advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First show done, 2 weeks until National Collegiates!

Lmg2701

Newbies
Here's a pic of me 2 weeks from national collegiates.

Attachments

• abs2.jpg
    abs2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 698
Welcome to the board bro. Great abs and obliques!! Post some more pics.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

You mean Collegiate Nationals

If that really is you then you will win the show, well not sure of that. I'd be willing to bet this isn't you. Prove me wrong. Welcome here anyways. Since you are still in shape and close to the show post some recent pics taken somewhere away from the stage. In the gym with digital camara or something... I may be wrong. Make a believer out of me. What do you other guys think? How old are you?

Hey again.

It's late and I'm tired. Sorry if I came across hard. Most guys that are legit show their face around here. I just saw the pic and reacted before I thought. The picture quality and the cut out made me think something was up. I need to go to bed before I make myself look stupid.

peter

pumpputnam said:
If that really is you then you will win the show, well not sure of that. I'd be willing to bet this isn't you. Prove me wrong. Welcome here anyways. Since you are still in shape and close to the show post some recent pics taken somewhere away from the stage. In the gym with digital camara or something... I may be wrong. Make a believer out of me. What do you other guys think? How old are you?
theres an easy way to find out , what show did he just do 2 weeks ago??? im not doubting him just wondering how he did in the 1st show and where it took place.

Sorry guys, not going to post my face, I post under Lmg2701 at many boards, I posted these and other pics on www.superiormuscle.com . Vander damn you....go to superiormuscle and look up my name.lol.

I'm actually flattered that you guys think it isn't me, that's funny as hell. The pics were from the show this saturday, It was at the louisiana bodybuilding championships. I did well at the show.

Oh yea, thanks for the welcome...

Here is another then....

Here, just took another picture, my color is all messed up right now so ignore it and the lighting in my room isn't nearly as good as on the stage, also obviously I'm not as tight and dry 4 days after the show but I will definitely be more on for Collegiates, don't want to make it sound like excuses but if you compete you know everything i just said is true, here you go.....

Sorry about the picture quality, i took a picture of the television because I got someone to tape it and the pics from the show aren't back yet and won't be for a couple days. Hence, the only way to have pics right now was just to take pics of the screen.

Attachments

• 3 days after.jpg
    3 days after.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 664
Last edited:

|--[\\\\]>-------- great job and good luck at your next show.

ps.-i dont blame you for not showing your face, lots of weirdos (like me) out there...gotta keep some sort of annoniminity(sp)--is that even a word..LOL

yea i remember you from superior. Your 5'7 165 right? I will be at collegiates with one of my boys who is a threat for the title, see u there. Good luck.

Bro..you got my curiosity goin' now. I competed in the LA championships last weekend...I was in the masters and open heavies. You look great...nice symmetry. There were a lot of quality BBers in that show. What class were you in?

moj0 said:
Bro..you got my curiosity goin' now. I competed in the LA championships last weekend...I was in the masters and open heavies. You look great...nice symmetry. There were a lot of quality BBers in that show. What class were you in?

Well beings there was Jason, Loren, and another guy, I'm guessing you were the other guy, lol. I remember seeing you backstage and you joking about telling people back home that "you got robbed."

I was in the novice lightweights. There I said it.

Ya... I thought I recognized you bro. Your conditioning was really good those pics you posted look good but don't do you justice. Best of luck in the collegiates. Let us know how you do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131