over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First show

jhh2020

Newbies
I've posted a picture of myself before, but not in this section. It is lost somewhere on the general discussion board.

I'm 4 weeks out from my first contest. Man, with these four weeks out pics that other guys are putting up, I'm feeling way behind schedule. But, everyone's gotta start somewhere right? :)

I'm at about 96kg(211.2lbs) now..hopefully will be lean enough at around 200lbs?

So please tell me what you guys think. This board has been VERY helpful! Tons of info!!

Last edited:
1st Comp

Lookin good for your 1st show. Would look better with a tan :D . Upperbody coming in quicker than lower. How much cardio right now??

white as a ghost

thanks for the feedback mike t.

yeah i must admit I am pasty white even though I am Asian haha Hopefully some protan will take care of that later on.

cardio is at 20min*2/day; 20min stairmill first thing in the morning and 20min just before bed.

I've never ever seen one cut in my lower body before in my life lol(ok maybe in the calves but def not in the thigh region) tend to hold fat there...I am hoping to see some by comp time. :) even though I started prep at around 16weeks out, maybe I should give myself a little more time next time..? hopefully the yohimbine hcl will give me a boost as well:)

for a first showing you look good bro, but you need to def tan as stated before-for four weeks out your abs are great but everything else is lean meaning if you get that water out of you you can be shredded- but 4 weeks out you got time- legs are tough, some people tend to hold a lot of fat there other have em lean year round- me and you are opposite i hold all my fat in my abs and get lean in my legs first- but anyway keep going and keep us updated - also whats your age and height-

great build bro .

Maybe Vander etc can give you posing suggestions.

In most pics you look great then another one it looks almost like another body maybe because of the pose. As many guys say here it is about presentation. Might as well show yourself at your very best.

CROWLER

thanks guys

I'm 22yo and stand 6'0. Yeah at 6'0 210lbs I'm not exactly a mass monster lol but I am pleased with the progress I'm seeing now..:)

I don't look too good in the front double bi, lat spread, etc. I think side shots are better for me. I know I need to fill out way more and in shots where I raise my arms, my numerous flaws are exposed lol

Also I haven't quite grasped the back poses yet, they are tough to master...hopefully i'll get better with practice and tips from you bros...:)

BTW I came down from around 245. at the time I thought I was relatively lean, but i look at the pics now and damn I am a fat ass! moon face and all LOL no way I'm posting those up haha

Thanks for the replies bros

Legs

You might try and add some sprints for a couple weeks to see if that helps your legs. I play basketball year around and by doing that my legs stay lean all year. Maybe some 40's and 100's 2-3 times a week for the next 2-3 weeks.

definitely bump the cardio up to 35 or so minutes twice per day on 15%incline tread at about 3.8mph. maybe try some sprints like miket suggested

legs starting to lean out

jahras, i think you were right about my legs coming in last...but right now I am seeing changes daily. It feels like I've made more progress over the last few days than the rest of the diet lol.

I don't about upping the cardio, the stairmill at 20 min is at high intensity, perhaps I will add in or replace one session w/ treadmill at an incline for 40 min.

Thanks for the feedback bros...will post more pics later on:)

i don't know if this is right but i will throw in my $.02 try using some walking lunges, this would help with your legs....

Lookin good for a 1st show!!! Keep it up, you seem to have a lot of potential.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Crowler said:
Maybe Vander etc can give you posing suggestions.

In most pics you look great then another one it looks almost like another body maybe because of the pose. As many guys say here it is about presentation. Might as well show yourself at your very best.

CROWLER
Yea the posing is a tad off .

Your MM and your ab and thigh look good but your side chest you need to pull hands up and tuck in also side chest needs knees bent with glute up and calf spiked tight to other leg .

As for your back twisting DB its to compact , you have longer arms so lets use your length and open it up a bit , as for your back DB your hands need to be supinated back not forward .

thanks for all the feedback guys

Vander, thanks for the posing tips.

I will def keep you guys updated. Since all you bros have been so helpful, I will give you guys a good laugh..my offseason pics. haha.

Weighing around 245, and yes, very smooth, bloated, just plain fat lol. I have to admit, bulking up like that did give me some good size, but I think I can get bigger without having to look like that. The funny thing is, at the time I thought I looked "okay", since my BF measured 14%.

Well, gotta focus on getting this contest thing right first. :)

Last edited:
good transformation bro- you know how to diet right which is good- you were fat in the offseason- but again you gotta eat to be big and lift some heavy weight to gain some muscle right? its what competing and bodybuilding is all about...a lot of people get fat in the offseason, food is good and looking big and lifting heavy is fun!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws