over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First time DNP user - questions:

Kauto_star

Registered
Hey guys.

I am looking to run a 14-day cycle of DNP @ 200mg per day. This is the first time that I will be using DNP.

I am 6ft & 252lbs - looking to cut up a bit. I'm not using AAS at the moment too (just for info).

Want to know really what to expect from a first DNP run and best way to run it, when to take it?

I am one of those people who tends to be hot most of the time - so is it best to really limit my carb intake when on DNP so I do not get too hot? When is the best time to take DNP please (does it matter)? Do people train when on DNP and if so - does it effect training and should I alter my training for those 2 weeks?

Thank you in advance - I really appreciate your comments.

Hey guys.

I am looking to run a 14-day cycle of DNP @ 200mg per day. This is the first time that I will be using DNP.

I am 6ft & 252lbs - looking to cut up a bit. I'm not using AAS at the moment too (just for info).

Want to know really what to expect from a first DNP run and best way to run it, when to take it?

I am one of those people who tends to be hot most of the time - so is it best to really limit my carb intake when on DNP so I do not get too hot? When is the best time to take DNP please (does it matter)? Do people train when on DNP and if so - does it effect training and should I alter my training for those 2 weeks?

Thank you in advance - I really appreciate your comments.
I had the same stats as u my first dnp cycle ,I did 250 mg Ed for 2 weeks at the time even had fantastic results
Now I stack it with a t3/t4 combo throwing some hgh and the fat peels off
The hall life is long so I took on a empty stomach when I woke up Ed,it did make me feel burned out but a energy drink before the gym and it never affected my tranning,it did irrate my stomach sometimes ,and I stayed super hungry the entire time I was on dnp

Last edited:
I am one of those people who tends to be hot most of the time - so is it best to really limit my carb intake when on DNP so I do not get too hot?

Yes.

When is the best time to take DNP please (does it matter)?

No matter.

Do people train when on DNP and if so - does it effect training and should I alter my training for those 2 weeks?

No much.

Couple quick points - but def read the linked thread.

1. I prefer before bed
2. Avoid taking on an empty stomach. You can get AWFUL heartburn. Learned my lesson the hard way.

>dont take on empty stomach

>use PSMF diet (google it if you dont know what it is)
>i would use it while on AAS (especially tren)

>continue to lift as hard and as heavy as you can - ECA stack and halotestin help a TON. my suggestion is lower reps (4-5) with heavier weight.

>i would use it for longer.. maybe a month.. as 2 weeks isn't that long. the DNP takes a little while to deplete all your glycogen, seems like a couple days.

Thank you to everyone for the quick and helpful replies.

T3 - is it good to run this with DNP? What dose please and I guess I take it at at the same time and for the same duration?

Thanks.

i would never run T3 unless i had hypothyroid condition

way too catabolic

meh, there's a lot of outdated info in that thread TBH.

we've improved on concilator's methods :cool:
Yeah....but there are some good things towards the end when you guys are discussing general thoughts and different experiences with each other.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

>continue to lift as hard and as heavy as you can - ECA stack and halotestin help a TON. my suggestion is lower reps (4-5) with heavier weight.

>i would use it for longer.. maybe a month.. as 2 weeks isn't that long. the DNP takes a little while to deplete all your glycogen, seems like a couple days.

I would add if your goonna do short two weeker, you could dose 500mg day 1 and 2 then drop to 250mg to accumulate blood levels quicker

Also the first couple days before the terrible lethargy sets in you could do a couple high volume days to quickly deplete glycogen then switch to low volume as LS suggests.

I enjoy rest-pause training on DNP. A couple muscle groups a day. I can only muster 30-45 minutes of hard lifting before gassing out. Let the DNP do the work and keep diet lockdown.

If you're going to do any cardio, I'd suggest keeping it to low or medium intensity and I'd wear a heartrate monitor if you have one. DNP makes my heartrate higher, and medium intensity cardio makes my heart beat like high intensity.

I would add if your goonna do short two weeker, you could dose 500mg day 1 and 2 then drop to 250mg to accumulate blood levels quicker

Sometimes I do this trick, you go from being great to being in the shit about the fourth day, lol.

Also the first couple days before the terrible lethargy sets in you could do a couple high volume days to quickly deplete glycogen then switch to low volume as LS suggests.

I would like to not have to do that and simply deplete the glycogen with a week of keto before starting.

i found the sides around 200mg to be really tolerable. By the 7th day the lethargy becomes pretty noticeable and just the general feeling of heat. But it wasn't until i hit 400+ that the sides got quite a lot more noticeable.

I would do cardio at Low-Intensity after my workout,200mg doesn't affect my training volume much, take DNP before bed, for first run you will notice good results!

I would like to not have to do that and simply deplete the glycogen with a week of keto before starting.

Yes agreed...you go from feeling good to death in 72 hours lol

I don’t usually do that, except post vacation. We went down to the gulf and all I ate were shrimp and grits and gumbo. And I drink dark beer so I was probably in a 1200 calorie surplus daily for that week.

And I’m not one of those guys who tries to get a lift in on vacation. I turn it completely off. No work, no school, no cardio/lifting. Just beer, food, and chasing my woman around the hotel room naked.

What are your thoughts on running this on a keto diet?

Do we completely disregard what this guy is eating and what his diet is like and condone him using DNP which could possibly kill him instead of trying to clean up his diet or alter his cardio?
Star have you done everything you can to lose this weight with less extreme measures?

Last edited:
I’ve been doing alotof studying on running DNP at 200mg a day but stacking it with Synthetine and low dose insulin.

4:30am , 2cc Synthetine , 3iu humbling-R first thing in the am before fasted cardio followed by 200mg DNP with breakfast.

4:00pm , 2cc Synthetine 1hr pre training.

Seems to me that the fat mobilization of the Synthetine and insulin would only increase the fat burning effects of the DNP.

Thinking about trying this to kick start my prep seeing I haven’t competed in several years and I have a long way to go.

What are your thoughts on running this on a keto diet?

keto works very well, though honestly, those extra fats in the diet will only serve to slow your progress.. might as well go PSMF and endure

Do we completely disregard what this guy is eating and what his diet is like and condone him using DNP which could possibly kill him instead of trying to clean up his diet or alter his cardio?
Star have you done everything you can to lose this weight with less extreme measures?

well, i recommended PMSF diet..

and DNP is definitely not extreme lol.. just has a bad reputation spread by guys who have never used it.

any drug that doesnt really have damaging side effects while having legitimate health benefits can't really be called extreme..

especially when compared to drugs like t3 and clen, which are both damaging in their own ways.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member