over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Test Tren Mast Cycle

BigPumps2014

Registered
I just finished up my first cycle of test P /Tren A / Mast P. Im really not to sure how I feel about the cycle, I ran it for 10 weeks and put on about 15 lbs, but also upped my eating for the cycle. I feel like my results could have been so much better for my first ever tren cycle?

I purchased premixed vials from a guaranteed sponsor on this site (who I see has been downgraded to just a regular sponsor now) Test P 50mg / Tren A 75mg / Mast p 75mg was the mix.

I started off taking 1mL EOD but had a very large amount of swelling and pain from it. I feel very confident it had nothing to do with the location of the shots has ive never had issues in the past. Because of all of the swelling and discomfort I decided to drop to .7mL but take it ED instead. I then slowly worked my way back up to a full mL and that helped reduce the swelling and pain although there still was some, sometimes worse than others.

Is this normal?

I bumped from 5 meals a day up to 8 meals a day while on cycle, drank at least a gallon of water a day and trained every day usually for at least 2 hours. I am 5'8" and went from 205 lbs to 220 lbs. I just feel like the eating may have played a larger role in the gains than the gear?

Is the pain mentioned above normal for a mix like this or may have it been from cheap oil/ poor BA/BB mix?

I knot up from any type of prop so I don't use it.

Regarding the weight gain... roughly how much fat did you gain as oppposed to the amount of muscle? How much weight were you planning on gaining in 10 weeks? Just curious.

Tren is great, but at the same time, it's not going to make you gain 30 lbs solid in 10 weeks.

Regarding the weight gain... roughly how much fat did you gain as oppposed to the amount of muscle? How much weight were you planning on gaining in 10 weeks? Just curious.

Tren is great, but at the same time, it's not going to make you gain 30 lbs solid in 10 weeks.

That 15 pounds was mostly muscle, I feel that my gut fat stayed the same or went down just a little bit. I had just basically the outline of a 6pack not the full definition and the V was slightly noticeable before the cycle, and about the same at the end.

Maybe I was just mistaken by expecting more than I should have? I just always heard that Tren was what really helps you pack on the size? I was definitely thinking more than 15 lbs? Especially with as hard and I was training and upping my meals from 5 to 8 a day.

So a few things bigpumps 1ml doesn't tell us how much mg your pinning we need mg per ml, Depending on your cycle history 15lbs in 10weeks is pretty good especially on that cycle, which i would consider it more of a cutting or recomp type a cycle. Also most i think would agree rest is important for recovery training everyday for 2 hrs is alot ,but all in all 15 is really good and they were probably lean gains two so congrats,

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

I just feel like the eating may have played a larger role in the gains than the gear?

It ALWAYS will..... Nutrition dictates everything IMO..... You wanna grow? it starts in the kitchen. You wanna get ripped? It starts in the kitchen... don't think steroids play the BIGGEST role cuz they don't.....

Ive ran those 3 together many times....but in a CUTTING environment... IMO some drugs just work better in certain environments....it seems you wanted to bulk on this stack.... not that you weren't successful (15lbs) but I think there were better options....

Prop, TrenA & Mast was always a precontest favorite of mine. That being said, while the convenience is nice having all 3 compounds in the vial, you're more likely to experience post injection pain with it concentrated like that. Try purchasing them all individually and draw them into a single syringe for injection, if you like.
Two benefits:
1. More volume oil per mg equals less discomfort.
2. You can adjust the ratio of each, or even drop one entirely to suit your specific needs.

As far as gaining 15 pounds ??? What was your goal? In my experience, I never gained a ton of weight using tren, because I always stay dry and dropped some much BF.
If you're trying to blow-up 30 pounds, Stick with Test, Dbol, Anadrol. Just my opinion... :D

Prop, TrenA & Mast was always a precontest favorite of mine. That being said, while the convenience is nice having all 3 compounds in the vial, you're more likely to experience post injection pain with it concentrated like that. Try purchasing them all individually and draw them into a single syringe for injection, if you like.
Two benefits:
2. You can adjust the ratio of each, or even drop one entirely to suit your specific needs.

As far as gaining 15 pounds ??? What was your goal? In my experience, I never gained a ton of weight using tren, because I always stay dry and dropped some much BF.
If you're trying to blow-up 30 pounds, Stick with Test, Dbol, Anadrol. Just my opinion... :D

Agreed.... ive never ran this in a blend and always was precontest.... all individual as id ramp up Ace .....although the three together does a umber on my prostate

That 15 pounds was mostly muscle, I feel that my gut fat stayed the same or went down just a little bit. I had just basically the outline of a 6pack not the full definition and the V was slightly noticeable before the cycle, and about the same at the end.

