over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FIRST TEST CYCLE

2B_Big

Newbies
I just got 50 ml of test ethn 125 mg per ml. I was planning the following first test cycle, very basic (maybe to basic)

week 1 + 2

1000 mg of test ethn
30 ml of dbol (naps)

week 3 thru 6

500 mg of test ethn

Honestly I would not do the pre-load and just run the 500mgs for a couple more weeks. For me, the ENANTHATE did not kick in until week 5. So, run the TEST for longer. 8 weeks plus.

Sorry I posted the above by accident...

week 3 thru 6
500 mg of test ethn
30 mg of dbol (naps)

week 7 thru 12
500 mg of test ethn

post cycle

clomid 200 mg daily for 14 days

and novadex throughout as needed

I am still trying to muscle thru my first test cycle, I used orals before but lost all my gains in about 4 days from ending. I know that there are going to be some suggestions. Please inform me.

If you can, run the D's for 4 to 6 weeks. Also, allow time after the orals to run some injectable test so you won't lose your hard earned gains as much.

I see you are doing that so no worries...

good luck and remember to EAT!!!!

my other question is, i was instructed to take 250 ml twice a week ( i was going to take 250 ml every 5 days...?) does this sound right? is there a benefit to sticking my thigh rather then glutes?

There are a few more nerves in your thighs so it might be a bit more painful.

If you hit your glutes I recommend a 1 1/2" pin because there is more fat on your butt then your thigh. With the thigh, you can go 1"

With 500mgs of one test, you really don't need to divide them up. Plus it is a long acting ester. IF it was PROP then i would say every 3 days. If you were doing SUS 250 @ 500mgs I would say a shot every 3 days.

Hope this helps?

With 500mgs of one test, you really don't need to divide them up

i was told not to inject more then 3 ml at a time, if the test is 125 ml per ml then I would have to take 4 ml. what is the best way to take 4 cc's?

2B_Big said:
i was told not to inject more then 3 ml at a time, if the test is 125 ml per ml then I would have to take 4 ml. what is the best way to take 4 cc's?
In two separate shots. You can use your glutes, quads, and delts.

I'd recommend doing a poke EOD, but then again I'm used to pokin' myself up to 11 times ED :)

xcel

You can just do a 2cc shot in each cheek once a week. Or rotate from thighs to glutes every week.

As you can tell, you have some options. If youre not used to doing shots, 2cc might be a bit much at once for a beginner...what I mean is that for ME, 1cc (at first) made me sore, but I (my body) became "used" to it and the soreness went away.

Although, on the other hand, EOD shots could be a pain in the ass as well (no pun). :rolleyes:

Basically, I dont think theres too much of a difference in doing it one way or the other (described by Xcel and Steak) and it really comes down to personal preference. Good luck.

-slide

here

im a good example of what your first cycle of test enath will do to u, its all i took for my first and heres my before and afters hopefully u can tell one on left is after, u can mainly see difference overall, check the size of my head only thing that didnt grow... i guess its not a lot of difference but it was a small cycle and i didnt eat every well.

Attachments

• befoere after.jpg
    befoere after.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 766
Thanks, I am going to start in a few days just waiting for the pins to come. I will let you know how I make out and I am sure that there are alotmore questions to come once I start.

One thing I do want to ask is, should I take armadex or novadex, does it matter which one I use? What is the recommeded doesage for each?

Dave, are those results from enanth. only or did you use an oral also?

Also can anyone send me a good work out routine for my cycle, I think that my work out routine needs some tuning up.

2B_Big said:
Thanks, I am going to start in a few days just waiting for the pins to come. I will let you know how I make out and I am sure that there are alotmore questions to come once I start.

One thing I do want to ask is, should I take armadex or novadex, does it matter which one I use? What is the recommeded doesage for each?

Dave, are those results from enanth. only or did you use an oral also?

Also can anyone send me a good work out routine for my cycle, I think that my work out routine needs some tuning up.

It looks like to me that you have a bunch more research to do before you start this cycle. Make sure you have everything DONE before you start. I always hear of people starting then having to stop for one thing or another, due to their poor planning of their cycles.

I think this roughly falls under the catagory of:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3431

And what Steakhelmet said in his first sentence...

Send you a good workout routine? Dont know the difference between nolv or arimx or doseages? Sorry-this board basically is for advanced sports Rx. These questions are on the farthest opposite end of the spectrum.

Guys am I being too inflexable here?

It is cool that people show modivation to aquire knowledge from the advanced people on this board...I think that is why BIG A made 2 seperate boards. One for the beginner with beginner questions(rippedmass), and this board for the more advanced questions. Try sending NEWBIEs to the other board.

Did I stike a nerve, sorry guys, just wanted to feel you guys out about your wealth of knowledge. I have done research however, everything I read is different, everyone has different adivce (sometimes contradicting) so I wanted to see what you had to say. I am not an idiot. I was just trying to be inquesitive. :confused:

Advice taken, I guess this board is to "advanced" for me

The second pic is the before pic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member