over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Tren Cycle

Asiems

Newbies
What up everyone, new to the forum.
Just started my first Tren cycle. Currently 250mg test e a week and tren A 50mg EOD. looking for some advice for best gains...looking to recomp and cut some BF% while trying not to lose size (don’t give a shit what the scale says) but already have an insane high metabolism so my question is do I eat in a surplus, maintenence, or deficit. I’ve added 20 min low intensity cardio after every workout as well, should I take this out? All feedback is more than welcome as this is my first time messing with tren and not sure what to expect as far as recomp results.

Id eat maybe 2-300 calories above maintenance. Tren will help with bodyfat and you’ll have just enough calories to add a bit of muscle too

Id eat maybe 2-300 calories above maintenance. Tren will help with bodyfat and you’ll have just enough calories to add a bit of muscle too
Sick thanks man. Keep doing cardio while in the surplus or ditch it?

Sick thanks man. Keep doing cardio while in the surplus or ditch it?
I personally don’t like straight cardio when trying to gain or recomp. I do ten minute walks post meal like stand Efferding, and I do gpp work like sled drags and hill sprints post workout for recovery and heart health

What up everyone, new to the forum.
Just started my first Tren cycle. Currently 250mg test e a week and tren A 50mg EOD. looking for some advice for best gains...looking to recomp and cut some BF% while trying not to lose size (don’t give a shit what the scale says) but already have an insane high metabolism so my question is do I eat in a surplus, maintenence, or deficit. I’ve added 20 min low intensity cardio after every workout as well, should I take this out? All feedback is more than welcome as this is my first time messing with tren and not sure what to expect as far as recomp results.
82C3DBE5-B12B-428F-9402-A36649F79B85.jpeg
This is currently 207 @ 19% bf, or you think I should just run a full cut while on this first cycle and get shredded and try to keep as much size

I personally don’t like straight cardio when trying to gain or recomp. I do ten minute walks post meal like stand Efferding, and I do gpp work like sled drags and hill sprints post workout for recovery and heart health
Gotcha. I’m thinking about just running a full cut for this first cycle and see the results

Gotcha. I’m thinking about just running a full cut for this first cycle and see the results
Then I would reduce calories by 2-300 calories below maintenance and adjust based on progress

View attachment 135105
This is currently 207 @ 19% bf, or you think I should just run a full cut while on this first cycle and get shredded and try to keep as much size
I didn’t see this pic before my last comment. I’d go ahead and do a hard cut with the Tren and then start with a good base for growing

Nothing wrong with getting the training & nutrition dialed in and BF% down first before adding anything.

I would increase the cardio to at least 30 minutes on each training day, post weight training. Try to increase the intensity of that slowly too. Like heavyhitter said, decrease your calories by 2 to 300 now and more later on if needed. Dont increase your steroid doses any more than what you are on now this cycle.

Thanks everyone, been bulking since last July went from 165 to 208. A cut is definitely needed.

Thanks everyone, been bulking since last July went from 165 to 208. A cut is definitely needed.
You’d look shredded as all fuck if you drop 15-20 while running Tren ace. You shouldn’t lose much muscle if you get your recovery and protein dialed in, lift heavy, and blast that golden nectar.

You’d look shredded as all fuck if you drop 15-20 while running Tren ace. You shouldn’t lose much muscle if you get your recovery and protein dialed in, lift heavy, and blast that golden nectar.
Say less that’s the goal and ima stick to it. My diets pretty on point and decently clean now. I been hitting 4500 cals a day for bulking around 280-300g of protein I’ll drop to 3700 cals to start saying that 4000is maintenence rn and I’ll be able to hit 250-280g of protein and moderate carbs starting at 3700 cals. The nectar will be blasted I’ll post back here in 8 weeks with the results thanks bro!

I’d say closer to 30-40 lbs which to lean would put him around 160-170.

I don’t wanna get too lean , my end goal would be like 185 10-12% bf at the lowest I’m not looking to get single digit bodyfat looking to compete in powerlifting at like 185
Yeah man that’s my thing too. I try hovering a bit over 10%, I like lifting weights, not prancing around in a thong all oiled up. If I get too lean I can’t hit my lifting numbers.

in all seriousness I jest, I don’t want to cut below 10% due to laziness and lack of discipline.

Yeah man that’s my thing too. I try hovering a bit over 10%, I like lifting weights, not prancing around in a thong all oiled up. If I get too lean I can’t hit my lifting numbers.

in all seriousness I jest, I don’t want to cut below 10% due to laziness and lack of discipline.
100% bro same if I were gonna compete in a show it would be different but it ain’t even the lack of discipline I know I could do it if I wanted to I just have no desire to walk around at 5% bodyfat lol. I’d rather sit at 12% or so like you said and blast heavy weight no problem. I’m 5’10 so I feel like I would look pretty good at 10-12 anyways

38C3A1BA-9DA2-4E9A-AA03-CD5C39FD8251.jpeg This is me at 5’11” at where I usually like to chill for the summer, lean enough but not shredded - no delt separation but clean enough abs. I can hit 445 bench, weigh 230 lbs give or take, deadlifts over 600, and I can throw a suit on and go to my white collar corporate sales job without looking like a goon.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws