over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First time anavar user...

Buffchick29

Newbies
I am going to be starting my first cycle ever of anavar next week. As a female I'm wondering what dosage is recommended. I'm 5'6 about 130lbs. Any advice for me from anyone who's used it or had experience with it?

Thanks... I was thinking about 10mg. Just wanted to confirm with some people "on the know".... This will be my first time doing anything like this so I'm a little nervous. I've heard between 10 and 20mg...? But you think that 20mg is too much?

with women there is no excuse to start any higher than 5mgs and slowllyy work your way up if you tolerate it well. Don't be too greedy on getting gains and slowly turn into a man because you stuck with too high of a dosage. Remember when getting advice on doses, eveyrone is different. Just because some girl says she took 20 wihtout a problem doesnt mean it will work the same for you.

with women there is no excuse to start any higher than 5mgs and slowllyy work your way up if you tolerate it well. Don't be too greedy on getting gains and slowly turn into a man because you stuck with too high of a dosage. Remember when getting advice on doses, eveyrone is different. Just because some girl says she took 20 wihtout a problem doesnt mean it will work the same for you.

Thanks. Seems 5mg sounds safest to start out with. I definitely don't want to turn into a guy! LOL! I just see all these posts about guys taking a lot more and then the gals were taking such a wide range I just didn't know where to start. Thanks for the input! :)

Start at 2.5mg in the a.m. and then 2.5mg in the p.m. and adjust accordingly to side effects.

Good luck.

Creatine use with var?

So, the more I read the more I see it being said that you should definitely be taking creatine with anavar. While I do take creatine now (I forget sometimes).... how much of a difference will it make? Sorry to ask questions that are probably pretty basic info to some on here.... I'm learning... and I want to do it right.. any input would be appreciated! :)

I help a female out and she only takes 10-15 a day and that has been plenty for her and thats all she uses unless theres a show then she will take a little bit of clen but her genetics are freaky to she dosent have to take a whole lot of stuff

So, the more I read the more I see it being said that you should definitely be taking creatine with anavar. While I do take creatine now (I forget sometimes).... how much of a difference will it make? Sorry to ask questions that are probably pretty basic info to some on here.... I'm learning... and I want to do it right.. any input would be appreciated! :)

Yes, use your basic supplements with var. Focus on optimum nutritional intake, training and recovery to maximize your gains. I would also recommend looking in the female forum for additional information and contacting a woman from there who will have more knowledge of advanced female supplementation.

I am going to be starting my first cycle ever of anavar next week. As a female I'm wondering what dosage is recommended. I'm 5'6 about 130lbs. Any advice for me from anyone who's used it or had experience with it?

What's your reasoning for wanting to start an Anavar cycle? Personal goal/preference or upcoming competition?

Start at 2.5mg in the a.m. and then 2.5mg in the p.m. and adjust accordingly to side effects.

This is correct and should show you good results...especially your first time.

As a MAX dose, this would be doubled. (5mg twice daily) I would not advise any female to do over 10mg a day unless they were trying to add mass as a bodybuilder and were ok with the side effects this came with.

Var is a great product, mild yet effective, and perfect for women when taken properly...which Hellbilly is right on the money with timing and dose for a beginner.

What's your reasoning for wanting to start an Anavar cycle? Personal goal/preference or upcoming competition?

No competition,... more just for me. I want to take myself to the next level. :D

This is correct and should show you good results...especially your first time.

As a MAX dose, this would be doubled. (5mg twice daily) I would not advise any female to do over 10mg a day unless they were trying to add mass as a bodybuilder and were ok with the side effects this came with.

Var is a great product, mild yet effective, and perfect for women when taken properly...which Hellbilly is right on the money with timing and dose for a beginner.

Thank you guys so much. I don't personally know anyone who has done it so this information is very helpful... I can't wait to start! :)

No competition,... more just for me. I want to take myself to the next level. :D

I understand this. I do the same ocassionally and support your decision. But you are at the right place for seeking advice. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here with great insight.

As per how long til it works.. well anavar is fast acting so you can "feel" it within the first couple of days.. as per seeing results.. as I tell everyone, the body takes roughly 14 days to make an actual change, so do give it some time..

Best of luck and keep at it...

bump

buffchick
do you want to pose a couple pics
not in a perverted way
so we can critique you ect

btw

WELCOME TO THE BEST BOARD AROUND

there are so many knowledgable members here its awsome

Thank you guys so much. I don't personally know anyone who has done it so this information is very helpful... I can't wait to start! :)

I personally know a LOT of females that have done it all...from "just want to look my best" all the way to pro competitor. Not saying I know it all, as I don't...but have helped to guide several of them for quite some time. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks hemipower, I will. And @ fireazm - I'm not a big one for pics...:eek: Maybe we'll see how the var works out! :) LOL

Day 4

Ok,.. so I'm on day 4. I've noticed getting warmer a lot easier and my blood pressure is up a little. Now it might be lack of good shut-eye last night, but I was in a very DARK mood earlier today... I was tired, crabby,...and jittery. So I've come to the conclusion - better sleep and cut down the coffee intake in the morning from 4 cups down to 1? Are these normal side effects? I'm only taking 5 mg a day...2.5 in the morning and 2.5 in the evening. Is this just my body getting used to it being in my system now? And should I stick with the 5mg per day the entire cycle? And then next time bump it up?

Sorry for all the questions... just now that I'm actually doing it I've got lots! :)

Ok,.. so I'm on day 4. I've noticed getting warmer a lot easier and my blood pressure is up a little. Now it might be lack of good shut-eye last night, but I was in a very DARK mood earlier today... I was tired, crabby,...and jittery. So I've come to the conclusion - better sleep and cut down the coffee intake in the morning from 4 cups down to 1? Are these normal side effects? I'm only taking 5 mg a day...2.5 in the morning and 2.5 in the evening. Is this just my body getting used to it being in my system now? And should I stick with the 5mg per day the entire cycle? And then next time bump it up?

Sorry for all the questions... just now that I'm actually doing it I've got lots! :)

I would see how you are after 3-4 weeks or so on the 5mg. You may not need to go higher if your happy with your progress. I will say don't go above 10mg. How long you planning on staying on the avar? If you want to bump it up go with 7.5mg when that times comes split 3 times per day.

And yes definately try and have 1 cup of coffee instead of 4!! :D

I would see how you are after 3-4 weeks or so on the 5mg. You may not need to go higher if your happy with your progress. I will say don't go above 10mg. How long you planning on staying on the avar? If you want to bump it up go with 7.5mg when that times comes split 3 times per day.

And yes definately try and have 1 cup of coffee instead of 4!! :D

I guess I'm going to do a 4 week cycle. I'm under the assumption that is a good length of time from my research and then take a couple months off? Does this sound correct?

Yeah, I'm feeling much better today, not the crabbiness and "hot flashes" I had going on yesterday. But I went to bed a little earlier last night and cut down on the coffee a little this morning... :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131