over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First time ordering bloodwork online

Joshua82

Registered
Newbies
I havent stayed on top of my bloodwork this past year since i moved back to america. Almost 4 weeks in to using gh so i figured it would be a good time to get bloodwork done, check out my overall health and see how my igf levels are looking. It will be my first time ordering bloodwork online. My question is, is this one from quest complete enough? Anything else i should add to check out? Or even any other panels from other company's recomended? Thanks

HORMONE PANEL UNISEX (QUEST DIAGNOSTICS)
Quest Price: $192.99

This testosterone test will also provide Total Testosterone results when the value is >1500 but <10,000.

Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ratio (calculated), Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
Estradiol
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-I, LC/MS)
Lipid Panel: Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculated); triglycerides; Non-HDL Cholesterol (calculated).
Testosterone, Free and Total, LC/MS/MS (This testosterone test will also provide Total Testosterone results when the value is >1500 but <10,000.)
Thyroid Profile w/ TSH: T3 Uptake; T4 (Thyroxine), Total; Free T4 Index (T7); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12-14 hours prior to collection of the specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Estimated turnaround for results is 7 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended.

If you have always been generally healthy and want a decent snapshot of your health that would be fine. I do like to add a urinalyses. It's cheap and often protein in the urine is spotted long before your creatinine rises or there are other signs of kidney issues plus it's like dirt cheat to add a urinalysis with microscopic examination.

If you've had other issues you can always add other "exotic" tests. Cystatin c, albumen/creatinine ration urine test, uric acid, A1C, various cholesterol tests which analyze particle size, etc. etc.

but if you are good overall what you selected is fine.

I always like to get my HbA1c tested as mentioned above, especially when running GH. You can also add in T3 and free T3 if you wanted.

Looks like a pretty good price for all those tests.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws