over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First week of Gh ever, strange feelings

r0idb0y76

Newbies
I started my Gh this week, first time ever on this compound, Using Ultima-HGH Kit 10IU from board sponsor.
So being the first time i did ( first pin fasted 1 hr before training 9:30am ish )
day1 , 1 IU
day 2 , 1.5 IU
day 3 , 2 IU
day 4 , 2.5 IU
day 5 , 1.5 IU am , 1.5 IU 30 before bed ( 22:30 ) first vial empty.

I have become more focused on hydration prior to training with a good pre and intra drink so all minerals available for good blood flow and pumps.

I have a mild underactive thyroid and was prescribed Eutroxsig 50mg am fasted, i have not taken it for at least 6 months and started again 2 days ago and symptoms have seem peared since that.
I don't want to to point straight to that as logical as it seems.
Sleep has been worse, i am in bed for a good 9 hours but i am waking multiple times repositioning during the night as well.

I am unsure if how i am feeling is normal or sides, I feel tired / mild exhaustion , i feel like (not hands and feet ) full body slight tingles and feel like I'm a bit cold like a chill but not enough to put on more clothing.
My muscles feel like i have trained them for hours tired and mild lack of motivation. Now being new to GH and I've gone through and read many posts pre buying GH I've never noticed a post with similar effects.
Do i go off for a week and see what's what, or push on and see if it stabilizer's.
Next week if i have this week off , Will be doing M,T,W 3 IU split, and TH off rest day / cardio abs , F,S on then off Sunday.

47 M , 172cm , 82kg.
375mg TE per week
low carb diet <50gr day
protein >120gr
fats >80gr
training 5 days light cardio after 2 x pw
Bloods PRE HGH attached on Test E only at that point.

Im sure i have missed adding some info but i think ive included the most obvious, ask if i missed anything.

TIA

Attachments

• bllods 1.png
    bllods 1.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 23
  • bloods 2.png
    bloods 2.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 22
  • bloods 3.png
    bloods 3.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 24
  • bloods 4.png
    bloods 4.png
    191.9 KB · Views: 25
  • bloods 5.png
    bloods 5.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 25
You just started 2 hormones and not had a steady state yet. All you're feeling is normal for either. Keep it constant for 2 weeks before changing anything.

You just started 2 hormones and not had a steady state yet. All you're feeling is normal for either. Keep it constant for 2 weeks before changing anything.
Thanks i will keep pushing through and today was 10% better.
i finally found my old account on this old laptop yay.

i cut the thyroid and that fixed the issue, i find im holding some serious water.

You eat like a scarecrow and want to know why you are tired and lack motivation?

Ummm.. Seems like a really low amount of daily protein intake? You're basically eating fat calories as your majority caloric intake. Not gonna lose bodyfat by doing that, nor have the energy to train effectively...

Hgh can dip your thyroid function even further if you are already prone to hypothyroidism. Your symptoms of lethargy, muscle soreness and lack of quality sleep etc, seems to coincide with that too. Food for thought.

you guys are right , thanks for the wake up call. i was so focused on dropping fat and keto style worked so well , i have become fearful of putting it back on.
what would you guys suggest macro wise to try and lean out more but be able to put on some good muscle while on this cycle ?
i have also added in some GW and Nolvadex 10mg.

maybe go back to like
200g Protein
125 carbs
45 fats
1700 cals

is it worth continuing to do fasting so 7pm - 12 pm fast , or just go back to eating 5-6 times per day?

is it worth continuing to do fasting so 7pm - 12 pm fast , or just go back to eating 5-6 times per day?
Studies have shown fasting is good for you, however I don't like shoveling all my calories in an 8 hour time frame. Include some healthy fats if you are going to keep carbs low. 1700 calories is basically starving yourself at 82 kg. Stop trying to get rid of fat so fast and be more consistent all year

yeah ok ill have to become more regular , the funny thing is im never really hungry anymore even eating so light .

Daily Calorie Intake Calculator. Calculate your recommended daily calorie intake. i should be like below ??

Daily intake to maintain current weight: 2683 calories

Daily intake to lose weight by
227 gram per week: 2433 calories
454 gram per week: 2183 calories
Enter your weight (kg.):
Enter your height (cm.):
Select your gender: Female Male
Select your level of activity:

Little or no exercise (desk job) Lightly active ( light exercise 1-3 times a week) Moderately active (exercise 3-5 times a week) Very active (exercise 6-7 times a week) Extremely active (exercise twice a day, 7 days a week )
Your age:47
Enter desired weight lost
per week(1 - 900 gram ):
1000gr
Enter desired weight gain
per week (1 - 900 gram ):

yeah ok ill have to become more regular , the funny thing is im never really hungry anymore even eating so light .

Daily Calorie Intake Calculator. Calculate your recommended daily calorie intake. i should be like below ??

Daily intake to maintain current weight: 2683 calories

Daily intake to lose weight by
227 gram per week: 2433 calories
454 gram per week: 2183 calories
Enter your weight (kg.):
Enter your height (cm.):
Select your gender: Female Male
Select your level of activity:

Little or no exercise (desk job) Lightly active ( light exercise 1-3 times a week) Moderately active (exercise 3-5 times a week) Very active (exercise 6-7 times a week) Extremely active (exercise twice a day, 7 days a week )
Your age:47
Enter desired weight lost
per week(1 - 900 gram ):
1000gr
Enter desired weight gain
per week (1 - 900 gram ):

Up the carbs, get at least 1-2 days of carb refeed. Rule of thumb 200 g but varies from person to person ; weight/activity level/ etc. You will feel like a champ if you carb up after being depleted. Low carbs upregulates cortisol, can decrease energy/wellbeing/libido etc.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear