over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First test e cycle advices?

Drakanog

Newbies
Hi to all.in no much time i will start my first cycle but before i am droping a bit more the bf an thinkimg for do perfect.my objective is reach low bf like 7% and if have time on the,cycle then add a bit muscle.I was thinking on,do recomp.a friend recommend me do recomp the,first 4 weeks ofcycle but i was thinking on just eat the first maintinance calories(3000 kcal).if i doam this way will i drop bp and gain some muscle ? Atm i have 13 bf i think.should i drop more the,bf for get the objective more easily?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 13% bf i think i have atm 6,3 180lbs

first off.....im scared to death of clicking on that link....

but if you say 13%, its probably more like 20.....

your first cycle wont matter much as far as "recomp" (people use this
term wayyy too much for me) I don't even know when people started
using this term....I feel its a term used by people who have took time off
to RECOMP their body to where is was when they stopped training....

recomposition....:rolleyes:

gotta be a millennial term...always complicating shit.

:cool:

legitimate 7% is pretty respectable and is far more dependent on diet, cardio, etc and in my opinion taking bit of test won't change that too much too quickly by itself.

first off.....im scared to death of clicking on that link....

but if you say 13%, its probably more like 20.....

your first cycle wont matter much as far as "recomp" (people use this
term wayyy too much for me) I don't even know when people started
using this term....I feel its a term used by people who have took time off
to RECOMP their body to where is was when they stopped training....

recomposition....:rolleyes:

gotta be a millennial term...always complicating shit.

:cool:

20% bf?...no way you didnt watched the image.YEah guys i know lose bf is all about diet.but off cycle if u want reach very low bf u lose all the muscle.atm i am around 13 .should i drop more before stwrt losijg more on cycle forbprevent muscld lose?and of the term of recomp.if i do the cycle with the me maintinance calories.wont i gain some muscle the first weeks and then start lose bf?

post the picture not the link. Im not clicking on a strange link like that.

The link goes to imgur

And op my own personal bias, but if an individual can't diet down naturally then they shouldn't use hormones

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

around 13% bf no? at what bf would do you go before start for better result?i was thinking on go to 11 this month and then start the cycle on march.

and of test cycle.If test time to kick is 4 week.Then wouldnt be better do the first 4 weeks cut or maintinance then start at week 5 bulk?

Last edited:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

around 13% bf no? at what bf would do you go before start for better result?i was thinking on go to 11 this month and then start the cycle on march.

and of test cycle.If test time to kick is 4 week.Then wouldnt be better do the first 4 weeks cut or maintinance then start at week 5 bulk?

I saw you pictures and you look like any guy off the street who doesn't lift. Do yourself a favor, put a few years into it, training and eating consistently. You are not ready for test.

I saw you pictures and you look like any guy off the street who doesn't lift. Do yourself a favor, put a few years into it, training and eating consistently. You are not ready for test.

are u kidding me?i started 1,3 years ago lfiting,started at 69 kg with fat and now i am 82 at 13% bf..and i didnt asked if i am ready or not for do a cycle

Last edited:
Hi to all.in no much time i will start my first cycle but before i am droping a bit more the bf an thinkimg for do perfect.my objective is reach low bf like 7% and if have time on the,cycle then add a bit muscle.I was thinking on,do recomp.a friend recommend me do recomp the,first 4 weeks ofcycle but i was thinking on just eat the first maintinance calories(3000 kcal).if i doam this way will i drop bp and gain some muscle ? Atm i have 13 bf i think.should i drop more the,bf for get the objective more easily?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 13% bf i think i have atm 6,3 180lbs
It's a waste to use your first cycle for a cut or recomp. Keep lifting natty for a few more years and build a solid foundation. Otherwise you will be at risk for injury and look like shit

are u kidding me?i started 1,3 years ago lfiting,started at 69 kg with fat and now i am 82 at 13% bf..and i didnt asked if i am ready or not for do a cycle

Sometimes we see ourselves a little more highly than we actually are. Take Pesky's advice trust me he's bang on

What works for me is using my fitness pal and track everything. You want to just lower calories slowly and use the mirror not the scale.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear