YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First time cycle, potential is here..so I want to do it right!

jealous1senv

Registered
Hello all , the time has come to start researching about the advanced of bodybuilding. Please check out my first thread on this site, just to show I'm not a new user to this sport, also tells my stats etc.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...aspiring-bodybuilder-hoping-lots-comment.html

I've decided I'm going to give my rat his first cylce in 2014..Happy NYE btw.

Test Prop, & Tren A will be the ingredients. Please no comments on how that's more for an advanced user, anything else I will sincerely take as knowledge and store as information. I still have alot to learn. but as I learn i'd like to post what I learn since i know a lot of you have experience on this site which is why i'm on here..to LEARN! Along the way, I know I will be changing alot of things up as i Learn from you. Keep in mind my diet and training are 100% on point. That will never be an issue for me, as i learned through out the years what works and what doesn't for me. What I'm planning and learned so far.

Test Prop - Tren Ace

Dosage test = 350mg week 50 ED tren= 75mg ed (WILL LOWER OR RAISE BOTH BASED ON REPLIES)

10week cycle (AGAIN THIS CAN CHANGE, LONGER OR SHORTER)

1" 23g needles for any injection site, mainly targeting glutes and quads.

No HCG on cylce = because The only deviation from this strategy would be if HCG is being used throughout, at this point it becomes realistic to use other compounds as the primary because the user's natural baseline test levels will be maintained by the HCG. (POSSIBLY USE FOR PCT) SOME USERS TELL ME TO JUST STAY ON CYCLE IF I PLAN ON DOING ANOTHER ONE)

Cabergoline dosage = 0.5MG twice a week.

since test prop is aromitizable ill need a AI on cylce to control estrogen = ADEX....25mg EOD IS THIS NECESSARY and what are the typical doses for this?

Aromasin- stilll learning what this is and is it needed.

PCT/ will be either nolva or clomid, that's another question i have, or both together as well as the dosing.

As you can see I still have alot to learn, but I'm doing it smart and not just ordering and using without knowing what everything EXACTLY does for the body. I'm more concerned on the little things like the heath issues, ie: the caber, adex, aromasin? , nolva and clomid. without health you're nothing and I want to be in this for the long run.

I will greatly appreciate any kind/knowledgeable advice to getting this started.

Thank you.

Props for not just jumping in to your first cycle blind. As many others will probably tell you it is absolutely unnecessary as well as overkill to run tren your first cycle, but do what you will. No need for both aromasin and adex as they are both AI's. I prefer aromasin myself. Why jump in to an advanced cycle when you would blow up off of just test your first time? Post cycle is tricky and different for everyone it seems, but I like clomid more than nolva. 50mgs a day for 4 weeks is pretty standard for pct. Why are you not wanting to run hcg through the cycle? I don't cycle without it usually, IMO it makes recovery much easier.

Last edited:
If I were you I would do something like this for my first cycle:

500mg test weeks 1-12
Aromasin during at 12.5mgs a day
Clomid 50mgs a day weeks 14-18

You will grow like a weed if your diet and training is as check as you say it is.

Last edited:
Props for not just jumping in to your first cycle blind. As many others will probably tell you it is absolutely unnecessary as well as overkill to run tren your first cycle, but do what you will. No need for both aromasin and adex as they are both AI's. I prefer aromasin myself. Why jump in to an advanced cycle when you would blow up off of just test your first time? Post cycle is tricky and different for everyone it seems, but I like clomid more than nolva. 50mgs a day for 4 weeks is pretty standard for pct. Why are you not wanting to run hcg through the cycle? I don't cycle without it usually, IMO it makes recovery much easier.

I read this on another site: No HCG on cylce = because The only deviation from this strategy would be if HCG is being used throughout, at this point it becomes realistic to use other compounds as the primary because the user's natural baseline test levels will be maintained by the HCG

Thank you for the replies, will check back after the gym.

