over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Time Blood Pressure Issues / Uneven results

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
Aspirin can actually increase blood pressure. Coq 10 200mg everyday took my blood pressure down by 10/5. I would stop the iron supplements for sure. Pretty sure equipoise took care of your anemia by increasing RBC.

Was this Ubiquinol or just coq-10?

While I am aware of this, I do not think it factors in here. My arms are about 17in which is right at the cut off for the large brace (17.1in I believe is the cut off).

Secondly, all of the doctors offices I've been to use automatic ones (haven't seen manual done in years) and surprisingly when I looked at the cuff the "large" range ended at it was 34cm at the doctor's offices (not 43cm which is what I'm used to seeing) and that's only 13.4in which is very small but still gave me the low BP readings I was getting there.

My arms are well over 20 inches........just like everyone else on the Internet.

Just had to get that out often way.

Just get the larger size cuff for your monitor, the smaller ones do distort the reading, I have had BP taken in a Drs surgery and they used a leg cuff to get an accurate reading and my arms aren't anything special, 18 -19 depending on b/weight.

Only ubiquinone (coq-10) never bothered with ubiquinol. I'm 24 so I don't think I have trouble making the conversion

Yea I've read something about conversion being a factor. I'm 25 myself so guessing id be fine with coq-10 as well?

I wasn't a huge fan of EQ, if you get a chance try NPP, I loved it.

Why weren't you a fan of EQ? The reason I am choosing it over Nandrolones is because of decreased side effects. Particularly trying to avoid the progesterone related side effects of nandrolones and more importantly the increased arterial hardening effects of it Nandrolone eleven times more damaging to blood vessels than testosterone

I can't say I've noticed much from EQ + Test over just Test alone because I never really had enough time with test only. At most it was 4-6 weeks before or after oral use so it's hard to compare especially since EQ in theory takes such a long time to kick in anyway. Maybe I should try an EQ only cycle in the future just to see what it's worth to me.

I don't notice much from mast, can't get primo and don't want the sides of tren or deca so that pretty much leaves test and eq lol.

My arms are well over 20 inches........just like everyone else on the Internet.

Just had to get that out often way.

Just get the larger size cuff for your monitor, the smaller ones do distort the reading, I have had BP taken in a Drs surgery and they used a leg cuff to get an accurate reading and my arms aren't anything special, 18 -19 depending on b/weight.

Hm, my size cuff is for up to 43cm though and I assume that means unflexed, mine are about 17in flexed now meaning maybe 16 or less unflexed not to mention I just began cutting.

Just saying I also don't want one that's too big and over my range if it would subsequently give me arbitrarily lower readings. Also odd that the doctor's ones that were only for 13.4in arms still gave me low readings, lower than my home one.

Last night got 112/68 for right side and 113/67 for left side so that was good to see. I took letro the day before so maybe that helped me lose some water retention. Seems pretty variable.

I have Chrons too and had it for a long time, stay away from those orals especially PH's they will F you up. I wouldnt even finish those dmz's right now. You need to stay with basic compounds at moderate to low doses. Chrons will not go away you need to watch every variable to keep it under control. Less is more. Even more so at your age. You dont want a flareup happen and have to have a colostomy bag. I'm not saying there is direct correlation, just that it can have a domino effect.
You cannot take advantage of high doses due to not being able to pound food like most people. Dont take this the wrong way. Just expressing my findings.

Maineguy any update as to why you didn't like EQ?

I have Chrons too and had it for a long time, stay away from those orals especially PH's they will F you up. I wouldnt even finish those dmz's right now. You need to stay with basic compounds at moderate to low doses. Chrons will not go away you need to watch every variable to keep it under control. Less is more. Even more so at your age. You dont want a flareup happen and have to have a colostomy bag. I'm not saying there is direct correlation, just that it can have a domino effect.
You cannot take advantage of high doses due to not being able to pound food like most people. Dont take this the wrong way. Just expressing my findings.

How bad is your crohns? While I have had some pretty bad flares I haven't had any issues specifically with orals at all, and I have no problem eating enough to gain weight at all easy. My metabolism is slow so I can gain weight quickly eating 3000 calories per day which my body seems to handle just fine thankfully. For now.

Maineguy any update as to why you didn't like EQ?

How bad is your crohns? While I have had some pretty bad flares I haven't had any issues specifically with orals at all, and I have no problem eating enough to gain weight at all easy. My metabolism is slow so I can gain weight quickly eating 3000 calories per day which my body seems to handle just fine thankfully. For now.

Hey Pumped,
I wasn't a huge fan because my hemo, RBC and others went out of range on it, and I didn't really notice a whole lot from it. I did seem more vascular, but I am quite vascular naturally. I did not notice any affect on appetite like some people, so I can't say either way on that one.

That study on Nandrolone was done on mice, if you transferred that dosage over to humans, it would have to be like a gallon a week or something for the same comparison.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131