over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First TRT appt... your thoughts plz

JBEXT81

Registered
Saw my TRT doc for first appt and he said even at 1200-1500 is ok with him as he treats the person and not a number. Starting out with the basic test cyp @ 200/wk (ED inject with slin pin) and then may add deca as a mix once he sees how I treat just the test

Just wondering if you all think that 1200-1500 seems high for TRT purposes????? My doc has competed at the national level so he is not your common doc and does sports medicine for injury as well.

He also gave me HCG and Arimidex

Seems like he is more interested in how his patients feel then how healthy they may be. Just depends on your goals.

Is it safe (assuming blood work is in line) to be 1200-1500 for years?

Is it safe (assuming blood work is in line) to be 1200-1500 for years?
There are no long term studies showing that it is. I would assume that it is less healthy then high normal ranges but that is an opinion. You would need a lot of testing to know where to stand and not just the ones the Dr' usually gives you.

Saw my TRT doc for first appt and he said even at 1200-1500 is ok with him as he treats the person and not a number. Starting out with the basic test cyp @ 200/wk (ED inject with slin pin) and then may add deca as a mix once he sees how I treat just the test

Just wondering if you all think that 1200-1500 seems high for TRT purposes????? My doc has competed at the national level so he is not your common doc and does sports medicine for injury as well.

He also gave me HCG and Arimidex
I guess the real question would be how do you feel at this level and what does bloodwork look like? How have you felt at higher or lower lab results. How old are you what are your long sight goals? So your doing about 30mg ed for 200mg/wk? your shit is gonna be off the charts. You and your doc both should know this. Is this a real question you bring to the board or are you and your doc grandstanding. By no means am I bashing you or your doc, hell Im liking it but damn man your tt should test atleast2500 fuck that deca dont need no heart problems. I wish you the best my man and def keep us posted on everythimg. what state. Respect.lmk

Hey big, thanks for the reply. No, i’m Not a doctor and yes that’s 28/day

Did my blood work and my test level was 263 which put me right under the lab numbers. My next appt is 3 months AFTER my first appt (which seems a long time to me) and VERY interested to see what my blood work will show.

Not sure if I need or want the deca but just wanna see what my body does with this level of test.

Goals are just to feel better and gain a little muscle from being in the gym. Def have noticed better sleep and morning erections so far after just one week

Hey big, thanks for the reply. No, i’m Not a doctor and yes that’s 28/day

Did my blood work and my test level was 263 which put me right under the lab numbers. My next appt is 3 months AFTER my first appt (which seems a long time to me) and VERY interested to see what my blood work will show.

Not sure if I need or want the deca but just wanna see what my body does with this level of test.

Goals are just to feel better and gain a little muscle from being in the gym. Def have noticed better sleep and morning erections so far after just one week

What Im wondering is what kind of TRT doc is this and why is he wanting to add Deca when youre only needing to supplement testosterone?

I do 'think' 1200-1500 is ok, and around 1200 would be more ideal and normal. 1500 youll feel closer to being on a cycle imo.

Ive been on prescribed TRT a few times, and then got it myself for years bc I had no insurance. This is the first Ive heard of an actualy TRT doc giving Deca, unless its one of those doctors that will give people whatever steroid they want and are really just trying to make money rather than get their clients at a healthy hormone balance.

Im not being condescending btw. I curious if Deca is something TRT docs give now and why?..

I will add that Im also ok with the 'juice doctors' that are ok with giving a little extra as I saw one at a clinic my first time using TRT. I went to a for sure deal doctor bc I didnt want to get pellets or gel and I was seeking Watson Cypionate.

Watson Cypionate @200mgs a week was great btw. If you never used it, its the real deal Holyfield

Mine is made by a pharmacy here locally so I can drive and go get it. I’m sure it is more of a money grab for him as the second appt is 3 months after the first.

The deca he will add to the test (not sure of the ratio). This doctor did compete in body building on a national level so i’m Pretty sure he knows his stuff so to speak.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws