over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fitness wellness and nutrition trt clinic

Mb4377

Registered
What do you think of the trt "clinic" in Miami, wellness fitness and nutrition? They've been around along time and are endorsed by some qualified athletes....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advanced labs VIP customer

Ive looked at this business before and I just dont get it.
They are selling non approved FDA medicines here in the USA. How the hell are they doing this? and why would any athlete put their name up endorsing a company that is openly selling tren, masteron, equipoise etc etc etc (you name it) openly loudly out of florida! This is not a "if they get busted but WHEN they get busted" scenario in my opinion and that mailing list and those customers are going to be added to a .gov database when that happens....or maybe even in legal trouble themselves if they have ordered in large enough quantities. I am just not getting it. They are selling black market items openly on their website with a bunch of sponsored athletes endorsing them.....someone enlighten me here because Im missing something.

Last edited:
They are selling non approved FDA medicines here in the USA. How the hell are they doing this? and why would any athlete put their name up endorsing a company that is openly selling tren, masteron, equipoise etc etc etc (you name it) openly loudly out of florida! This is not a "if they get busted but WHEN they get busted" scenario in my opinion and that mailing list and those customers are going to be added to a .gov database when that happens....or maybe even in legal trouble themselves if they have ordered in large enough quantities. I am just not getting it. They are selling black market items openly on their website with a bunch of sponsored athletes endorsing them.....someone enlighten me here because Im missing something.

100% agree. I'd stay away for sure, especially if you are a big named athlete. As a regular citizen (or gymrat to most here), I'd not want my name in a government database either. I don't know all the end and outs of this, but what I have read lead me to think exactly what DC stated above. Maybe I'm missing something though? That being said, they'll be used as an example by the FDA...they're playing with the bull's horn imo.

Agreed, I can't believe they've been in business 10 plus years....

Advanced labs VIP customer

DC check this mate. I just looked them up on social media and they say they are FDA compliant !!! Wonder people can do shit like this in America when they are not compliant but say openly on social media that they are ? Someone need to call uncle Sam in FDA to give him a little nudge about this. lol

I spoke to their advisor once just to suss them out and this guy's name was nick( that's what he said anyway) and his title on online chat said 'senior pharmacist ' and he said we ship to UK no problem. I told him are u aware of recent changes that UK only allows brining AAS into the country if you bring them WITH YOU IN PERSON and it has to be amount for personal use only. Should be able to justify its for personal use otherwise customs seize it.

so I asked him how you going to send me AAS legally into UK if UK doesn't allow legal importation of steroids by any postal means whatever the amount ? It's a straight no go zone.

you know what he said ??

Don't worry we ship it very discreetly. UK customs won't be able to find out!!

I said hang on a sec , if you are a legal company so you should not be offering to send me steroids packing 'discretely' to avoid custom detections. Legit companies don't do that shit.

He was bit taken back by this.

I said what is your American governing body for registered pharmacists ?

He said why do you want to know?

I said well your job title here says senior pharmacist which i can see so give me your licence no and I want to check you up on your whatever American body equivalent of General pharmaceutical council UK . Every pharmacist in the UK is registered so should be Americans on their body's database.

He did not give me any details avoided the question and I pushed him but he won't budge. I knew anyway that mug wasn't going to give me any of that info

I ended the chat .

So if he was a legit pharmacist as he claimed working for a legit HRT company '' compliant with FDA'" why would he hesitate to give his licence details to a potential UK customer if it's all clear legal and complaint with the American law.

He also said we ship a lot to UK. who cares. They not legit imo. crooks. their reps come on ric drasins show which I watch and they all appears doggy with shady business practice .

any pro muscle member here reading this and thinking of giving them a go...

save your money guys and buy from a reputable sponsor here on pro muscle. reviewed trusted reliable sources for years right here on pro muscle with pages and pages of review. Look for yourselves. Sincere advice as they are just a UG lab with a glorified business model, nothing more.

Attachments

• 1461064292329.jpg
    1461064292329.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 598
Last edited:

i think we get it now.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-addicts-gym-just-raided-dea.html#post2432816

Screenshot_20170223-130334.jpg

its that baldy fucker in the pic who.is the owner of this.

he is been taken in too.

i remember a video of his when he came on ric drasins show to promote his shit and said we are all legal and FDA compliant and everything is legal. ya right so doc can you write a prescription for tren ace for me please. I want to get sliced and diced lol

The way he came across I knew right away he is a massive bullshit artist.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Takes balls to promote that way, with a web site and media presence. It was only a matter of time.

Balls? or ignorance and stupidity.
Heights of stupidity..

selling a 16 weeks mass and strength "cycle" including ancillaries and going around on the world fucking wide web stating .. "Hey look at us
.. we are FDA compliant". bahahaha since when american law.and order started approving shit like that lol

what a absolute tosser

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I live in Miami and honestly I'm not surprised that it happened here. This is the fraud, scam, and scheme center of the United States, if not the world. I remember seeing HCG from them once that a friend of mine had. I never understood how they got away with it after seeing on their website that they were located in Miami. Apparently, they didn't get away with it.

This is what happens when greed, arrogance, and ignorance meet each other.

I believe you tube sensation Marc Lobliner was a customer....he mentioned it in one of his vids.

WFN "Doc" Looking at 20 years

We all wondered about this place. Well, wonder no more.

"Rodriguez, who is founder and CEO of WFN, claims to have been compliant with FDA regulations and licensed to distribute anabolic steroids which are considered a controlled substance.

However, investigators discovered that WFN was not licensed by the DEA to distribute steroids to customers without medical prescriptions and sold it through its website, according to court documents."

His steroid business and his gym have been seized. He's done. FDA compliant, my ass.

I just saw a guy get scripted 440mg test a week for TRT. here in FL.
fucking crazy they are getting away with that and yet most Dr's are scared AF to write you a legitimate 200MG week dose.

Jonny Bravo has some interesting vids on the bust.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQbUAKbuvmk"]THE MYSTERY BEHIND THE IRON ADDICTS MIAMI GYM DRUG RING - THE DOCUMENTARY | DEA BUST - YouTube[/ame]

I just saw a guy get scripted 440mg test a week for TRT. here in FL.
fucking crazy they are getting away with that and yet most Dr's are scared AF to write you a legitimate 200MG week dose.

I got 200mg/wk from my GP because my test levels were at 62. Insurance didn't want to cover it since I'm 34 but she said there's no way in hell I'm not going on lol
So I self pay through goodrx and price isn't bad. Getting bw in 2 weeks to see where I'm at

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131