over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first time eq

teku135

Registered
I was thinking of doing a eq cycle with 250 test and 500eq. Some say that 500 eq is not enough, although others say to start off lower since it's a new compound in the body and I will get crazy results. I don't want to get bulky or retain a lot of water. My idea was 250 test 500 eq and 25mg Aromasin eod, no other orals.

I was thinking of doing a eq cycle with 250 test and 500eq. Some say that 500 eq is not enough, although others say to start off lower since it's a new compound in the body and I will get crazy results. I don't want to get bulky or retain a lot of water. My idea was 250 test 500 eq and 25mg Aromasin eod, no other orals.
Don't ever wanna get bulky...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What are your stats? Cycle history. Those compounds might work well for your goals depending. 250mg should is more then enough for most recreational lifters in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

not sure what you gonna accomplish with 250mg test, but eq will keep the bloating off

I have used EQ successfully for many years. I honestly think is the most underrated steroid there is. I get huge on it period, lean muscle all around. I am currently doing a high dose EQ cycle 1.5 g with a low 250 Test prop and I love it. 8 weeks in already at 255 pounds with visible abs.

Good luck

Ric Drasin said in one of his videos that they used to "blow up" on just 1-2cc of vet EQ back in the day. I mean that's 50-100mg a week. Must have been placebo :D

One of my first cycles was a50 ml bottle of vet grade eq from Mexico with a green label if memory serves me correctly that was 50 mg per ml. Took 2 ccs of it twice a week with 400mg a week Watson test cypionate. I looked liked a different person after 10 weeks and was a fuck of a lot stronger and I did keep a lot of it afterwArd. I think I gained about 10-12 lbs and got leaner and veiny.

12.5 aromasin eod should be fine honestly

I used the EQ500 and TE 300 per week ,EQ help my endurence , 40mg per day Nolvadex

I love EQ, veiny as hell. I frontload the first two weeks though..

1,000mg week 1
800mg week 2
600mg week 3-16

Or find some bold cyp or bold acetate

Give blood as often as you can

I think 400mg wk EQ is a solid spot to start especially since you have never used it before. I've used EQ at 1 gram per week before but feel I did my best at 400-600mg wk.

Also like EQ but for me to much caused anxiety attacks however this never happened until I got up around 900mg

First time blasting boldenone for me as well too
Going to be doing 600mg/week
Might add masteron :0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought EQ was alright...........until I found...

PRIMO!!!!! :love:

I felt 200mg of EQ/week. Honestly I think the internet is full of shit about dosages for steroids ("you won't feel anything under a gram of primo" or "you have to run at least 600mg EQ/week to feel it" blah blah blah). Adding ANY amount of primo or EQ on top of TRT will result in you "feeling it".

You keep making these awesome quality post and you'll make 50 in no time!

Smdh

Lmao. Honestly though...

OP, I'd do 500mg test, I think you'll be disappointed on what 250mg brings. 600mg EQ is fine for first time use. Up the dose every few weeks if you like it. I like it best at 600mg with equal or higher test. Keeps away the anxiety and doesn't fuck with my blood pressure too bad. Tried 900mg eq with 250mg test and was an anxious wreck lol. Your mileage may vary.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity