over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Test Tren Mast Cycle

So a few things bigpumps 1ml doesn't tell us how much mg your pinning we need mg per ml, Depending on your cycle history 15lbs in 10weeks is pretty good especially on that cycle, which i would consider it more of a cutting or recomp type a cycle. Also most i think would agree rest is important for recovery training everyday for 2 hrs is alot ,but all in all 15 is really good and they were probably lean gains two so congrats,

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

15 pounds in 10 weeks is huge. Anyone would be happy about that.

I mean....from what im reading this sounds like a successful cycle to me

I guess one of my big concerns is if it was bunk gear. Reason I say that is because it was the first time that I used this source and in the past on Test cycles I remember being crazy hungry all the time, I would eat and the very next hour I was hungry to the point I had to eat. On this cycle I had to force the meals, eating became a job instead of something that just went down easy like before. I did get tren cough a few times after injections so I guess the tren was there... It also seemed to go in spirts where I had days were I felt like a fucking beast, then go for a whole week feeling lazy and sluggish... Just seemed weird.

guise I took steroids and made gainz

is this normal? help

The question was if the pain was normal from a mix like that, if the dosages were high enough or if I could go higher, and what kind of gains I should have actually expected.

I guess one of my big concerns is if it was bunk gear. Reason I say that is because it was the first time that I used this source and in the past on Test cycles I remember being crazy hungry all the time, I would eat and the very next hour I was hungry to the point I had to eat. On this cycle I had to force the meals, eating became a job instead of something that just went down easy like before. I did get tren cough a few times after injections so I guess the tren was there... It also seemed to go in spirts where I had days were I felt like a fucking beast, then go for a whole week feeling lazy and sluggish... Just seemed weird.

Well....tren is known for fucking with appetite and causing reflux. I personally cant hardly even run it anymore as it makes it nearly impossible to eat which defeats the purpose for size gains. Comes in handy for cutting though lol

Tren is know to lower cortisol - sometimes too much after a while which could explain you needing more rest.

Never tried NPP but both being 19-Nor's I was concerned NPP might have the same effect... You didn't notice that with NPP?
Not at all. With tren and sleeping...it was more to do with the excessive sweating than anything probably. I just couldn't get comfortable.

Also I'm generally a very calm guy....but tren left me feeling anxious and felt very stimulant like.

NPP was awesome. Overall sense of well being....and since I'm older I could definitely tell a difference with how my joints felt!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

The question was if the pain was normal from a mix like that, if the dosages were high enough or if I could go higher, and what kind of gains I should have actually expected.

>ive used mixes like that from sponsors here on this board, no pain.
so I would say that pain is not normal.

>you could use more

>no one can tell you what gains to expect. we don't know your genetic response to drugs.

Well....tren is known for fucking with appetite and causing reflux. I personally cant hardly even run it anymore as it makes it nearly impossible to eat which defeats the purpose for size gains. Comes in handy for cutting though lol

Well that explains my having a hard time eating and also the reflux I delt with for the last month I was on. I never read that about tren before but now I know :)

Well that explains my having a hard time eating and also the reflux I delt with for the last month I was on. I never read that about tren before but now I know :)

If you've never heard this about tren you've got some research o do. People have even given it a name. Tren-digestion. Its that common

If you've never heard this about tren you've got some research o do. People have even given it a name. Tren-digestion. Its that common

Yeah not sure how I missed it. Read a ton about Aggression from tren (which is why I took every day to help keep things leveled out) and Tren cough. Didnt see Tren-digestion mentioned though. Thank you though because I definitely experienced it first hand and didnt know it was the tren.

Yeah not sure how I missed it. Read a ton about Aggression from tren (which is why I took every day to help keep things leveled out) and Tren cough. Didnt see Tren-digestion mentioned though. Thank you though because I definitely experienced it first hand and didnt know it was the tren.

excess sweating,insomnia,indigestion/heartburn,irritability. lots of side effects from tren. small doses multiple times per week does seem to help people. For me personally if I was using tren during a mass gain phase,it would be in a small amount to keep bodyfat as low as possible while still gaining size. so like 750-800 test and maybe 150-200 tren. A little goes a hell of a long way with tren

excess sweating,insomnia,indigestion/heartburn,irritability. lots of side effects from tren. small doses multiple times per week does seem to help people. For me personally if I was using tren during a mass gain phase,it would be in a small amount to keep bodyfat as low as possible while still gaining size. so like 750-800 test and maybe 150-200 tren. A little goes a hell of a long way with tren

Test only for size though? You wouldnt add anything else? (im assuming an oral like Dbol also is pretty much a given)

Test only for size though? You wouldnt add anything else? (im assuming an oral like Dbol also is pretty much a given)

Oh I didn't say that. Just letting you know how id use tren. I like high test and eq with low tren. Npp and tren has some nice synergy as well. If you can handle an oral feel free to use it....but personally they mess my appetite up so much that its counter intuitive to gaining size

Was this your first cycle?

No offense but sounds like you need to do A LOT of research when it comes to AAS in general

I've played around with a lot of compounds but I always end up back at Test/Tren. I prefer the long ester. I run my test/tren E4D, 200Test 300Tren.

Last year I ran April to late Sept. 100tren/100test prop e2d and 200test cyp e5d, 3.33iu's HGH m-f, and 1000 iu's HCG twice a week eom.
Results were amazing!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Running that now test c mast e tren e
500/week cyp
400/week mast
400/tren e

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member