber, however, but only been on the MENT almost a week. retaining water, but holiday diet sucks, also. definitely putting on weight, however.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws