over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First run with HGH (bad side effects) Need help

Analog

Registered
1 month ago I started a HGH and sust cycle. (bare in mind I have run many cycles before and are a seasoned athlete. However this is my first time running a gram of test. Usually I run 500-750mg/wk) I decided to not run any T3 or T4 due to the low dosage I would be starting with. Source is GTG.
Age 28
Weight 215
BF% 10-12

Cycle has been as follows
Weeks 1-2 (2iu growth M-F)(1iu am 1iu pwo)
Weeks 2-4 (4-5iu growth M-F) (2iu am 2iu PWO)
Base of 1000mg of Test/wk (MWF)
I have been making sure to not eat and hour before or after HGH shot.

First 2 weeks I was only experiencing symptoms of being hyperglycemic (periodic dizziness, decreased libido, tiredness where I felt like i could nap leaning agains a wall, as well as vivid dreams) I have been checking my blood sugar several times throughout the day and my levels are within the norm both fasting and after meals so Im thinking maybe my blood pressure is elevated (due to high dosage of test or the new run of HGH?) When I was taking the 2iu/day I was hungry all the time and now recently after upping the dosage I haven't been very hungry. I did check my BP once during the first 2 weeks and it was 143/83 (HR = 93bpm) which is high for me even on test. Maybe it has gone up a lot since upping the HGH... One of the Doctors at work saw me take my BP in which i told them i felt weird and clammy. He said i was probably dehydrated so i started chugging waters to which i did feel better an hour later.

Now recently for the past 2 weeks when i upped the dosage the side effects have gotten worse. They are on and off throughout the day. I take my 2iu growth about 5 am when i wake up to pee then head back to sleep till about 7 where i have breakfast. (2cups oatmeal, peanut butter, 10 eggwhites) Around 12 o'clock until bed time that i start noticing the following symptoms to the point where its worrying me.
1. Extremely weak feeling legs and biceps
2. Lethargy
3. Shortness of breath
4. Irregular breathing
5. Dizziness
6. Clammy at times (hands, back, face with hot flashes)
7. Feeling like I'm having heart palpitations or something
8. Face feels hot/tingly sometimes
9. Feel like I'm going to pass out
10. Slightly slurred speech (feel like i can't formulate a sentence)
11. Dry Mouth
12. Frequent Urination
13. Increased Heart Rate
14. Diarrhea (extremely foul smelling)

So yeah as you can see its not very pleasant. Again I have checked my glucose levels and they are fine. A lot of these symptoms are conducive with hyper/hypo glycemia, high BP, and hyper/hypo thyroidism. Out of all the side effects i would say that the weak jello like feeling in the legs, shortness of breath, and being clammy last the longest and are most pronounced.

Im thinking that...
I should supplement in some thyroid hormone 50-100mcgs/day (just ordered some)
Check my BP again tomorrow
Lower the test from 1000mg/week to 500-750mg/week

Any suggestions from anyone or if you can relate to this please let me know i would really appreciate the feedback. Thank you!

I'd stop the GH and see what happens and make sure that's the real issue.

It almost sounds like someone sold you some repackaged solumedrol instead of real hgh. If its not human grade, straight from the pharmacy, you never know what the hell your putting in your body even with a reliable source.

It almost sounds like someone sold you some repackaged solumedrol instead of real hgh. If its not human grade, straight from the pharmacy, you never know what the hell your putting in your body even with a reliable source.

I dont think the gh is the problem . 1 g of test and no ai is the likely culprit.

When using gh my blood pressure gets more elevated than using high doses of test and tren and my heart rate increases about 10 points .i am not sure about your other symptoms because you have been checking your blood glucose and it's been normal. Lethargy is pretty common , especially in the beginning .it seems that the gh is not agreeing with you , if the symptoms keep up I personally would drop it for now

I dont think the gh is the problem . 1 g of test and no ai is the likely culprit.

Actually that is a really good point.
As soon as I read this i went ahead and took 1mg of arimidex and will continue that and see if things get better.

I normally don't run an AI with my lower dosages of test and thought I could get away with it.

Will check BP a few times tomorrow and everyday after.
Going to continue the growth because I trust the source but maybe back it back down to 2 ius

When using gh my blood pressure gets more elevated than using high doses of test and tren and my heart rate increases about 10 points .i am not sure about your other symptoms because you have been checking your blood glucose and it's been normal. Lethargy is pretty common , especially in the beginning .it seems that the gh is not agreeing with you , if the symptoms keep up I personally would drop it for now

Yeah I find it pretty odd that with the number and severity of side effects I'm getting that my glucose levels are normal.

