over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Time Tren User

First time I ran Tren-e I used 150mg pw. I was already kinda lean. That first time using Tren changed me completely. I got some minor sides. 200mg is a good beginner dose to start with. It works and you'll see it work. Bump to 300 if u feeling froggy. 300mg is plenty tho.

But Lillidiot187 runs it year round and never gets blood done because he can't be bothered. Pretty amazing how some people dont care about their organs but care more about how they look In the mirror and how others perceive them. This is how not to use Trenbolone.

To the OP, 25-50mg/EOD is plenty IMO. It kills my appetite, so used when cutting or not at all due to toxicity. You can see great results on 100-150mg if your diet and training are in order.

But Lillidiot187 runs it year round and never gets blood done because he can't be bothered. Pretty amazing how some people dont care about their organs but care more about how they look In the mirror and how others perceive them. This is how not to use Trenbolone.

To the OP, 25-50mg/EOD is plenty IMO. It kills my appetite, so used when cutting or not at all due to toxicity. You can see great results on 100-150mg if your diet and training are in order.

Here's this faggot again. Nobody asked for your input about me.

First time I ever did a cut. I threw in 150mgpw Tren towards the end of the cut. I used very little cus I was scared but really wanted to try it.

Here is a 20lb difference. I was on test only on the left and 200 test with 150 tren. U can see the Tren hardened me up. Keep in mind tho I was already lean when I tossed it in.

My delts got the biggest response from it. Now they're my best feature.

Never had any sides, I always felt great on Tren.

I think the people around me got more "sides" from my Tren use than me. All of a sudden people became much more stupid. The girl told me I was too ambitious, a selfish lover & generally insufferable. Everyone forgot how to drive. No one could walk fast or just get the hell out of my way. Somehow this was all magnified x2 if I ran out of ice cream?

Just kidding, Tren is really no big deal as long as you can has ice cream.

Now Oral Tren, that's a different story. I only made declarative sentences & always punctuated them with a Ric Flair "woooo!!"

U kno most of that is really true for me. I dunno if it's the Tren or not but damn do people really do seem more stupid while I'm on it. And that's irritate me. Also the driving part haha. I get surrounded by the worse drivers n then roll my window down n let em have it with the Tren rage.
I was already an asshole pre tren. I feel like tren calms me down n makes me a nicer person but I'm always on the verge to snap on somebody doin or saying stupid shit.

There's a little voice in my head saying the same thing. Now I can call that voice Elvia.

It's worth noting that is for test and not tren ;):D I was just going over my logic so I don't recommend you try 500mg tren first time round :D If it's tren e I would do 200mg and just move up if/when needed. 200mg is enough but as I suggested for a 1st time I have mixed views so it's fine in my eyes to move up to 300mg (if you don't get bad sides) and maybe even 400mg but no more than that. I have used tren many times and even I would follow the same dosing protocol... well I would probably do 50mg, 100mg, 150mg, 200mg etc for the reasons I highlighted in my previous post and would probably stick at 400mg tren e max per week.

Reactions: D2
Your bloods in normal ranges would be more impressive than your filtered instagram images everyone has seen multiple times.

You've been on Trenbolone for a year non-stop and look like that. But thats not what you really look like, its "cruising" on Tren year round.

Go down to TRT 100mg/wk and then see what you look like, thats YOU really.

It kills my appetite, so used when cutting or not at all due to toxicity. You can see great results on 100-150mg if your diet and training are in order.

Interesting. Are you prone to appetite loss from other drugs? All orals kill my appetite within a couple of days and it can take weeks to come back.

First time I ever did a cut. I threw in 150mgpw Tren towards the end of the cut. I used very little cus I was scared but really wanted to try it.

Here is a 20lb difference. I was on test only on the left and 200 test with 150 tren. U can see the Tren hardened me up. Keep in mind tho I was already lean when I tossed it in.

My delts got the biggest response from it. Now they're my best feature.

You look really good, man! Nicely done

It's worth noting that is for test and not tren ;):D I was just going over my logic so I don't recommend you try 500mg tren first time round :D If it's tren e I would do 200mg and just move up if/when needed. 200mg is enough but as I suggested for a 1st time I have mixed views so it's fine in my eyes to move up to 300mg (if you don't get bad sides) and maybe even 400mg but no more than that. I have used tren many times and even I would follow the same dosing protocol... well I would probably do 50mg, 100mg, 150mg, 200mg etc for the reasons I highlighted in my previous post and would probably stick at 400mg tren e max per week.

You can't take it back! You told me to do 500mg tren for my first time and that's what I'm going to do.

Yeah I'll be starting at 200mg and working up if I can handle it, with a view to maxing out at 400. Test will be 600mg/week.

I'm excited to give it a try! I'll report back after my first run.

Your bloods in normal ranges would be more impressive than your filtered instagram images everyone has seen multiple times.

You've been on Trenbolone for a year non-stop and look like that. But thats not what you really look like, its "cruising" on Tren year round.

Go down to TRT 100mg/wk and then see what you look like, thats YOU really.

Ur so stupid man... Listen to u.

U keep saying what "I really look like" or "why don't u ome off Tren to see what u really look like"... That's pretty childish and insulting. That's like telling everybody on here let's see what u really look like with out gear. Just stfu. U sound like a hater.

Ur so stupid man... Listen to u.

U keep saying what "I really look like" or "why don't u ome off Tren to see what u really look like"... That's pretty childish and insulting. That's like telling everybody on here let's see what u really look like with out gear. Just stfu. U sound like a hater.

I like your replies. I highlights how stupid and ignorant you are.

You cant run Trenbolone forever. Get off Tren and see what you look like. Everyone looks good on it.

You call me an idiot when you care more about a mirror than your overall health.

Go and get bloods done moron.

My first run was 75mg Ace ED. Not says you should start with that dose, not says not to, just giving you my experience. My first time I had to get a script for Ambien because I cook not sleep. Had insomnia at times with later runs, but didn't need a sleep med. Soaked through 3 shirts a night easy and my pillow case was also soaked. If I layed down, I started sweating. Highest dose was 700g/week and I noticed being more edgy with a shorter fuse, but I was self aware so never acted stupid. As far as results....Crazy strong (always stacked with Test), A lot more positive aggression in the gym, and great body recomposition. Tren and lower carbs can make you extra edgy. For me, I wouldn't go as high as 100mg/day. 75mg/day was solid for me. BP did run a little high.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws