over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First time DNP user - questions:

and DNP is definitely not extreme lol.. just has a bad reputation spread by guys who have never used it.

Lol. I know LS gets a bad reputation along the lines of being a DNP-junkie but absolutely correct here.

It's always people have never used DNP that talk about it's "deadliness" then they try it and come to the realization its not that bad... Not to mention he said 200mg

The people who die on DNP are reckless and clueless... The stories always amaze me. A 110 lb fitness competitor taking a gram a day then getting hypothermia in her bath tub... A dumb kid taking DNP, binge drinking and taking ecstasy at a club and so on.

I would just mention that if you are taking it for the first time, I'd recommend having some Benadryl on hand in case you are one of the few cases that get an allergic reaction to it. Other than that, just read up on it and you should be fine unless you take too large of a dose.

Yes agreed...you go from feeling good to death in 72 hours lol

Hahaa

I don’t usually do that, except post vacation. We went down to the gulf and all I ate were shrimp and grits and gumbo.

I only do it when I want to do a short cycle of a week and I want to eliminate water retention soon. But it is not the most ideal.

For the first few days i get a mild allergic reaction with a cold, within a week the body gets used to it, and everything passes. I suggest to add the thyroid hormones, to eliminate fatigue and why the dnp consumes the body reserves of thyroid hormones

What's the consensus on female use?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

This is hard though. My girl is only 110. Should she take 1 pill a day? That seems like a lot and Im not sure if anyone has experienced powered dnp but that shit stains everything so opening the caps is not a good idea. Would it be affective if she took 1 pill every other day?

This is hard though. My girl is only 110. Should she take 1 pill a day? That seems like a lot and Im not sure if anyone has experienced powered dnp but that shit stains everything so opening the caps is not a good idea. Would it be affective if she took 1 pill every other day?

she's 110 pounds...why does she want to use dnp lol

What's the consensus on female use?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

My wife kicks ass with it. Makes me look like a sissy. She is on her 3 rd week with this run. Just went to 500mg 5 days ago. She will go much longer than I can. Everyone is so different to how they react. I’m walking death on it. She’s like bring it. Maybe that’s why she will let her self go so far. It’s not a big deal to run it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, If you can not Modify the dose, modify the frequency.

i would never run T3 unless i had hypothyroid condition

way too catabolic

I agree with this 100%. When I add t3 to a dnp run I definitely lose more weight. But in my experience it starts to swing towards a significant amount of muscle lose as well(especially if a higher dose of t3) personally I run dnp at a high dose for 4 weeks with HGH, moderate aas and can drop apound 3/4 to a pound a day. I also am not afraid to eat a lot of carbs while on dnp. Not saying this will work for everyone, but it definitely does for me.

Last edited:
Don't forget proper supplementation. Vitamin C, multi, magnesium, fish oil, etc. Something about those Emergen-C packs always made me feel better while running DNP.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131