Definitely will keep a close eye out on the BP tomorrow and the rest of the week.

Hgh raises heart rate. It can raise your bp as well, but that may be the high dose of test you are on. Are you holding a lot of fluid? At 2ius, t3 and t4, tsh should not really be affected much if at all, however, some of the symptoms you describe are in line with someone who may have thyroid issues so it is a bit concerning. Frequent urination could be from bad kidney function(hopefully not), enlarged prostate from too much dht conversion from the sus, or some other issue. I think you should drop the hgh first and see if it relieves some of your symptoms. If you continue experiencing side effects, you should drop your sus down to half of what you are using.

Hgh raises heart rate. It can raise your bp as well, but that may be the high dose of test you are on. Are you holding a lot of fluid? At 2ius, t3 and t4, tsh should not really be affected much if at all, however, some of the symptoms you describe are in line with someone who may have thyroid issues so it is a bit concerning. Frequent urination could be from bad kidney function(hopefully not), enlarged prostate from too much dht conversion from the sus, or some other issue. I think you should drop the hgh first and see if it relieves some of your symptoms. If you continue experiencing side effects, you should drop your sus down to half of what you are using.

It doesn't seem like I am holding much fluid. Actually thought I looked a little more lean yesterday in the gym. Basically all of my side effects can be indicative of thyroid, glucose, and HGH issues. General consensus seems that t3/t4 isn't detrimental with only 2-5 ius although some disagree.

It doesn't seem like I am holding much fluid. Actually thought I looked a little more lean yesterday in the gym. Basically all of my side effects can be indicative of thyroid, glucose, and HGH issues. General consensus seems that t3/t4 isn't detrimental with only 2-5 ius although some disagree.

Are you running pharm grade gh or generic? I know for myself that generic gh raised my bp, but currently running pharm grade and haven't had an issue although my heart rate always creeps up a bit on gh. At only 2ius, you shouldn't be having thyroid issues. You may be very sensitive to hgh as some people have more sensational reactions to certain medications/hormones.

Are you running pharm grade gh or generic? I know for myself that generic gh raised my bp, but currently running pharm grade and haven't had an issue although my heart rate always creeps up a bit on gh. At only 2ius, you shouldn't be having thyroid issues. You may be very sensitive to hgh as some people have more sensational reactions to certain medications/hormones.

Its generic blue tops. When BAC water is added and slowly injected down the side of the vial the powder clumps (doesn't mix instantly) until you roll it back and fourth. Sent you a PM. I feel like I have always been sensitive to meds. Im really hoping that it isn't a thyroid issue. The weak quivering legs, sweats, and diarrhea without glucose irregularities seem to point to thyroid problems.

OP I had one type of GH do that to me and it was the bluetops from scitropin when they ended up being bunk. I had all the same sides. I almost felt like it was insulin due to the sides except i would get the foul diarrhea also. But yea they were blue tops. Don't know if you somehow got a hold of some of these but they were from this time last year. I would trash them if this is the case

OP I had one type of GH do that to me and it was the bluetops from scitropin when they ended up being bunk. I had all the same sides. I almost felt like it was insulin due to the sides except i would get the foul diarrhea also. But yea they were blue tops. Don't know if you somehow got a hold of some of these but they were from this time last year. I would trash them if this is the case

UPDATE: So i just did a home pregnancy test (First Response) on the HGH and it came back POSITIVE for being pregnant which I've read means it is probably HCG. I sucked up 5iu of HCG and backloaded it with .75ml of BAC and injected it onto the pee stick. Within 10 seconds it immediately showed a positive pregnancy test. So does anyone think that I'm OD on HCG???

I didn't do my shot today.
Took .25mg arimidex in the AM
I was fine all day until about 2pm when i started getting those side effects again. Feel so bad that I just want to lay on the floor. They were a little bit worse today. Backing the test down to 500mg/week.

Took my blood glucose levels after 5 hours of fasting and they were at 74mg/dl.
I was only able to eat 1 bagel and some yogurt because i felt dizzy and an hour after that my glucose was 81mg/dl.

Ate a little more about an hour ago and will check it again after 2 hours.

Sounds like hcg for sure. I'd definitely toss it. Who'd it come from?

roast

So it wasn't solumedrol, but HCG more than likely.

You had plenty of red flags to tell you something wasn't right. I'm glad you trusted your instincts looked further into it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131