advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first statin you would pick, ezetimibe ?

Have you started this dose yet? I dropped all my natural cholesterol support supps and tried 5mg Crestor 2x/week. Labs came back a hair worse so I bumped it to 5mg 3x/week. About 2 weeks in my whole body felt like I got hit by a truck if my body wasn't moving. It really started to fuck with my sleep so I dropped it.

Then added 10mg of Ezetimibe and 1200mg Jarrow Red Yeast Rice. This brought my LDL down to 63 from 90 with only Crestor at 5mg 2x/week.

Just my experience.

I may try adding the Crestor back in at 5mg 2x/week for the "plaque stabilization" effect.
Sorry for the late reply, I missed this but yes, I've started. And so far, not so good. The first couple days I had awful diarrhea (sorry if TMI 😆) but that went away and now I just feel fatigued but still training not at 100%. So hopefully I can replace fluids and electrolytes and things normalize (I'll feel better). If not, I'll go half tabs (10mg), then every other day, etc. If nothing helps, then I'm calling my bud (doctor) and telling him I need to d/c this stuff and to give me something else.

Let me know what you end up landing on. I may push for the ezetimibe eventually also bc red yeast rice does the same thing to me as this Crestor is.

Sorry for the late reply, I missed this but yes, I've started. And so far, not so good. The first couple days I had awful diarrhea (sorry if TMI 😆) but that went away and now I just feel fatigued but still training not at 100%. So hopefully I can replace fluids and electrolytes and things normalize (I'll feel better). If not, I'll go half tabs (10mg), then every other day, etc. If nothing helps, then I'm calling my bud (doctor) and telling him I need to d/c this stuff and to give me something else.

Let me know what you end up landing on. I may push for the ezetimibe eventually also bc red yeast rice does the same thing to me as this Crestor is.
I just pulled bloods last week so I'll have results mid week and report back.

Just an FYI, apparently RYR does have some plaque stabilization properties but I haven't really dug too deep into it to verify. Maybe someone with some knowledge on that can chime in.

I just got a prescription for this 3 days ago. I had one years ago but quit taking it. No idea why. Laziness most likely. Any advice? Sides, benefits, morning or evenings, etc? My doc said he likes it because it's been shown to give HDL a small boost up while lowering LDL and VLDL. But with my LDL at > 200 for a decade, he said it's time. He was pretty adamant so I'm taking my first dose tomorrow.
I was adviced to take it at night because Some process occurs then. Havent really looked into it.

My doc told me this one doesn’t cause soreness but it defo did.

I take it only 3-4 days per week and my LDL went from 150 to 80.

Take coq10 with it since statins deplete that.

Rosuvastatin (5-20mg per day)

got bloods back

*HDL is 0.8 (range >1.0
*LDL is 3.3 (range <2.5)

cholesterol
non hdl cholesterol
trigycerides
ldl ratio and chol/hdl ratio are all in range though

im on trt and just added bergamot and fish oil a few weeks ago

do you think with these levels down naturally?

if not going ezetimibe first

Got last weeks bloods back.

PED's:
750 Test
600 EQ
350 NPP

Total Cholesterol: 98
LDL: 59
HDL: 24
Trigs: 74
Lipoprotein (a): 28

Lipid Support Supps:
Ezetimibe: 10mg
Cardarine: 20mg
RYR: 1200mg
Policosonal: 80mg
Pantethine: 900mg
Beta Sisterol: 2g
OmegaVia: 4 caps
Krill: 9 caps

Notes: HDL was much lower than expected. Usually the Cardarine will keep my HDL 30-35 while on a blast. I thinking it was the EQ bringing it down. I was def getting an AI effect from the EQ as my estradiol was 21. The low estradiol may have brought HDL down. I prefer estradiol about 40. I was using pharm grade Aromasin at 6.25mg 2x a week. That alone would normally not be enough to have estradiol that low with that amount of Test and NPP. Bloods we taken the last week of the cycle so I will retest on a 300mg/week cruise in 4 weeks using the same supps listed above.

In my opinion this is once of the best protocols for everyone:
5mg Rosuvastatin EOD, and 10mg Ezetimibe ED

This is what I personally do and I have zero sides.

There are studies showing a 39% LDL reduction with 5mg EOD. Combine that with 10mg Ezetimibe daily, and you're easily achieving 50%+ reduction of LDL without many if any sides at all.

PED's:
750 Test
600 EQ
350 NPP

Lipid Support Supps:

Notes: HDL was much lower than expected. Usually the Cardarine will keep my HDL 30-35 while on a blast. I thinking it was the EQ bringing it down. I was def getting an AI effect from the EQ as my estradiol was 21. The low estradiol may have brought HDL down. I prefer estradiol about 40. I was using pharm grade Aromasin at 6.25mg 2x a week. That alone would normally not be enough to have estradiol that low with that amount of Test and NPP. Bloods we taken the last week of the cycle so I will retest on a 300mg/week cruise in 4 weeks using the same supps listed above.
Still good numbers for that amount of gear. I sm willing to bet a lot to do with that Ezetimibe. I never saw my total and LDL drop so much as with Ezetimibe.

PED's:
750 Test
600 EQ
350 NPP

Lipid Support Supps:

Wow that's a great LDL for being on that stack of gear. Would have been interesting to see your Apo B.

In my opinion this is once of the best protocols for everyone:
5mg Rosuvastatin EOD, and 10mg Ezetimibe ED

This is what I personally do and I have zero sides.

There are studies showing a 39% LDL reduction with 5mg EOD. Combine that with 10mg Ezetimibe daily, and you're easily achieving 50%+ reduction of LDL without many if any sides at all.

Yup I do this too and got the same benefits. Wish I did this years ago.

Yup I do this too and got the same benefits. Wish I did this years ago.
I'm 5mg everyday today but likely going to EOD next week also. The fatigue is gone but not the heartburn.

Wow that's a great LDL for being on that stack of gear. Would have been interesting to see your Apo B.
I opted to do Lipoprotein (a) for the extra on this one. My last APO B was 43 during my summer blast last year. Was on 500 Test, 700 Primo, 200 Trest. That was w/ no Ezetimibe or statin- just the cardarine and my natural cholesterol support stuff

I'm 5mg everyday today but likely going to EOD next week also. The fatigue is gone but not the heartburn.
My bad, should have specified I do 10mg instead of 5mg and take it daily before bed. Fortunately I don't get sides on that but I guess it's possible

I opted to do Lipoprotein (a) for the extra on this one. My last APO B was 43 during my summer blast last year. Was on 500 Test, 700 Primo, 200 Trest. That was w/ no Ezetimibe or statin- just the cardarine and my natural cholesterol support stuff
Apo B of 43 is spectacular. The only thing I heard of that MIGHT reduce Lp(a) is lumbrokinase.

Apo B of 43 is spectacular. The only thing I heard of that MIGHT reduce Lp(a) is lumbrokinase.
I have used nattokinase and/or serapeptase consistently for about 10 years. Appears lumbrokinase looks pretty similar.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws