advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FIRST SHOW!! And I need honest oppinions and suggestions....

repoj

Newbies
ok guys this is about 5 weeks out....my first show and I wanna know brutaly where I can improve and what I can do to give me a better edge? This is an older pic, I'm actualy 16 days out now but look tighter and more vascular but my legs are about the same!
What do you think guys for a novice? Any suggestions of possible strategies for improvement in just 16 days??

Attachments

• 4 weeks out.jpg
    4 weeks out.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 271
yo might not be happy with the outcome if you go changing at the last minute
-c

I would have to think that any decesion you make this close to a show would need to be made by a knowledgeable person.... just stick with what you know

thats what I'm thinking.....just hitting cardio as much as possible. Taking 200 mcg of t3 every day with 50 mg's of ephedra and 150 mcg of clen. On a lean aa cycle too....dont know if I can post what I'm though. Anybody know if thats cool to post my cycle for review?

Bro no offense but the time for cycle review is long past. There isn't a whole lot you can do in 16 days. Where are the current pics? Maybe a PSMF to drop the last lbs? Proviron to harden up if you aren't on it already?

no offense taken bro. Most of my intentions here are just first show jitters. I have the best trainer in my state helping me every step. I have never posted a pic of my physique before because in 32 years I've never been this fit! I just moreso wanted peoples oppinion of how I look in terms of Novice status. I'm on Masteron 200 @ 600mg/week with tren ace at the same, 600mg EQ/week and 100mg Winny tabs ED.
plus letro EOD.
Ill post currant pics asap!

no offense taken bro. Most of my intentions here are just first show jitters. I have the best trainer in my state helping me every step. I have never posted a pic of my physique before because in 32 years I've never been this fit! I just moreso wanted peoples oppinion of how I look in terms of Novice status. I'm on Masteron 200 @ 600mg/week with tren ace at the same, 600mg EQ/week and 100mg Winny tabs ED.
plus letro EOD.
Ill post currant pics asap!

damn thats a lot of shit there. You look good. lean, but small. good luck brother

its nearly impossible to give you advice by not seeing updated pics. just saying this is what i look like but better doesnt give us a clue to stand on. at this point your body changes daily, you could look way better or way worse than this pic, cant tell you for sure though

if this pic was current and you were 5 weeks out. i would say you were a tad bit behind. your legs look like they are drowning out. are you doing high intensity cardio? at 6 weeks out i switch to treadmill walking at only 3.2-3.5 low low intensity, i dont do the stair master anymore after 6 weeks out becuase of this factor.

another opinion, you seem to be relying way too much on drugs and not on the diet/cardio. you are on 200mcgs of t3 and 150mcgs of clen a day? shit bro, at my highest ive never been over 50mcgs of t3 or 80mcgs of clen a day.

this is your first show, did you really think you were going to nail it 100%? just go through with it to get the experience and remember what you did wrong so you can correct your issues next show. good luck

Thanks mike. I appreciate hard criticism at this point. The gear is just a catylist. My diet is clean as a whistle. Im doing three hours of cardio a day at the same you do. Tons of water and broccoli. I know I wont come in dailed or 100% first show, good genetics but not Jay Cutler by any stretch of my imagination.
I'll drop the eq and tren tonight actualy. Gonna hit the cardio hard and stationary bike to try and carve up my legs. I know the first show is just getting my feet wet so believe me I'm writing down everything I do so I know what NOT TO DO next time! Hard criticism is better than coddling me at this point!
I'll heed your advice bro!

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member