over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first time anadrol user

one more rep

Registered
I started using legend pharmeceuticals anadrol 25mg.I took a 100mg for 3 weeks.Buy the second week ithard.The pumps are insane and so is the strength.My weight tayed the same though weird.But then again my carb intake was like 150.I dont know if that has anything to do with it.But i got back to doing smith machine shoulder presses for 225. fedback welcomed.

I started using legend pharmeceuticals anadrol 25mg.I took a 100mg for 3 weeks.Buy the second week ithard.The pumps are insane and so is the strength.My weight tayed the same though weird.But then again my carb intake was like 150.I dont know if that has anything to do with it.But i got back to doing smith machine shoulder presses for 225. fedback welcomed.

Didn't gain any weight on 100mg of anadrol for three weeks? Sounds like you had some anavar. If I did 100mg for three weeks I'd gain atleast 5lbs even with the 150g of carbs

I'm not familiar with that brand but in the past 20yrs I've done about 10-12 different brands of drol...all but 3 were under dosed(need 3-4 to get anything)...the 3 that weren't all were foil punch outs ironically(Balkan, ShreeVank, Hemo)

With REAL drol I take 1-1.5/day and feel like shit by day 2 while weight jumps up over the next week or so

I'm not familiar with that brand but in the past 20yrs I've done about 10-12 different brands of drol...all but 3 were under dosed(need 3-4 to get anything)...the 3 that weren't all were foil punch outs ironically(Balkan, ShreeVank, Hemo)

With REAL drol I take 1-1.5/day and feel like shit by day 2 while weight jumps up over the next week or so

+1. This right here. Drol, or Dbol, Balkan is my go-to for orals. There has never been a question with those.

Are you using an AI ?

Even on 50 mgs I get all the effects you mentioned and I gain 3-5lbs

150 carbs the whole time? So we're you cutting at the time? If so....why we're you using drol? It's hard to say whether it was anadrol or not simply based on the fact you didn't gain weight.

I think it's your nutrition or lack there of. The time I tried Anadrol I blew up. It was insane nothing like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Think about it, anadrol was made for wasting patients to put weight on even when their body was WASTING AWAY on it's own. If you aren't putting on any weight, nutrition aside, doubtful it's anadrol.

Some of the sides of var and drol are similar to me, both give me bad pumps and I need super high taurine intake to deal with back pumps and cramps, but anadrol should be moving the scale, be it water, muscle, or what have you.

Also think about how these patients are using anadrol or whatever drug for much longer periods of time. The whole "use it for 3-4 weeks" bullshit is quite simply, imo, not long enough. I like to run it 8-10 weeks for best results.

The effect of the testosterone derivative oxymetholone alone or in combination with the H1-receptor antagonist ketotifen, which has recently been shown to block tumour necrosis factor alpha (TNF alpha), on weight gain and performance status in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) patients with chronic cachexia was evaluated in a 30-week prospective pilot study. Thirty patients were randomly assigned to either oxymetholone monotherapy (n 14) or oxymetholone plus ketotifen (n 16). Patients receiving treatment were compared with a group of thirty untreated matched controls, who met the same inclusion criteria. Body weight and the Karnofsky index, which assesses the ability to perform activities of daily life, and several quality-of-life variables were measured to evaluate response to therapy. The average weight gain at peak was 8.2 (SD 6.2) kg (+ 14.5% of body weight at study entry) in the oxymetholone group (P < 0.001), and 6.1 (SD 4.6) kg (+10.9%) in the combination group (P < 0.005), compared with an average weight loss of 1.8 (SD 0.7) kg in the untreated controls. The mean time to peak weight was 19.6 weeks in the monotherapy group and 20.8 weeks in the combination group. The Karnofsky index improved equally in both groups from 56% before to 67% after 20 weeks of treatment (P < 0.05). The quality of life variables (activities of daily life, and appetite/nutrition) improved in 68% (P < 0.05) and 91% (P < 0.01) of the treated patients respectively. Oxymetholone was safe and promoted weight gain in cachectic patients with advanced HIV-1 infection. The addition of ketotifen did not further support weight gain. These results suggest the need for a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled multicentre trial.

Last edited:
Think about it, anadrol was made for wasting patients to put weight on even when their body was WASTING AWAY on it's own. If you aren't putting on any weight, nutrition aside, doubtful it's anadrol.

Some of the sides of var and drol are similar to me, both give me bad pumps and I need super high taurine intake to deal with back pumps and cramps, but anadrol should be moving the scale, be it water, muscle, or what have you.

Also think about how these patients are using anadrol or whatever drug for much longer periods of time. The whole "use it for 3-4 weeks" bullshit is quite simply, imo, not long enough. I like to run it 8-10 weeks for best results.

Why would anyone swap out anavar(more expensive) for anadrol(less expensive) . Just doesn't compute to me

Sounds like your not taking anadrol at all. Even at 50 mg a day while dieting iv gained quite a few lbs on real anadrol 50. Probably winstrol or just fake bud. No one is going to sell you Anavar posing as drol. It's expensive and drol is dirt cheap to make.

Last edited:
Why would anyone swap out anavar(more expensive) for anadrol(less expensive) . Just doesn't compute to me

I mean you're probably right, it's likely winstrol if they were going cheap, but I've never used winstrol myself so I can't comment from that perspective.

Are you using an AI ?

Even on 50 mgs I get all the effects you mentioned and I gain 3-5lbs

I had the same too. Much of it will be water with something like anadrol. BP should spike some too so keep an eye on that.

Back in the day my old man use to go to Turkey a lot and come back with real anadrol. A tab a day and I would be 15lbs heavier in a week. The UGL stuff I've tried I typically put on 10lbs in a week. Its all water of course. I get super strong right away.

No way any drug dealer would swap var for drol lol haha.

I guess would be like all the UG brands I've tried...real low quality, low dose drol...I guess most are about 1/2 dose as listed

Nowadays, the best drol you can get your hands on is American made Alaven.

Rarely seen on the market... My guess is most legit stock comes from the GAY/HIV community.

Last edited:
The Shree Venkatesh remind Me of old school Hemos...if I go over 75mg/day I feel ill

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws