over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first show Results/pix

JMAN86

Registered
so guys as you may or may not know i did my first show in physique yes i know some of you hate it some of you dont have anything against it oh well.. 17 guys total i took 5th in my height class 5'10. Really disappointed judges said i was too dark and some loved how big i was and some wanted smaller bodies never the less great learning experience and i'm coming back for redemption in october and going to be using my contest winnings from mao.

so check it out and feel free to leave feedback/critique

guy to my right took 3rd???

Attachments

• physique51912.jpg
    physique51912.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 571
  • 545919_3186392738788_1234880949_32303570_1994819728_n.jpg
    545919_3186392738788_1234880949_32303570_1994819728_n.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 512
  • 179936_3186390978744_1234880949_32303561_102144078_n.jpg
    179936_3186390978744_1234880949_32303561_102144078_n.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 471
  • 535314_3186393178799_1234880949_32303573_1101193275_n.jpg
    535314_3186393178799_1234880949_32303573_1101193275_n.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 495
  • 533276_3186397218900_1234880949_32303591_1844513275_n.jpg
    533276_3186397218900_1234880949_32303591_1844513275_n.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 479
congrats man. I am doing a show in the physique division too in august. will be my first.

I feel like some of the judges don't really know what they want.. in some of the show pics i see the guys that win are dry and look like a body builder. Then in others the guy is very soft and is smaller... makes it hard to figure out how to come in. But either way congrats on your first show!

Can I ask why physique you look like a bodybuilder?

same thing as above member said at the national level they want you looking like a bodybuilder almost. I may switch to doing BB cuz i keep hearing my back is wide and thick and could be good, but i'm not sure it was just my first time up there bro! I didnt get points taken from being to big, the other 4/7 judges were looking for the little guys..

Like Thunder said just do a bbing comp.To me that kind of contest is meant for ladies as i see guys in bbing not this kind of comp.Im not trying to be negative but just how i see it,

congrats man. I am doing a show in the physique division too in august. will be my first.

I feel like some of the judges don't really know what they want.. in some of the show pics i see the guys that win are dry and look like a body builder. Then in others the guy is very soft and is smaller... makes it hard to figure out how to come in. But either way congrats on your first show!

Good luck to you brother! Remember not to get too dark! lol.. i went to sunseekers got airbrushed 3 times 3 coats each time and thats how i looked just so you have an idea, not sure what you were going to do for color.

You know i feel that the size issue is a big problem and guidelines need to be set they can't keep saying oh its so new we dont know what we want yet blah blah gotta figure it out sometime. You are very right national level they want u to look like a BB, regional soft.. I weighed 172 on stage.

Like Thunder said just do a bbing comp.To me that kind of contest is meant for ladies as i see guys in bbing not this kind of comp.Im not trying to be negative but just how i see it,

Thank you sir, i'll be going back to the drawing board to figure out what i'm gonna do..

well......we are ALL still trying to figure out what they want in physique.

so that being said.....without seeing the top 5 or 6 its gonna be impossible
to give you answers.

but, i can see right off the bat, that you have structual flaws is your physique.
unbalanced.....maybe the others were more balanced than you

:cool:

well......we are ALL still trying to figure out what they want in physique.

so that being said.....without seeing the top 5 or 6 its gonna be impossible
to give you answers.

but, i can see right off the bat, that you have structual flaws is your physique.
unbalanced.....maybe the others were more balanced than you

Tenny,

The last picture posted on the bottom is the top 5 from L-R it goes 2nd,1st,me(5th) 3rd,4th.

Please elaborate on my flaws because i do decide to do BB i'm going to have to try to correct them either way

Tenny,

The last picture posted on the bottom is the top 5 from L-R it goes 2nd,1st,me(5th) 3rd,4th.

Please elaborate on my flaws because i do decide to do BB i'm going to have to try to correct them either way

i feel the only way to "HIDE" structual flaws....(because you can never get rid
of them).....is to pack on the muscle to fill the frame.

think bodybuilding would be the way to go for you.
as it much more fulfilling anyway IMO.

my advice would be pack the mucsle on....take (at least) 2 years with a good
soild routine.....and get bigger all over

i feel the only way to "HIDE" structual flaws....(because you can never get rid
of them).....is to pack on the muscle to fill the frame.

think bodybuilding would be the way to go for you.
as it much more fulfilling anyway IMO.

my advice would be pack the mucsle on....take (at least) 2 years with a good
soild routine.....and get bigger all over

Okay sir, is there something that sticks out more to you than anything else that you'd say needs the most work?

I'm thinking you are definitely right that bb would ultimately be where i needed to go.

Ohh Muscle pack on! yesssss

Good luck to you brother! Remember not to get too dark! lol.. i went to sunseekers got airbrushed 3 times 3 coats each time and thats how i looked just so you have an idea, not sure what you were going to do for color.

You know i feel that the size issue is a big problem and guidelines need to be set they can't keep saying oh its so new we dont know what we want yet blah blah gotta figure it out sometime. You are very right national level they want u to look like a BB, regional soft.. I weighed 172 on stage.

haha i will have to remember that now.

yeah they need to be consistent with it... if what wins a local show is a smaller physique then at nationals it should be some what the same.. if they want a bodybuilder look in shorts then they should pick the guy that resembles that mold at the local show... I will actually be very close to your weight on stage come August. I figured i'll come in looking MY best as opposed to try to guess what they want me to look like.

Congrats on your first competition. Your ripped. I think your back is too thick and wide for Physique. I was sort of in your boat 2 weeks ago, I didn't feel like I was big enough to be a bodybuilder (mental issues I guess), so I did BodyBuilding and Physique, Guess what I won the Heavyweight BodyBuilding Class, and didn't even get called out for Physique. Also, Bodybuilding was so much more fun on stage, I mean its like a competition. Give bodybuilding a whirl, I don't think you'll regret it..

haha i will have to remember that now.

yeah they need to be consistent with it... if what wins a local show is a smaller physique then at nationals it should be some what the same.. if they want a bodybuilder look in shorts then they should pick the guy that resembles that mold at the local show... I will actually be very close to your weight on stage come August. I figured i'll come in looking MY best as opposed to try to guess what they want me to look like.

I Agree completely with you bro 100%. I dropped from 212 to get to that look on stage. I would recommend coming in just fucking shredded cuz that is what beat me. best of luck to you my friend if you have any questions about it i'll be more than willing to help you just shoot a pm... I used pro tan muscle sheen too instead of their oil or pam and it worked fucking awesome smells great not sticky or greasy at all

Congrats on your first competition. Your ripped. I think your back is too thick and wide for Physique. I was sort of in your boat 2 weeks ago, I didn't feel like I was big enough to be a bodybuilder (mental issues I guess), so I did BodyBuilding and Physique, Guess what I won the Heavyweight BodyBuilding Class, and didn't even get called out for Physique. Also, Bodybuilding was so much more fun on stage, I mean its like a competition. Give bodybuilding a whirl, I don't think you'll regret it..

Thank you sir! i busted my ass to get to that point i went from 23% bfat at 212 to 172 and what you see on stage.... It was a great experience and i wouldn't change anything. Bodybuilding looks more fun you pick your own music that fits you and your personality and you can do your own routine. I'm doing one more physique show in october and will go back to the drawing board. Thank you very much for your input.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity