over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first time syntherol user

MA46

Newbies
I just ordered three bottles of syntherol and I plan on following the protocol. I am only using this on my calves. I plan on taking creatine as a supplement. I was hoping someone could answer a few questions. How often should I train the calves during the three week protocol, I have heard the beginning is pretty painful and I'm worried I might not be able to train effectively? Is it possible to make gains using just creatine and no gear? Unfortunately, gear is not an option, no resources and afraid of getting fakes. Lastly, I plan on using a 25g 1 inch needle on a 3ml syringe and using 18g to draw on, is this okay for the calves?

I just ordered three bottles of syntherol and I plan on following the protocol. I am only using this on my calves. I plan on taking creatine as a supplement. I was hoping someone could answer a few questions. How often should I train the calves during the three week protocol, I have heard the beginning is pretty painful and I'm worried I might not be able to train effectively? Is it possible to make gains using just creatine and no gear? Unfortunately, gear is not an option, no resources and afraid of getting fakes. Lastly, I plan on using a 25g 1 inch needle on a 3ml syringe and using 18g to draw on, is this okay for the calves?

25g 1" pins and 18g for drawing are fine...You will not maximize your results without the use of anabolics but you will still gain some keepable size...The pain will subside as you continue on with the protocol but, the first few days to a week will really wear on you for sure.....

As for only getting 3 bottles of Syntherol, that is not going to be enough for a complete protocol...You need to have enough for the 30 day protocol as well as the 6wk maintenance period...Read these two threads here:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hetek-syntherol-amounts-per-muscle-group.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...05-site-enhancing-oils-synthol-how-guide.html

No point doing a three weeks cycle instead of the 30 days plus maintenance protocol especially when your not on gear. It's your choice.

Thanks Big Danny & K1

Greatly appreciate the advice. I received the bottles today. I'm not in any rush so I'll order more. I'll recalculate to make sure I have enough for the 30 days and maintenance. It's crazy, I have no problem with taking the gear, and it's frustrating because I know I'll get the best results with it. I'm 42 years old and have been out of the gym scene for almost fifteen years so I have lost touch with everyone from back in the day that had it. I'll send away for more syntherol and also try to network with some people at the gym. May take a while but I think I'll find it. I agree, if I'm spending the time and effort I might as well do it right. Last question, what would you guys recommend and how long. I'm 5'9" 200 lbs, only looking really to add inches on my calves to bring them in line with the rest of my body. Embarrased to say I have a little over 17" arms with only 14.5" calves. So if I'm successful at networking what would be a good cycle to get those little puppies up to at least 16"? I thought of Anavar but I heard it's the most faked one out there. Thanks again for your time guys, greatly appreciated.

Even just test will be sufficient. Without everything on hand you will only be
shorting yourself. Have everything ready when you start and are well into your
cycle if you will be cycling.

Greatly appreciate the advice. I received the bottles today. I'm not in any rush so I'll order more. I'll recalculate to make sure I have enough for the 30 days and maintenance. It's crazy, I have no problem with taking the gear, and it's frustrating because I know I'll get the best results with it. I'm 42 years old and have been out of the gym scene for almost fifteen years so I have lost touch with everyone from back in the day that had it. I'll send away for more syntherol and also try to network with some people at the gym. May take a while but I think I'll find it. I agree, if I'm spending the time and effort I might as well do it right. Last question, what would you guys recommend and how long. I'm 5'9" 200 lbs, only looking really to add inches on my calves to bring them in line with the rest of my body. Embarrased to say I have a little over 17" arms with only 14.5" calves. So if I'm successful at networking what would be a good cycle to get those little puppies up to at least 16"? I thought of Anavar but I heard it's the most faked one out there. Thanks again for your time guys, greatly appreciated.

i m on the same boat as you my friend. my calves are slightly smaller than my arms. nice to wear a singlet but kinda let down to be in shorts for summer.
and heres a successful cycle of syntherol calves.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/68675-our-syntherol-pics.html

Thanks Again Guys

The test sounds good, thanks for the advice. I'll get back to you guys when I'm done with some before and after pics. Thanks again and great forum, love this website, wish this around when I was in my early twenties... be good...

I think you have a greater chance of getting fake gear by networking in the gym then you do by researching sponsors here...

Thanks teksaid

Thanks for the advice and ur probably right.

Test

Thanks again guys for the info. One last question. I lost thirty pounds over the last four months, what would be the best test that has the least amount of water gain that would yield the good quality muscle. How much and how long? Equi seems to be the thing for what I've been reading? Thanks again

Thanks again guys for the info. One last question. I lost thirty pounds over the last four months, what would be the best test that has the least amount of water gain that would yield the good quality muscle. How much and how long? Equi seems to be the thing for what I've been reading? Thanks again

From what I have read here on PM either use shorter esters or split longer esters
into more frequent shots throughout the week.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws