over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First time Tren User. . .

Diesel

Registered
So I dabbled with anabolics while deployed. And a few tiny cycles here and there, mostly 500mg Sus with just enough EQ to keep the pain from the injection down. Coming off an accident that nearly took my life and took 30lbs away from me. Spent the last 2 months getting back to a lifting routine, making sure all my connective tissues got used to bearing weight again. Now I’m going to take a huge plunge, and I’ve done plenty of reading but would like real advice from those with more experience.

I’m going with 700mg sus a week, and 200mg Tren E. 10 week cycle, with a proper PCT regiment. Diet will be around 4000 kcal a day. I have trazodone to help with the sleep issues. What should I expect? How well are the gains made sustained after coming off?

Thanks for any input.

Last edited:
if its first time using tren id go tren ace

tren E if you cant take the sides will take a long time to get out of your system - i think tren ace works better anyway.
my opion

expect some BP issues, HCT issues possibly...fat loss, lean gains, ad feeling like fucking superman.

goodluck brother

Youre taking a low enough dose of tren that I think you should be ok, but if your blood levels get too high you will feel like shit and then it will take about 4 or 5 days to feel better. With the acetate ester it will fall low enough to give you relief in a day or so. I know because it happened to me the first time I used enanthate. I figured the weekly dose of tren enanthate would be about the same as acetate but it kicked my ass. Had to lower it way down. Please keep a close eye on your BP.

Normally I’m not the type to talk someone out of a compound but with you being off for a while I think you could get really good results without running a harsh compound like tren. Then again I never listened to anyone else either so fuck it go for it. Haha But if you are going to the one thing I could recommend would be don’t crazy with going up too much weight at a time. Tren is a strong compound your lifts are going to go up quick and can lead to injury especially with you being off training for a bit so just be careful on that. Like the others stated I’d go with acetate just in case the sides start to get to you.

To answer a portion of the question. I personally notice , heart burn , excessive body heat and sweating during sleep after about a week of using Tren e. That’s probably not what you want to hear. As for result, after roughly 3 weeks for me i’ve noticed a big strength increase, body fat starting to drop and the beginning of a recomp effect if I’m eating clean, not cutting, just clean diet.

Update:

Injected 700mg Sus and 200mg Tren E on Thursday, on recommendation I frontloaded the dosing. It’s now Sunday, feeling incredible. Have not experienced any negative sides yet, sleeping great, strength is already up, and + 2.5lbs. Going lighter than I feel I can hit as I don’t want to damage any connective tissue, but I feel like I could demolish buildings. I’ll post progress pics at some point.

I agree with Ring, why specifically do you want to use Tren?

From what you've told, especially with the coming back from an injury/connective tissue concerns, I'd go for Deca instead.

Are you using this for MMA? There are much better compounds for that if so, considering joints etc..

I would need carbs to be extremely high.

What are you using it for and what are your goals?

from experience any time i've run high test/sust with tren i get bad sides. better to keep the two roughly the same doses or even higher tren than test. you will thank me later

Wouldnt hurt to throw in some var! Supposed to be good for connective tissue.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Front loading is a dumb idea, it just doesn’t make any sense.

With 200mg tren e you’re going to get less tren that if you dose 200mg tren ace. Just an fyi.

Why wouldn’t you run test e with tren e? What’s the reason for sust?

You should have something on hand for the prolactin, caber would be a good choice.

In 3 days all you’re feeling/noticing is placebo.

What should you expect? Well you’re eating 4,000 calories a day, most likely not all clean. That being said, you’re probably going to sweat a lot when you sleep. You can expect to gain weight and strength, I mean, you’re taking steroids.

I really think that the ability to keep gains is going to depend a lot on how you train and what you eat post cycle. You’re not going to keep it all, that’s for sure.

Update:

Injected 700mg Sus and 200mg Tren E on Thursday, on recommendation I frontloaded the dosing. It’s now Sunday, feeling incredible. Have not experienced any negative sides yet, sleeping great, strength is already up, and + 2.5lbs. Going lighter than I feel I can hit as I don’t want to damage any connective tissue, but I feel like I could demolish buildings. I’ll post progress pics at some point.

Ha, if only it worked that way! I can use a consistent dose of Tren A and feel great.......when the sides hit, usually after about 3-4 weeks, they hit. I'm not saying the sides will hit you, hopefully they don't, but judging it after 3 days will not give you a complete picture. the E is barely in your system yet.

How well are the gains made sustained after coming off?

Sustaining gains is a long downhill slide of strength and mass loss. Its characterized by extra time spent lowering the weight on a machine to two notches lower because here still in the 8th week post cycle, the strength is still being lost. The long strength retreat is akin to a disgraced army in constant rear guard actions being routed by the enemy day after day until its atrophied into a ghost of its former glory.
There will be a certain point in the gym, once you've come off the AAS completely where you might consider crying as you ask yourself how it came to this. However, by then enough time will have passed where it will be a good idea to start the next cycle :)

Tren ace is definitely a better option if you have the funds for it. Personally I don't prefer long eaters. As previously mentioned they side effects tend to be worse and it stays in your system a lot longer which can make PCT more difficult. Tren is strong but those doses are low IMO. I was killing it on 150MG EOD. I was mixing it with mast and test p, it was an amazing cycle with outstanding results.

Sorry for the delay in response! So, updates. I’m currently at 195lbs (+9lbs), feeling great, strength is up considerably but I’m not pushing my limits as I don’t want connective tissue injuries. The only real side I’ve noticed is I do sweat more, sleeping isn’t much worse than it was prior to starting on Tren. My goal in taking Tren is solely to put back on muscle mass I lost after I was struck on my motorcycle and lost nearly 30lbs in the recovery. This account hasn’t been updated in many years, I no longer compete in MMA, I do play rugby however, but am probably going to be retiring after the next season. Getting old, injuries are catching up to me.

I chose Tren e honestly because I fucking HATE needles. I’ll ride bulls, race motorcycles, take a punch to the face, no problem. Put a needle near me and I lose my shit. So basically the less I have to poke myself the happier I am lol. I’ll also be starting a new thread about Helios, as I’ve never used any fat burning compounds in my life and the downtime from the injury has left me with some unwanted chub.

I don't see the need for tren really. 400-600mgs of test should be enough to push you well over 200 lbs lean.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131