over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Tren Cycle

I had to google this one. Hadn't heard of it. How are you handling that? Is there a way to permanently fix it? I have so much respect for guys who have issues like this and keep at it. I fucked my knee up and theres some hardware in there but I can only imagine having to deal with back issues. My buddy is a fighter and hes got bulging discs and hes been able to keep doing what he does by keeping his core strong.
I’ve been dealing with it for years. They can perform liposuction if I remember correctly but the thought of that procedure on my spine doesn’t sit well with me. It’s like any other injury or ailment to me I just work around it and have to put a lot of thought into programming my movements in my routine at the gym. I also put as much effort into my post workout recovery as I do my actual routine as far as massage and mobility. I’m stubborn so I refuse to take any pain meds. The weirdest part is when they discovered it in a ct scan the dr said it was interesting because it’s rare and it’s usually found in very obese people or women with Cushing disease. I honestly think abusing steroids when I was younger might’ve had something to do with it as I found a study of a bodybuilder who had it that was believed to be link to his anabolic steroid usage.

Well, you’re fat, so I would cut hard. Losing 20 lbs will make you look hella better than gaining 3 lbs of muscle and losing 3 lbs of fat, even if you magically recoup.
10 days in already feel like I’m already looking alittle leaner been strict with the deficit, diet and cardio, strength is still going up. Excuse the shitty lighting

Attachments

• EC0D6186-FD8A-4067-920F-67BDCC8BC60D.jpeg
    EC0D6186-FD8A-4067-920F-67BDCC8BC60D.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 91
Say less that’s the goal and ima stick to it. My diets pretty on point and decently clean now. I been hitting 4500 cals a day for bulking around 280-300g of protein I’ll drop to 3700 cals to start saying that 4000is maintenence rn and I’ll be able to hit 250-280g of protein and moderate carbs starting at 3700 cals. The nectar will be blasted I’ll post back here in 8 weeks with the results thanks bro!

I would drop 500 cals, do 30-40 min of cardio and add 20mg of cardarine.

So your saying drop 500 to 4000 or to deficit of 3500? Cardarine was ordered a week ago actually running it when it gets here

Drop 500 calories of carbs/fat a day off whatever your at - thats an extra 1lb of fat a week, if you have the time or can burn 1000 calories of cardio a day while using cardarine, thats all fat that will peel off.

Thats 3 lbs of fat per week right there.

With cardarine, you can play pickup basketball and toast 1500-2000 calories at once if you wanted to, and it would all come from fat.

Drop 500 calories of carbs/fat a day off whatever your at - thats an extra 1lb of fat a week, if you have the time or can burn 1000 calories of cardio a day while using cardarine, thats all fat that will peel off.

Thats 3 lbs of fat per week right there.

With cardarine, you can play pickup basketball and toast 1500-2000 calories at once if you wanted to, and it would all come from fat.
Sounds like a recipe for muscle loss

E1031CA4-9CFE-4B47-A1D0-FD41F22BE2C3.jpeg
So here’s before and after of my first tren cycle added cardarine halfway through it. Went from 210-195, could have dropped more into a deficit at the end didn’t want to drop much more fat anyways as I’m not competing or anything and feel way better than I did. Overall I loved tren my strength went through the roof and made me feel great. Side effects were super minamal but only maxed out at 75mg eod.

Is it the lightning or did you get a bit of gyno?

I know you didn’t want it but I think this was the perfect opportunity to strip of a lot more fat. You did lose quite a bit already, I think you might have stopped cutting early, you have (or had) good momentum imo.

I know you didn’t want it but I think this was the perfect opportunity to strip of a lot more fat. You did lose quite a bit already, I think you might have stopped cutting early, you have (or had) good momentum imo.
He was definitely having a good run. I think he would’ve looked awesome with another 8weeks, or 6 if he really hit it

Just the lighting, yea I was debating for a while to keep it going or not as I knew I could have lost another 10-15 pounds. I haven’t and won’t start bulking or anything for a while still been running same cardio and maintaining the lowest calories I got to in my cut so I may decide to keep the cut going I just really haven’t been wanting to drop any more calories, since I’m not competing or anything and it’s been taking a toll on my energy levels at work I don’t want to get burnt out

He was definitely having a good run. I think he would’ve looked awesome with another 8weeks, or 6 if he really hit it
6-8 weeks of a cut or running the tren? I may decide to continue the cut in a couple weeks but I’m taking a 4 week break from the tren

Ah yea got you. Yea will probably increase cardio alittle more in a couple weeks vs lower calories and keep the cut going I definitely have plans to keep getting leaner no bulk anytime soon
Have tried eating at a slight surplus for your lean body mass instead of just cutting?

Have tried eating at a slight surplus for your lean body mass instead of just cutting?
Yea I plan on doing that in a month or so, just wanted to get rid of as much fat as possible first, I dirty bulked for like 7 months straight and it messed me up lol learned my lesson though

My reccomendation would be to hire a good coach. Drugs are great but to really reap any of the true potential diet needs to be dialed in.

If you get real ped's and get someone that really knows what the fuck they're doing with diet and the ped's its fucking magical.

My reccomendation would be to hire a good coach. Drugs are great but to really reap any of the true potential diet needs to be dialed in.

If you get real ped's and get someone that really knows what the fuck they're doing with diet and the ped's its fucking magical.
Yep I actually just hired a diet coach Tommorows my first day looking forward to it

Dude, just take some time to cut. You're at that borderline where you're always gonna fight it. Fuck that, cut your fuckin gut GOOD, then reevaluate.

I'm worse, there's reasons I tell other people to do things that I don't personally follow through on. Shit happens

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131