If I were you I would do something like this for my first cycle:

500mg test weeks 1-12
Aromasin during at 12.5mgs a day
Clomid 50mgs a day weeks 14-18

You will grow like a weed if your diet and training is as check as you say it is.

I agree if he didn't already have the prop@tren that would be my choice.
100 mg eod of test prop and 75mg of ten eod is a simple cycle but it is a great cycle.:cool:

I agree if he didn't already have the prop@tren that would be my choice.
100 mg eod of test prop and 75mg of ten eod is a simple cycle but it is a great cycle.:cool:

I haven't ordered anything and will not, until I'm confident and have everthing on hand before starting.

The majority of sites I've read you want to keep the tren higher since it's more anabolic then the test. Keeping the test higher would wash away the benefits if tren and the tren sides would hit you harder than to run it ED with tren being higher. Your thoughts GS?

I saw your other thread.

Honestly? I think you've got the perfect platform for a superb physique.

I see you're aiming at looking somewhat like Vaillant, right?

I won't give you any advice on cycles because there's plenty, so here's my 2 cents:

Fuck PCT. Just don't do it...

You don't look like Vaillant without destroying your endocrine system, you just don't. Accept that to your heart and pray to stay healthy thru the process.

Always watch your BP, liver and kidneys. Learn how your body responds to different compounds, also do bloods every 2 months and learn how to interpret them. Drink plenty of water. Find a source for legit, strong and clean drugs.

See you in the Nationals in a few years.

I would say if you are ready to run tren then you should be ready to cruise. If you aren't prepared to cruise then you don't need to run tren. I will also say that for many, definitely myself included, tren can make it hard to bulk. Typically tren is used for a cut as you just burn through the carbs. In the absence of estrogen tren prevents de novo lipogensis, also in the absence of fats. So, if you are cutting then yeah tren is great-most run TRT test with tren because tren typically binds to ARs better causing test to float in the blood aromatizing-which raises estrogen/e2 which then raises prolactin. If you do plan on bulking then it's wise to add a compound that aromatizes to a greater degree-high test, deca, dbol, etc. So, if looking to cut start prop at 25 mg a day and tren at 50mg a day. Wait at least a week before upping tren. If looking to bulk then do test at like 500ish and tren at 200-300 with dbol kick start. You don't need aromasin and adex-they are both AIs although work through different pathways. Masteron is also used regularly in a tren/prop cycle and I always have mast in when running tren. Caber at .5mg 2 times a week should be plenty, if needed at all, for a beginner tren run. Make sure you have a full understanding of what to expect with tren-insomnia, sweats, aggression, sugar cravings, mood swings, lethargy, etc and know how to handle sides when they arise cause almost certainly at least a couple will arise-might not be bad at lower dose but you'll know you're on tren.

I haven't ordered anything and will not, until I'm confident and have everthing on hand before starting.

The majority of sites I've read you want to keep the tren higher since it's more anabolic then the test. Keeping the test higher would wash away the benefits if tren and the tren sides would hit you harder than to run it ED with tren being higher. Your thoughts GS?

Sometimes i think we over think things if you haven't got your products yet try the basic test-c or test-e and run it for 12 weeks @500mgs a week .

i promise you that will be all you need ,i like to tell guys aas is like any other drug you won't need much to begin with.
You already have a good frame ,diet ,workout as well the desire.
On the tren thing i am old school i try to at least have the same test as the tren i am not saying that is the only right way but hey it works for me.

I know it is hard to make your decison on what to use and how and hey i still do it (lol)

Whatever you choose all of guys will help out any way we can ,that way when you win the Mr O you can get us VIP tickets to the show!

It could happen:cool:

My first cycle

I just finished my first cycle from the advice I got here. I was wanting to try a test prop and tren a stack as well for my first time joining the Darkside lol.
I'm glad I took the advice of the guys here.
I ran test sust 500mg 250mg mon, thur
with .5 adex mon, wed, fri
for 5 weeks
finishing up on nolva and clomid
1 week left.
Glad I followed there advice. I couldn't be happier
My gains was great felt great
I am also pretty big guy 6ft 250lbs still want to get down in weight but that will come.
Will probably do the same cycle a few more times before looking to add something else.
Just my experience and .02

I saw your other thread.

