over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first steroid cycle advice

balan

Newbies
So Ive been thinking about starting my first cycle. Ive been doing research and I cant really tell what I wanna do yet. I want to keep it safe and simple. I have been training/dieting bodybuilding style for almost 3 years now and have been putting on mass. im 5'8" and about 172 lbs and around 12 percent body fat. I plan on bulking up to around 190-200 without steroids but was heavily thinking about running a testosterone e cycle.

The one thing I worry about is the side effects specifically acne, because I am already prone to acne. I get a little bit on my face and delts, but recently my skin has been very clear because I have been good with my routine. I wasnt sure what dosage to run. I had someone I know do 250mg for 10 weeks and he had light acne and he pct'd fine and kept alot of muscle. But Ive heard some people say just blast 500mg for 10 weeks as your first cylce.

Any sort of advice is much appreciated!

What's your age, diet and calorie intake? What were your stats before you started the 3 years of training? You may not need AAS depending on the answers to these questions.

If you are ready for AAS, I would recommend running testosterone alone . Everyone's body reacts to to each AAS differently so introducing multiple AAS to your body make its more difficult to find out what AAS work well for you and which give you sides.

A reasonable first cycle could be Test E. Test C. or Sust 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks followed by Clomid/Nolva PCT. In my opinion, 250mg/week is too low for a 10-12 week cycle but there are guys who do it and get the results they want.

You should have an antiestrogen like Arimidex on hand. If you get side effects from aromatization without an ancillary on hand, you will be sorry.

If you are already prone to acne, then you will very likely get worst acne from Testosterone and most other AAS. Acne is ugly but its really one of the least concerning side effect you can get. It usually resolves a few months after your cycle and doesn't harm your health. Don't get caught up in the appearance of your skin and fail to monitor your blood pressure, cholesterol or liver enzymes.

First of, this is just an opinion. I would wait another 2 years if you are under 25. If you a bodybuilder competing then 400-500 a week is good. If not, just do about 200mg and week ( 2 injections of 100 every 3 days). This way, you see how you react and make sure you have some nolvadex at least, just incase of gyno. Yes. Some people are sensitive and estrogen shoot up with low dose. Everyone is different. Good luck buddy. X

What's your age, diet and calorie intake? What were your stats before you started the 3 years of training? You may not need AAS depending on the answers to these questions.

If you are ready for AAS, I would recommend running testosterone alone . Everyone's body reacts to to each AAS differently so introducing multiple AAS to your body make its more difficult to find out what AAS work well for you and which give you sides.

A reasonable first cycle could be Test E. Test C. or Sust 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks followed by Clomid/Nolva PCT. In my opinion, 250mg/week is too low for a 10-12 week cycle but there are guys who do it and get the results they want.

You should have an antiestrogen like Arimidex on hand. If you get side effects from aromatization without an ancillary on hand, you will be sorry.

If you are already prone to acne, then you will very likely get worst acne from Testosterone and most other AAS. Acne is ugly but its really one of the least concerning side effect you can get. It usually resolves a few months after your cycle and doesn't harm your health. Don't get caught up in the appearance of your skin and fail to monitor your blood pressure, cholesterol or liver enzymes.
Currently 19 years old. Here's some more backstory. Since I was 12 I did CrossFit, I just did it to stay fit and healthy, knew nothing about eating or diet. At 17 I finished my highschool senior soccer season at 139 lbs. I was skinny and shredded. I still knew nothing about diet. I decided to bulk up over the course of the next few years and I'm now 174 lbs around 12 percent body fat. Best I've ever looked or felt.

Currently 19 years old. Here's some more backstory. Since I was 12 I did CrossFit, I just did it to stay fit and healthy, knew nothing about eating or diet. At 17 I finished my highschool senior soccer season at 139 lbs. I was skinny and shredded. I still knew nothing about diet. I decided to bulk up over the course of the next few years and I'm now 174 lbs around 12 percent body fat. Best I've ever looked or felt.
Also calorie intake is around 3600~ cals bulking. Gaining about .5-1lbs per week

Unless you’re looking to step up on stage in the future hold off on the AAS. You’re still growing naturally with your own hormones and diet. Keep at it for another 5-7 years and re-access. 19 is way to young in my opinion. Also, think about fertility issues down the road. At 19 that was the furthest thing from my mind. But it’ll change as you get older and in a serious relationship.

Cage

You're 19, keep training naturally. Once you start on this road things won't ever be the same. Keep up with some crossfit but I would start powerlifting to pack on some dense muscle along with some isolation exercises if you want to keep a bodybuilder look.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws