over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Tren Cycle

Dude, just take some time to cut. You're at that borderline where you're always gonna fight it. Fuck that, cut your fuckin gut GOOD, then reevaluate.

I'm worse, there's reasons I tell other people to do things that I don't personally follow through on. Shit happens
I took your advice and just want to say thank you. Down another 10 pounds just about and feel great have just a smidge of lower belly fat to get tighter still (posing sucks but…) been off of everything since my first cycle and been working with a coach, composition definitly changing 95B1E9CB-BB9B-4C19-934F-52C035147AD6.jpeg

I took your advice and just want to say thank you. Down another 10 pounds just about and feel great have just a smidge of lower belly fat to get tighter still (posing sucks but…) been off of everything since my first cycle and been working with a coach, composition definitly changingView attachment 141887
Good job brother

I took your advice and just want to say thank you. Down another 10 pounds just about and feel great have just a smidge of lower belly fat to get tighter still (posing sucks but…) been off of everything since my first cycle and been working with a coach, composition definitly changingView attachment 141887
By this photo, you are not ready to do any cycles.

What are your thoughts? I just did one cycle of tren and test at the begging of my cut. Wasn’t planning on another one anytime soon.

Just follow your coaches plan. Do that for a year. If not pleased with results move on to a different coach. Forums are ok for some information here and there but if you hired someone to tell you what to do then just follow their lead (unless they are telling you to do something absolutely stupid, in which case, find another coach.)

Just follow your coaches plan. Do that for a year. If not pleased with results move on to a different coach. Forums are ok for some information here and there but if you hired someone to tell you what to do then just follow their lead (unless they are telling you to do something absolutely stupid, in which case, find another coach.)
For sure. I was just curious why he said from the picture I’m not ready for a cycle

What are your thoughts? I just did one cycle of tren and test at the begging of my cut. Wasn’t planning on another one anytime soon.
Keep training natural for 2 to 3 yeas or till you reach your genetic potentials naturally, keep record , ( photos) to see your improvements.

I don’t wanna get too lean , my end goal would be like 185 10-12% bf at the lowest I’m not looking to get single digit bodyfat looking to compete in powerlifting at like 185
You don`t need any drugs to achieve that.

I’d say closer to 30-40 lbs which to lean would put him around 160-170.
Good call bro my coach I started working with still got me cutting , down 30lbs right now to 180 now and pretty shredded but wants to see me cut for 4 more weeks would probably put me around 170

Making some nice progress my man! Keep it up!

Cage

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner