over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First time MENT User

RDS

Registered
Hi guys,

You were all really helpful in my "first time tren user" thread, so I'd like to pick your brains a little more.

Got a good price on some Ment, and it seems like you guys rate the stuff really highly so I have a couple of questions:

-50mg eod a decent dose? Too much?
-People say it sends their libido through the roof, but has anyone noticed any negative sexual sides? Deca kills my boner stone dead so I'm not really too keen to fuck with anything that might do the same.
-Does anyone run it solo? I was planning on running a TRT dose of test with it but would happily not bother with the test if I don't need it.
-Is it worthwhile to run caber with it? Has anyone's prolactin climbed on it?
-Does it really aromatise as much as people say? I'll be running nolva with it and probably a moderate dose of aromasin.
-Any other sides to speak of? Insomnia? Blood pressure?

Lots of questions there so thanks in advance for any and all input.

When I first used trest I had sub 100ng/dl labs for test before I started, so I had hypogonadism. In other words, I produced basically zero test. Under these circumstances trest, IMO, SUCKED. I got ZERO libido increase, still felt terrible, and had all the water retention and estrogen sides(aggravated pre-existing pubertal gyno.) I did gain strength and size though.

Fast forward and I am on scripted TRT. 10-20mg/day depending on what I have going on. I add a small amount of trest to my TRT. It acts completely differently this time. I get the libido, the energy and improved sense of well being. I am of the opinion that to fully benefit from trest, at least for me, there needs to be a basic/standard level of test present in my system.

Even if you only keep a small amount of test I believe you will benefit. I don't care what some short term study performed on trest/ment says IT DOES NOT COMPLETELY REPLACE TEST IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. Perhaps for a short term basis, everything will be great and hunky-dory but a synthetic progestin based compound simply does not behave like testosterone in every single possible way.

When I first used trest I had sub 100ng/dl labs for test before I started, so I had hypogonadism. In other words, I produced basically zero test. Under these circumstances trest, IMO, SUCKED. I got ZERO libido increase, still felt terrible, and had all the water retention and estrogen sides(aggravated pre-existing pubertal gyno.) I did gain strength and size though.

Fast forward and I am on scripted TRT. 10-20mg/day depending on what I have going on. I add a small amount of trest to my TRT. It acts completely differently this time. I get the libido, the energy and improved sense of well being. I am of the opinion that to fully benefit from trest, at least for me, there needs to be a basic/standard level of test present in my system.

Even if you only keep a small amount of test I believe you will benefit. I don't care what some short term study performed on trest/ment says IT DOES NOT COMPLETELY REPLACE TEST IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. Perhaps for a short term basis, everything will be great and hunky-dory but a synthetic progestin based compound simply does not behave like testosterone in every single possible way.

That is extremely helpful. Thank you for telling me that

I was 10 weeks into a test and deca cycle and i tried to add 50mg EOD and it felt way to strong. It was literally as if my body was inflating.

The issue was that my belly got massive. For whatever reason i developed a lot of internal water. Digestion and bowel movements were normal though.

Yes, imo the aromatization really is as gnarly as they say. I was on 750mgs of Test and 600mgs of Deca and was using no AI because i just dont get e2 related side effects easily at all. I try to use little to no AI because I'm sensitive to them and they make me feel unwell.

Adding the Trest was a mistake because i went from no aromatization on that gear to massive aromatization. I started taking 25mgs of Aromasin EOD and it just didnt feel like it was enough. I decided to drop the trest and will use it again on a fresh cycle.

Next time will be 50mg EOD Trest, trt dose of Test E, and maybe 200-300mgs of Tren ace (i think it will help off set some of the water).

The libido increase is dramatic. IMO it doesnt act anything like deca. Deca is a bone killer for me, but Trest does the complete opposite.

My favorite effect of trest is the absolute feeling of positivity. Almost euphoria really. I would make up and all day long NOTHING negative would enter my mind. I felt this sense of motivation for life and attacking my daily routine.

The only other compound ive ever taken that made me feel this way was Dianabol, and i remember Dianabol only did that for maybe the first cycle or two.

Ive read that a lot of people feel this way when they take trest, and honestly, its such a good feeling that even if the drug did nothing more than make me feel like that i would still take it. Lol.

