over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Tren Cycle

Can we see these deadlifts over 600? How much over 600?

View attachment 135114This is me at 5’11” at where I usually like to chill for the summer, lean enough but not shredded - no delt separation but clean enough abs. I can hit 445 bench, weigh 230 lbs give or take, deadlifts over 600, and I can throw a suit on and go to my white collar corporate sales job without looking like a goon.

View attachment 135114This is me at 5’11” at where I usually like to chill for the summer, lean enough but not shredded - no delt separation but clean enough abs. I can hit 445 bench, weigh 230 lbs give or take, deadlifts over 600, and I can throw a suit on and go to my white collar corporate sales job without looking like a goon.
Hell yea that’s right where I’d be happy at while peaking in strength.

S

Sure, got a back day slated for Monday, I’ll grab a couple on film
Your squat should be up over 600 too. What are you able to get on that? At my best I was able to get 520 lbs for 3 reps in squats. Never did a single, I was too scared of injury. I weighed 230 lbs at 6 foot when I was leaner.

Your squat should be up over 600 too. What are you able to get on that? At my best I was able to get 520 lbs for 3 reps in squats. Never did a single, I was too scared of injury. I weighed 230 lbs at 6 foot when I was leaner.
Way to call me out lol. Anything much over 525 augers me into the whole these days lol. Not close to 6.

Way to call me out lol. Anything much over 525 augers me into the whole these days lol. Not close to 6.
Do you deadlift sumo style? That way worked well for me. I have short limbs. Short arms and legs with a long torso. Im not built well for deadlifts. I was stronger on sumo.

Do you deadlift sumo style? That way worked well for me. I have short limbs. Short arms and legs with a long torso. Im not built well for deadlifts. I was stronger on sumo.
Nah, traditional, I have gorilla arms and a short torso lol.

I’m exactly the opposite. Long femurs, short torso, crazy long monkey arms. I’m a deadlift machine....but it hurts my bench

Damn, you guys are making me miss being able to dead lift. I can manage a reverse hyper or rack pull on a smith machine

Damn, you guys are making me miss being able to dead lift. I can manage a reverse hyper or rack pull on a smith machine

Same here, never had a gym injury in my life would always do heavy dead’s and that one day I felt that tweak...I never did them again not heave at least.

Extreme Wide grip with light weight works well for still getting something out of it.

OP let's hear about your diet in the recent past has been and what you're cut will look like. This is what really matters!

I would PSMF refeed/cheat once a week do cardio a few times a week. When I’m On tren I always get stronger no matter how low calories get as long as rest and training remains the same. So If it were me that’s what I would do maybe even bump up tren to 300 at some point.

OP let's hear about your diet in the recent past has been and what you're cut will look like. This is what really matters!
In July I started at 165 dirty bulked until about 185 then switched to a clean bulk at 4000 calories at 40/40/20 macros worked my way up to 4500 cals to get to 208 still at a mostly clean food sources except a steak egg and cheese bagel from McDonald’s every morning lol. No cardio during the whole bulk.

I would PSMF refeed/cheat once a week do cardio a few times a week. When I’m On tren I always get stronger no matter how low calories get as long as rest and training remains the same. So If it were me that’s what I would do maybe even bump up tren to 300 at some

The cut will start at 3700 cals, moderate carbs. Was going to do cardio 30 min after every training session (5-6 times a week). Have a very high metabolism naturally also

The cut will start at 3700 cals, moderate carbs. Was going to do cardio 30 min after every training session (5-6 times a week). Have a very high metabolism naturally also
Didn’t mean to reply to this one

Same here, never had a gym injury in my life would always do heavy dead’s and that one day I felt that tweak...I never did them again not heave at least.

Extreme Wide grip with light weight works well for still getting something out of it.
I get that tweak holding my daughter sometimes or just walking around or standing too long. I screwed mine up when I was garbage man. Went to snatch a trash can filled with water and trash on a rainy day and I felt my back pop and I hit the ground. Got some bulging discs and they also found out I have epidural lipomatosis.

I had to google this one. Hadn't heard of it. How are you handling that? Is there a way to permanently fix it? I have so much respect for guys who have issues like this and keep at it. I fucked my knee up and theres some hardware in there but I can only imagine having to deal with back issues. My buddy is a fighter and hes got bulging discs and hes been able to keep doing what he does by keeping his core strong.

I get that tweak holding my daughter sometimes or just walking around or standing too long. I screwed mine up when I was garbage man. Went to snatch a trash can filled with water and trash on a rainy day and I felt my back pop and I hit the ground. Got some bulging discs and they also found out I have epidural lipomatosis.

I had to google this one. Hadn't heard of it. How are you handling that? Is there a way to permanently fix it? I have so much respect for guys who have issues like this and keep at it. I fucked my knee up and theres some hardware in there but I can only imagine having to deal with back issues. My buddy is a fighter and hes got bulging discs and hes been able to keep doing what he does by keeping his core strong.
Heavy rack deadlifts and ab work literally saved my life after a motorcycle race crash that left me with a fracture vertebrae and a herniated disc. I had horrible sciatica for over a year. It got to the point that the nerve was so impinged that I could no longer hold up my right foot when walking and I had to wear a brace to keep it from dragging. They were talking about fusing it. I used to have to wake my mom up at 3am before work to tie my shoes for me because I could no longer do it myself. It was so bad that I seriously considered killing myself at one point. This is actually what got me started lifting as I found physical therapy enjoyable, I started to add some muscle(I was 141 pounds at 6’1”, and it just stuck with me for life

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131