Maybe I was just mistaken by expecting more than I should have? I just always heard that Tren was what really helps you pack on the size? I was definitely thinking more than 15 lbs? Especially with as hard and I was training and upping my meals from 5 to 8 a day.

I think the weight gain was very impressive, especially as you said your b/f dropped some, that means you gained even more lean tissue.

Me personally and only speaking for me. I don't care about just "weight gain", I love the test, tren and mast stacks. However, I do throw in sdrol or adrol as well. I'm an older guy so I care more about quality gains then just adding numbers to the scale.

What good is 30 lbs if you look like a bloated hot mess? Just my thoughts.

So you doses were...

So your calories went from...

You gained 15lbs, look leaner after 10 weeks and are disappointed?!

Tren is known to have the highest protein turnover rate (maybe second to superdrol and/or trest) and jack up metabolisms.... Do it again but next time eat more

I would consider it a success. When I used Tren in the past....I could barely hold the weight I had much less gain on it.

Tren works so much better for me in a cut or especially a "recomp".

But I don't use it anymore as I've gotten older.

Next time you do something like this and want to stay as lean as possible...try test and npp. NPP is one of the best lean gaining compounds I've ever tried.

Also as mentioned above...diet is most important. Training and recovery come next. Two hour a day workouts seem kind of extreme especially if you are training many days a week.

It's taxing on your central nervous system. Hell just tren alone wired me up so much that I actually had to take more rest days than normal because of poor sleep.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

It ALWAYS will..... Nutrition dictates everything IMO..... You wanna grow? it starts in the kitchen. You wanna get ripped? It starts in the kitchen... don't think steroids play the BIGGEST role cuz they don't.....

Ive ran those 3 together many times....but in a CUTTING environment... IMO some drugs just work better in certain environments....it seems you wanted to bulk on this stack.... not that you weren't successful (15lbs) but I think there were better options....

This is so true and right here. I use this cycle for cutting. Which involves a lot of Cardio and cutting carbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's taxing on your central nervous system. Hell just tren alone wired me up so much that I actually had to take more rest days than normal because of poor sleep.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Tren is know to lower cortisol - sometimes too much after a while which could explain you needing more rest.

Never tried NPP but both being 19-Nor's I was concerned NPP might have the same effect... You didn't notice that with NPP?

I mean....from what im reading this sounds like a successful cycle to me

So a few things bigpumps 1ml doesn't tell us how much mg your pinning we need mg per ml, Depending on your cycle history 15lbs in 10weeks is pretty good especially on that cycle, which i would consider it more of a cutting or recomp type a cycle. Also most i think would agree rest is important for recovery training everyday for 2 hrs is alot ,but all in all 15 is really good and they were probably lean gains two so congrats,

Sent from my SM-G920T using Professional Muscle mobile app

I listed the mix that I took also it was Test P 50mg / Tren A 75mg / Mast p 75mg, so at 1 mL that is what I was taking a day. Looking back maybe I could should have done without the Mast since the goal was just to bulk? I felt like the Test was very low but from what I read the point with Tren is to keep the test low?

I totally agree it was a dumb move really because the goal was to bulk but stuff I bought included Mast. I would love to hear your suggestions for a good bulk I would definitely take them into consideration for my next cycle.

I listed the mix that I took also it was Test P 50mg / Tren A 75mg / Mast p 75mg, so at 1 mL that is what I was taking a day. Looking back maybe I could should have done without the Mast since the goal was just to bulk? I felt like the Test was very low but from what I read the point with Tren is to keep the test low?

The mast definitely didn't slow down your gains if that's what youre thinking. Ad personally...I like low test higher tren, but no way could I gain a tremendous amount of bulk doing that. Id cut like crazy. Tren makes it pretty hard for me to put on appreciable weight without really pounding calories....but the look it gives makes me look like ive gained a lot of size

Two benefits:

Thank you for the tip. I guess my worry was I wasnt sure how taking 3mL of oil would go? Do you split it up into different injection sites? Ive read that Tren Ace was the suggested way to go to control sides, what are your thoughts, if I kept everything in separate vials to go back to Test E so id only inject that twice a week, but stick with Tren Ace Every Day?

The mast definitely didn't slow down your gains if that's what youre thinking. Ad personally...I like low test higher tren, but no way could I gain a tremendous amount of bulk doing that. Id cut like crazy. Tren makes it pretty hard for me to put on appreciable weight without really pounding calories....but the look it gives makes me look like ive gained a lot of size

That was exactly what I was thinking, good to know thats not the case.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131