Honestly? I think you've got the perfect platform for a superb physique.

I see you're aiming at looking somewhat like Vaillant, right?

I won't give you any advice on cycles because there's plenty, so here's my 2 cents:

Fuck PCT. Just don't do it...

You don't look like Vaillant without destroying your endocrine system, you just don't. Accept that to your heart and pray to stay healthy thru the process.

Always watch your BP, liver and kidneys. Learn how your body responds to different compounds, also do bloods every 2 months and learn how to interpret them. Drink plenty of water. Find a source for legit, strong and clean drugs.

See you in the Nationals in a few years.

Thank you for the motivation man, in just a few inspiring words makes me wanna get back in the gym again today, lol. I understand your logic, and appricate it..yes Antoine is the goal right now & yes you're right, I still have to accept the fact my body would go through alot to become that size.

I would say if you are ready to run tren then you should be ready to cruise. If you aren't prepared to cruise then you don't need to run tren. I will also say that for many, definitely myself included, tren can make it hard to bulk. Typically tren is used for a cut as you just burn through the carbs. In the absence of estrogen tren prevents de novo lipogensis, also in the absence of fats. So, if you are cutting then yeah tren is great-most run TRT test with tren because tren typically binds to ARs better causing test to float in the blood aromatizing-which raises estrogen/e2 which then raises prolactin. If you do plan on bulking then it's wise to add a compound that aromatizes to a greater degree-high test, deca, dbol, etc. So, if looking to cut start prop at 25 mg a day and tren at 50mg a day. Wait at least a week before upping tren. If looking to bulk then do test at like 500ish and tren at 200-300 with dbol kick start. You don't need aromasin and adex-they are both AIs although work through different pathways. Masteron is also used regularly in a tren/prop cycle and I always have mast in when running tren. Caber at .5mg 2 times a week should be plenty, if needed at all, for a beginner tren run. Make sure you have a full understanding of what to expect with tren-insomnia, sweats, aggression, sugar cravings, mood swings, lethargy, etc and know how to handle sides when they arise cause almost certainly at least a couple will arise-might not be bad at lower dose but you'll know you're on tren.

VERY INFORMATIVE POST ! Thank you. I'm actually considering A test, deca cylce maybe instead. Still trying to learn as much as I can before making a decision.

Sometimes i think we over think things if you haven't got your products yet try the basic test-c or test-e and run it for 12 weeks @500mgs a week .

i promise you that will be all you need ,i like to tell guys aas is like any other drug you won't need much to begin with.
You already have a good frame ,diet ,workout as well the desire.
On the tren thing i am old school i try to at least have the same test as the tren i am not saying that is the only right way but hey it works for me.

I know it is hard to make your decison on what to use and how and hey i still do it (lol)

Whatever you choose all of guys will help out any way we can ,that way when you win the Mr O you can get us VIP tickets to the show!

It could happen:cool:

lol thanks man, as i said above maybe all i need is a test cycle to start, maybe throw in some deca too.

I just finished my first cycle from the advice I got here. I was wanting to try a test prop and tren a stack as well for my first time joining the Darkside lol.
I'm glad I took the advice of the guys here.
I ran test sust 500mg 250mg mon, thur
with .5 adex mon, wed, fri
for 5 weeks
finishing up on nolva and clomid
1 week left.
Glad I followed there advice. I couldn't be happier
My gains was great felt great
I am also pretty big guy 6ft 250lbs still want to get down in weight but that will come.
Will probably do the same cycle a few more times before looking to add something else.
Just my experience and .02

Glad your cycle went successful man, I am actually the same height with about 50 pounds less tho. Do you have any before and after pictures? No sides, no gyno?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws