over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First time Synthol user

somon2

Newbies
hey guys newbie to this great forum and been lifting for just over 2 years so new to the sport too. Thanks for the great forum that you have all created here. I have my synthol ready and am going to be giving it a first cycle, im nervously excited to begin. I have read the article and protocols on this forum but do have 2 quick questions. if I wanted to say add smaller gains would I follow the same regime and just use lower cc or stay on 1ml for say 15 days and then 2 for 15 and then do the maintenance run? I also want to do my pecs would 4 injection sites like top bottom and each side work as apposed to dping all 9 sites? idea on pecs is I dont want them too huge also. Thanks Simon

hey guys newbie to this great forum and been lifting for just over 2 years so new to the sport too. Thanks for the great forum that you have all created here. I have my synthol ready and am going to be giving it a first cycle, im nervously excited to begin. I have read the article and protocols on this forum but do have 2 quick questions. if I wanted to say add smaller gains would I follow the same regime and just use lower cc or stay on 1ml for say 15 days and then 2 for 15 and then do the maintenance run? I also want to do my pecs would 4 injection sites like top bottom and each side work as apposed to dping all 9 sites? idea on pecs is I dont want them too huge also. Thanks Simon

Read the last paragraph of the article, Big A is answering on most of your questions, including a different procedure than the recommended standard one:

The Science Behind: 'Syntherol - Site Enhancing Oil' | Synthetek

keep us tuned on your cycle updates when you decide to run it.

thanks very much for the reply. this link seems to have more info than the other protocols I've read by big A thanks for the link

Welcome. Good luck with your cycle, regardless of your protocol option. Make sure you keep us update.

first shots

did my first shots today. I used a 26 guage pin and you cannot feel anything when inserting the needle no pain at all. The only draw back is it takes forever to fill and to inject bit have heard that you should inject very slow to avoid any scar tissue. once in the miscle ypu can immediately feel the pressure its a dull ache like doms after a work out. after I massaged the area and did a workout to help spread the oil. so far so good lets see how tomorrow goes lol

That was fast, somon2! Congrats for a good start. Are you on aas as well? This could make the difference when syntheroling. Keep massaging and take your time when injecting.

Maybe you should ask a mod to move your thread on the main pm forum rather than running your log here on begginers.
Don't forget to do run the log "by the book" if you would like to beneficiate of all synthetek products as prize:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...56-synthetek-prizes-logging-your-results.html

Last edited:
did my first shots today. I used a 26 guage pin and you cannot feel anything when inserting the needle no pain at all. The only draw back is it takes forever to fill and to inject bit have heard that you should inject very slow to avoid any scar tissue. once in the miscle ypu can immediately feel the pressure its a dull ache like doms after a work out. after I massaged the area and did a workout to help spread the oil. so far so good lets see how tomorrow goes lol

I am no expert at this but make sure you continue the slow injections and also work follow a good diet with plenty of protein intake.
share some pics if you can

thanks guys. no this synthol run im doing without aas to try see what it will do on its own. its been only 4 days but I can already notice some improvements but its probably just some initial swelling who knows. I am listening to my body and decided to give it a one day break and then start from the top of the muscle. it takes a bit of getting used to injecting your muscles in 4 places, two on each arm, so I think its important to remain focused on why you doing it. the most tricky thing is to aspirate the injection as its not as easy as pull back the plunger lol I usualy need to use my teeth to gently pull it back. For those who worry about the pain its really not bad at all and each time it gets better but just listen to your body it knows best.
excuse the silly q but how do I aske one of tje moderate to move the post, I stuck it here cause I am a beginner and dont want a flaming ive seen some new synthol users get lol.

Until recently I just assumed that synthol produced disgustingly disfigured looking body parts. This site has really opened my eyes on the benefits when done correctly. I'm interested to see how this works for ya.

Interesting... Do you mind taking some pics along your run somon?

thanks guys. no this synthol run im doing without aas to try see what it will do on its own. its been only 4 days but I can already notice some improvements but its probably just some initial swelling who knows. I am listening to my body and decided to give it a one day break and then start from the top of the muscle. it takes a bit of getting used to injecting your muscles in 4 places, two on each arm, so I think its important to remain focused on why you doing it. the most tricky thing is to aspirate the injection as its not as easy as pull back the plunger lol I usualy need to use my teeth to gently pull it back. For those who worry about the pain its really not bad at all and each time it gets better but just listen to your body it knows best.
excuse the silly q but how do I aske one of tje moderate to move the post, I stuck it here cause I am a beginner and dont want a flaming ive seen some new synthol users get lol.

Looking forward to following your progress...Most everyone uses Syntherol during some type of AAS cycle...Should be good to see it in use as a standalone!

Any chance of some before and after pics?!

You don't have to use the 26 gauge to draw. Switch pins to an 18 gauge (you can remove the pin while the cap is on), draw it in, then switch back to your 26 gauge to shoot. Much easier!

nice!! I will be following along.

are you going to take pics and measurements?

Dude if that's you in your avatar and you have on,y been at this two years, you may want to grab a prep coach like Phil Hernon and take advantage of what looks like possibly great genetics.

Best of luck

Much appreciated if you keep updating your log.
You look more than a beginner on your avatar, it's good your log was moved here on the main forums.

happy holidays all, due to travelling I had to stop for a few weeks but am picking it up again. found the thing that one needs to get used to is that there is a slight numbing to to the muscle that feels a bit odd but this did subside when I went off ot for a couple of weeks so must be temporary. I do need to try find some info on how to do injections without bruising my arm! no point in pumping up your arm when you cant show it off hey lol
in the weeks I was off I did notice I had lost alot of the size but will add that when I did start lifting again it pumped up bigger than before I started so think there may be merit in the idea it creates more space in the muscle for growth

happy holidays all, due to travelling I had to stop for a few weeks but am picking it up again. found the thing that one needs to get used to is that there is a slight numbing to to the muscle that feels a bit odd but this did subside when I went off ot for a couple of weeks so must be temporary. I do need to try find some info on how to do injections without bruising my arm! no point in pumping up your arm when you cant show it off hey lol
in the weeks I was off I did notice I had lost alot of the size but will add that when I did start lifting again it pumped up bigger than before I started so think there may be merit in the idea it creates more space in the muscle for growth

Great your back on your cycle. Now restarting the whole thing, you have a good chance taking before and after pics. Good luck!

Regarding the bruising it could either be related to too hard massaging, or maybe to not deep enough injecting or even blood vessels hitting, which is just bad luck.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131