It definitely has a lot of potential, i think its a little finicky and some trial and error is involved.

I was 10 weeks into a test and deca cycle and i tried to add 50mg EOD and it felt way to strong. It was literally as if my body was inflating.

The issue was that my belly got massive. For whatever reason i developed a lot of internal water. Digestion and bowel movements were normal though.

Yes, imo the aromatization really is as gnarly as they say. I was on 750mgs of Test and 600mgs of Deca and was using no AI because i just dont get e2 related side effects easily at all. I try to use little to no AI because I'm sensitive to them and they make me feel unwell.

Adding the Trest was a mistake because i went from no aromatization on that gear to massive aromatization. I started taking 25mgs of Aromasin EOD and it just didnt feel like it was enough. I decided to drop the trest and will use it again on a fresh cycle.

Next time will be 50mg EOD Trest, trt dose of Test E, and maybe 200-300mgs of Tren ace (i think it will help off set some of the water).

The libido increase is dramatic. IMO it doesnt act anything like deca. Deca is a bone killer for me, but Trest does the complete opposite.

My favorite effect of trest is the absolute feeling of positivity. Almost euphoria really. I would make up and all day long NOTHING negative would enter my mind. I felt this sense of motivation for life and attacking my daily routine.

The only other compound ive ever taken that made me feel this way was Dianabol, and i remember Dianabol only did that for maybe the first cycle or two.

Ive read that a lot of people feel this way when they take trest, and honestly, its such a good feeling that even if the drug did nothing more than make me feel like that i would still take it. Lol.

It definitely has a lot of potential, i think its a little finicky and some trial and error is involved.

Awesome, thank you so much for your perspective there.

I've ran it with and without test and as low as 100 and as high as 350. Nothing like advertised really. Much drier and much more androgenic than advertised, some minor increase to joint fluid, and androgenic sides and increase to RBC/HCT were similar to EQ. Really the major advantage of trest is the work capacity, I could do lifts at 80-90% of my 1rpm and only need 60-90 seconds between sets.

I've ran it with and without test and as low as 100 and as high as 350. Nothing like advertised really. Much drier and much more androgenic than advertised, some minor increase to joint fluid, and androgenic sides and increase to RBC/HCT were similar to EQ. Really the major advantage of trest is the work capacity, I could do lifts at 80-90% of my 1rpm and only need 60-90 seconds between sets.

That’s interesting - most seem to report ballooning up with water weight. I guess it just goes to show you can ask for a million user experiences but until you actually pin that shut for yourself you can never be sure.

Appreciate your input, man. Thanks.

Interesting how no one has said anything about caber so far...

This is very interesting considering trest is meant to be a substitute for test. Looks like you did better with the synergy. I wouldn't have the guts to drop test and only use trest. I feel more secure keeping the trt dose in there if adding trest.

Look in the old threads. Use raloxifene.

Yeah I saw that. I still half thought maybe some people ran caber with it but it doesn’t look like anyone does. I’ll be using a combination of nolva and aromasin, personally.

Interesting how no one has said anything about caber so far...
Why's that? Elevated prolactin is rarely reported as a side effect of trest use.

As @Fa Seeshus mentioned, use ralox if you're concerned about gyno. If you already have the nolvadex that'll work just fine though.

Why's that? Elevated prolactin is rarely reported as a side effect of trest use.

As @Fa Seeshus mentioned, use ralox if you're concerned about gyno. If you already have the nolvadex that'll work just fine though.

Yeah I just assumed because it was a 19nor it would raise prolactin but it doesn’t appear to be the case which is cool. No need to throw yet another drug at it

Yeah I just assumed because it was a 19nor it would raise prolactin but it doesn’t appear to be the case which is cool. No need to throw yet another drug at it

I get prolactin checked with my thyroid bloodwork sometimes and trest did not really raise it. The supplement that really jumps it is MK677.

That’s interesting - most seem to report ballooning up with water weight. I guess it just goes to show you can ask for a million user experiences but until you actually pin that shut for yourself you can never be sure.

Appreciate your input, man. Thanks.
I didn't find I had excessive water, though I assume there was some. But I also hardened up noticeably.

No water noticed here either just hardened up and strength gains. Sure was some but not nothing crazy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131