over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fish oil or krill oil

Of course the fish oil, I take it from I was a young man untill now, love the faver and it make me strong... lol feel strong

I decided to consume krill oil for a month and the results were very noticeable.

I take fish oil, haven't tried krill oil yet.

The difference is basically that omega 3 from fish oil looses its effect after a while, while krill oil doesn't.

Haven't read any studies on this, only articles that I found on google.

Krill

How much Krill have you guys been using?

I have not taken fish oil and monitored myself closely so I do not want to compare.
But I did do an experiment with Krill oil @500mg x6 a day , essentially 1 of those red gelcap with every meal.
The result reflected in the blood work where positive.

Both fish-oil pills and krill-oil supplements supply the healthful omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. But there are differences. Krill oil comes from small crustaceans, not fatty fish, and typically contains more EPA. And unlike conventional fish-oil pills, krill oil’s omega-3s are linked to an antioxidant and other potentially beneficial substances called phospholipids, which sound appealing.
Even though krill contains the antioxidant astaxanthin, which makes up about 0.2% of the oil by weight, rapid decomposition of the krill happens in only two to three hours. Fish oil has a significantly longer life of about 48-72 hours before decomposition and oxidation begin to occur. This allows much more time for processing.
Extensive research has been done and has established that adding specific percentages of vitamin E and rosemary extract (both of which are fat soluble antioxidants) to the oil is the most effective way of maintaining oil freshness. This combination of antioxidants provides, at a minimum, an equal oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) value when compared to krill oil.
I think krill oil has its place and new studies are showing some great results with lipid lowering and arthritic pain reduction, but I feel it still needs further evaluation. I also believe that considering fish oil has had such extensive studies done, at this time it is possibly the better choice.
GD

I prefer algae oil / vegan omega 3 but to answer the debate of fish vs krill I believe krill is the winner.

Guys...

I just want to ask what do you think which is best one.. Fish oil or krill oil...??

share your opinion with me...

Krill is better... u want to look at epa and dha content of whichever u buy.... higher epa the better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krill oil. I have been taking Curamed with krill oil twice a day. Ran out of of krill oil and my joints have been aching more. Going to get a new bottle and see if it is the krill oil helping.

Krill is better... u want to look at epa and dha content of whichever u buy.... higher epa the better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I use omegas for brain and nerves. Dha seems to be superior for that purpose while epa is superior for inflammation purposes. I look for a good amount of both.

High quality Fish oil is still the absolute winner. I do use a little bit of Krill just in case.....why not both?

I take fish myself. Usually 4g with every protein shake I slug down. So I'll get 8-16 grams a day depending on how many shakes I ingest. They say krill is more concentrated but I'm actually after volume which I why I go with fish oil.
My lady doesn't like taking fish oil so she got the krill stuff and just takes 1-2 a day. In the end as long as you take something anything its better than nothing.

Dang bro, I've heard higher dosages of fish oil are what brings you into all kinds of health benefits, and for me most importantly joint and b.p relieve. You must be spending some $$$$$ fish oil alone. I've been taking about 3g EW. And when I say " 3g" I'm taking about Epa / DHA amount to be accurate.....

Dang bro, I've heard higher dosages of fish oil are what brings you into all kinds of health benefits, and for me most importantly joint and b.p relieve. You must be spending some $$$$$ fish oil alone. I've been taking about 3g EW. And when I say " 3g" I'm taking about Epa / DHA amount to be accurate.....

I take around that same amount for 20bucks a month...

It's: 8grams fish oil consisting of 4 grams dha & 1.6grams EPA. Daily

There are some good deals out there. I take a lot, closer to 5,000mg - 7,000mg a day combined epa/dha from this:

https://www.ketoshop.com/products/mega-epa-dha-fish-oil

Works wonders for my rheumatoid arthritis.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Are there any good products out there that just combine the fucking both of them?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws