over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Time Tren User

My recommendation is even on days its tough when you get insomnia, Tren sweats, etc... just push through, it's worth it.

Haha, thanks for that.

This drug must be some serious shit if people are still using it despite how shitty it's making them feel.

Any drug that gets you into incredible shape when you're not even sleeping must be pretty strong...

First time?
You could prob see serious gains with just 150 /week.
Why start higher when u can start lower?
I prepped for my last show on 200mg of hex a week. High doses aren't required and really only deliver more sides, not more results.
300 is plenty especially if you know what you're doing. You can always start low & gradually increase the dose.

Great question would be; what made you decide on Tren? What special results are you hoping to see?

did you see much difference between 300 & 400?
I did notice I had a little more strength increase with 400mg but my blood pressure was higher too

Reactions: RDS
My first couple of runs of tren I had insomnia, sweats, bp issues, and emotional instability. The sides weren’t unbearable, but they were there. Now I will occasionally get some mild sweats, but I tolerate it very well now. I also don’t push doses like I used too.

Great question would be; what made you decide on Tren? What special results are you hoping to see?

That is a great question. Honestly, it's partly to see what all the fuss is about. I'll be 35 this year and the way I see it I only have a couple more years where I could get away with running a harsher compound like tren, so it's now or never. I'm just really interested to see what kind of results it could have on my physique as I've never done anything like it before.

I’ll run tren at 400 or so, in the the past I’ve pushed it close to a gram/wk, that was wreck less and I regret abusing tren the way I have. It’s great compound but should only be used by people once there able to do so responsibly.

That is a great question. Honestly, it's partly to see what all the fuss is about. I'll be 35 this year and the way I see it I only have a couple more years where I could get away with running a harsher compound like tren, so it's now or never. I'm just really interested to see what kind of results it could have on my physique as I've never done anything like it before.

Never had any sides, I always felt great on Tren.

I think the people around me got more "sides" from my Tren use than me. All of a sudden people became much more stupid. The girl told me I was too ambitious, a selfish lover & generally insufferable. Everyone forgot how to drive. No one could walk fast or just get the hell out of my way. Somehow this was all magnified x2 if I ran out of ice cream?

Just kidding, Tren is really no big deal as long as you can has ice cream.

Now Oral Tren, that's a different story. I only made declarative sentences & always punctuated them with a Ric Flair "woooo!!"

I'm running tren e. for maybe the 6 or 7th cycle currently. I'm only running around 300mgs/week (200mg/ML, twice a week, roughly .7ml each shot) and it is working fine for me. I can't say with certainty how high I've gone with tren, but I doubt I've ever gone above 500mg/week. It's a powerful compound. It's easy to go overboard resulting in you suffering night sweats and insomnia which can really impact your life and workouts.

You'll also be a nasty slimy sweaty mess after sex. Plan on having clean sheets to change your bedding after the deed is done.

I have mixed views on this. I get when guys (and I am one who says the exact same) to use the lowest effective dose. However when using something for a 1st time I also believe in using enough to get a big bang. After all you want to make the most of the compound and get amazing and fast results. However tren for me is different because of the potential side effects. So when guys say no don't use 400-500mg test for a 1st time when you can get results with 200mg I disagree. I agree you will get results with 200mg but I would always recommend 4-500mg. Now I recommend moving up in baby steps after that but for a first time with a compound I believe you should use an appropriate amount.

Obviously you are asking about tren and well tren has it's own set of rules in a sense but I would also use the same logic. Fact is even 20mg tren a daily can produce great results. These days I use 40-50mg tren a daily max as an example. If you are going to use tren e I would recommend starting at 200mg per week (100mg dosed twice). Yes daily injections can minimize potential side effects but if using tren e I am sure you want to keep it simple. So start at 200mg and after a few weeks maybe up to 300mg. If you are fine at the lower doses the most I would recommend would be 400mg tren e weekly. That is more than enough to produce fantastic results whilst not being anything crazy when it comes to dose (averages out at 57mg per day).

Now for guys who have anxiety and have suffered from mental side effects with other AAS I would recommend using tren a and starting at 10mg per day and basically going up 1-2mg daily until you get to 40-50mg per day and staying there. If you have tren e then start at 50mg then 100mg then 150mg and 200mg by the 4th week and move up gradually like that.

Write a letter to your gf or loved ones before before you start tren.

Midway through your cycle, give them that letter to preserve relationships

:) (y)

People joke but this really is true. I know so many guys who split up with their gf's whilst on tren. They often are fighting to get them back after stopping it as well :eek::D It really can massively effect people mentally and that's why it should be used with care. I know people who can't use tren at all because they become mental on it. Well they were already mental but tren just sends them over the edge :eek:

People joke but this really is true. I know so many guys who split up with their gf's whilst on tren. They often are fighting to get them back after stopping it as well :eek::D It really can massively effect people mentally and that's why it should be used with care. I know people who can't use tren at all because they become mental on it. Well they were already mental but tren just sends them over the edge :eek:
Yeah, I agree. If you already have a short temper then I would avoid it or use low dose, maybe 100 mg/ wk. I don't really have a temper, but when on tren I sure did. I had a short fuse and then would blow up. I remember I was worst behind the wheel of my car. Road rage bad. Broke down a door in the new home we just had built too.

Yeah, I agree. If you already have a short temper then I would avoid it or use low dose, maybe 100 mg/ wk. I don't really have a temper, but when on tren I sure did. I had a short fuse and then would blow up. I remember I was worst behind the wheel of my car. Road rage bad. Broke down a door in the new home we just had built too.

Obviously we are all different and some even get calmer on certain AAS. I notice a difference on tren and other things but it's nothing too bad. Many guys think AAS don't effect bahaviour which is baffling. They think that because they are ok with hormones (or have no self awareness) but many aren't. I think they effect everyone but with some it's more subtle. I have a few mates who are a bit dodgy and on tren they are crazy. There are crazy people all over without drugs so something as powerful as tren could send them over the edge.

I am sure many have come across guys (mates, gf's ex bf's etc) who are insecure and maybe aggressive etc. Have someone like that on a big dose of tren and it would probably ruin any relationship he has. I have a mate who gets insecure and needs to know what his gf is doing etc. He told me he knows he is bad but on tren he was 10x worse. He doesn't take it anymore (or any aas) because he would get into constant fights and was completely mental. Obviously he is at the end of the spectrum but it's definitely not uncommon.

IMO 75 mg tren ace EOD. Thats a good starting dose. In my experience, the enanthate ester caused me a lot more sides. I took too much at first and had to decrease the dose. It was crazy. Once you get like that you are screwed for at least 5 days.
I’m on 200mg tren enan now with no sides at all, other than dark urine. The Flash tren enan tested at 230mg in December so I’m actually doing more. I’m dieting harder than ever and the fat is melting off. I’ve been on it now for, I think, 5 weeks.

First time I ran Tren-e I used 150mg pw. I was already kinda lean. That first time using Tren changed me completely. I got some minor sides. 200mg is a good beginner dose to start with. It works and you'll see it work. Bump to 300 if u feeling froggy. 300mg is plenty tho.

I agree you will get results with 200mg but I would always recommend 4-500mg. Now I recommend moving up in baby steps after that but for a first time with a compound I believe you should use an appropriate amount.

There's a little voice in my head saying the same thing. Now I can call that voice Elvia.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity