over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FIX IT!

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
I know the mods are on top of it but us as memebers should cut that shit out. Thisn't a board that needs to have locked threads cause of idiots. Take charge make good decisions and keep it clean!

I'll second that emotion!

DrG

I don't want to appear to be a Site Nazi :D

There's a fine line between "healthy" discussion and shit posts. An example is when Animal was posting here - he can be abrupt, but as long as there's no name-calling or threats, it's "healthy."

I'll try to keep a closer eye on this - but been having a TON of computer problems and been busy fixing them. My "computer expert" friend that works at Microsoft said that somehow Windows 2000 disassociated my secondary hard drive. Win 2000 doesn't recognize the drive but he said all the data is still on the drive. He said that I must have accidently set it up as a Dynamic Drive and that he could read the coding in the boot sector but didn't know how to "fix it!" When Windows 2000 crashed on me is when the hard drive got disassociated.

xcel

Hey bros (Xcel) Im on it too. DRgood I'll reply to your PM shortly. Members thanks for any heads up as to destructive or behavior not condusive to this boards persona. We are in it together.

And yes if you are starting shit-you will be personally warned. Cut it out! If a guy like (for example) Baldnazi can come over here and post within the confines of our rules (that is intended as a huge compliment and no insult to his personality on other boards as they permit that and he is certainly entitled to be 'himself' there as allowed) - the rest of you offenders can control yourselves likewise. Or you can go flame on baord where that is permitted. As Xcel said good members are privately voicing their concerns as Im getting complaints also through PM.

I do apologize for my few posts...I would never name call unless I am talking to someones face. but on the chat boards, I feel healthy disagreements are good. BUt the most important is helping educate others with their lifestyle.

:D

I have read the recent posts in question. All you guys need to chill! On both sides of the issue! Wheather one or another is right or wrong, flamed first or second-you are all outside the rules of this forum in not flaming. We will not warn again, just cut it out!

For any new folks, again (not for the first time)-coming onto this board as a newbie, with any type of additude will not be tolerated! Not to say its Ok for existing members either!
And Im seeing a few repeat offenders here, there will be no more tolerance here for you.

Damn why does this have to be said over and over and over lately...

You spelled attitude wrong....:D lol

I know I'm new here, and I can get a little sharp tongued, but I am keeping it in check.....I must be, I haven't been banned yet...lol

I do like this board though, it's got some really great info on here, and the mod's are on everything here.....I like that....

marianna
:)

Agreed.

I said it before, obviously people are not listening.
From now on, I don't care who you are, your flames/disrespect/threats/name calling will be deleted instantly.

exactly...guys there is a huge difference between healthy debate and calling someone out to fight..that kinda stuff can be handled personally by your own e mails..do not bring it on the board..this is not what big a had in mind when the board was started..btw there are many other boards that allow that kind of behavior and it does not bother them..that is fine but, that is not what we are all about...as the board grows we will have contact with more "less mature" posts..that is just the way the numbers will work out but, they will not see the light of day for long so dont bother. but, if ya want to exchange ideas and theories, we are the board .:D

I agree, and by the way...all your mothers are ugly!!! LOL j/k

Armageddon, did you ever find anything out about your pending football career?

jawbreakerkid said:
I agree, and by the way...all your mothers are ugly!!! LOL j/k

Armageddon, did you ever find anything out about your pending football career?

Hey! You forgot-its BIG and ugly, to you! :D

This is my fault

I am sorry guys, I REALLY am gonna tone it down. I have to relax more and take things into consideration more. I am just used to being the guy that when my friends had probs, I came to the rescue.

no big deal ivan...sometimes all we gotta do is step back and take a deep breath...we have all been there. and by the way jawbreaker, my mother is ugly...see, that is what we are talking about...jawbreaker saw a fact and posted it...it is all about knowledge...lol

Mike, Xcel & the rest of the Mods do a great job here. This is a great board and needs to stay that way.

BTW, Mike is still a pussbag for throwing his Aquatest away :D

Layne Staley said:
Mike, Xcel & the rest of the Mods do a great job here. This is a great board and needs to stay that way.

BTW, Mike is still a pussbag for throwing his Aquatest away :D

There was a proper service and burial for the above deceased bottle of Aquatest. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131