over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First workout in years. Oops

Roadking55

Newbies
I made the comitment to start working out again after along abstinance.
We had been cutting splitting and stacking wood leadin g up to this and i was feeling great.
I did some various lifting last week with light weights and laughed at myself thinking im kidding myself with these light wieghts and i figured i could start taking it more serious.

My thoughts were 3 x 8 reps should not be an issue. After hiking l day i figured myself warmed up enough. I did simple bench press, curls, lat stuff and tricept extensions ending with dead lifting.

I realised my mistake after i was done.
My rt shoulder hurts and is weak as a result
My upper inner leg tendon is sore. The same soreness i get from bike riding. I figured the seat was agrivating it. Its much bstter today.

The shoulder pain feels more like a pinched nerve. I noticed a slght deeper pain doing pushups and it was their during the bench press, but i thought it would ease as i used it. Right now its hard to lift my arm.

I have had this pain before but i dont remember how i fixed it. I am hoping its not a rotator cuff.time will tell.

It kind of sucks, since i finally, after years of thinking about really getting into shape, only to screw myself up on my maiden voyage.

Is there a formula that anyone can recommend to get reacquainted with lifting. Im 55 yrs old and worked out hard in my twenties.
I have been taking cjc1295 no dac/ ghrp 2 for a few weeks. Im now hoping it will help with repairing this damage faster.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I'm on my third week and i cannot believe how my body is changing.
My shoulder issue is way better and i am able do a number of exercises without pain, but i feel it afterwards.

I can see and feel an enormous change in the way i look and feel. I hope to take pictures and wish i did a month ago.

The fat on my stomach went from pinching a few inches to pinching one and i lost an inch around. I think its the peptides, because i have never had been able to loose so much fat and gain so much muscle, so fast. It feels good.

Anything at your age that releases GH is going to be a plus. Try also not to train like your 20's. Learn to adjust with how you feel.

Starting back after a long layoff can be difficult. I started back training about 6 years ago after a long layoff due to work and life. It took months to get where I wasn't constantly extremely sore after every workout. I'm glad I stuck with it. I'm 45 now and look better than I did in my 20's.

Thanks Guys.

Your right about starting out slow thing. i am using light weights @ 12 reps/3 sets.

I started with 8 reps heavy weights but that last push was injuring me.
I'm glad to hear that it took 4 months to overcome the pain. This gives me a better reason to stay light longer and not be tempted to think im strong enough to take any chances.
i think the shoulder is rotator cuff. it hurts a bit to raise my arm afterwards, but it goes away the next day. its not a sore muscle feeling, but could be a weak tendon. I took some hard falls , Skiing and used my shoulder to stop. not intentionally, but i'm sure screwed something up in them falls because it took months to heal, then i'd do it again the next year.
i used to use soup cans and work the arm while lying down. That really helped.
I just ordered some TB500 after reading good reviews on how it promotes healing.
My wife was a lifter and she had to get on my shit about going lighter w/more reps.
She also got me into riding our Schwinn Airdine for ten minutes before working out. besides the great cardio, i think it certainly helped loosen my legs up so i don't pull nothing.
besides doing the weider machine, i have been using some 10lb to 25lb dumbbells for arm and shoulder work.
then i walk to the park and do chin ups and dips using the kids slide framework.
There is a 4ft high/8ft long arch/slide /monkey bar gitt'up out there that i do situp/crunches on. i sit at the peak of the arch and then hook my feet into the half that is monkey bars, and arch back on the slide part for crunches. Man that sucker burns.
I never liked situps before and never had the defined six pack. If i can continue to loose fat there, i might find a muscle poking through. :D
Then i end my workout on the industrial swingset we have at the park.

that gives me a chance to flex and stretch out. i also do a sort of isometric by pulling the chains together going forward and apart going backwards.

i used to pull transmissions out of cars all day long for years, and my shoulders looked like bowling balls. I can see the definition in my shoulders, `coming back.

I'm pretty excited! After dealing with undiagnosed low T for the past five years, I am finally starting to feel strong again.
I'm weak as far as using the weights i use to, but that will come back.

Anything at your age that releases GH is going to be a plus. Try also not to train like your 20's. Learn to adjust with how you feel.

This

Remember to initiate the targeted muscle first and foremost

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear