over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fixing gut growth - Is it possible?

What was the protocol to get your gut cleared out? Did you induce the bowel movements with supplements?
@RSMainz - seconding this request. Curious to here wat the regimen was.
Sorry guys but if either of you actually read the post you would know the answer to this...it's literally at the start.

Campylobacter (gastrointestinal disease) causing me to have a bowel movement 20+ times a day for a week straight

Sorry guys but if either of you actually read the post you would know the answer to this...it's literally at the start.

Campylobacter (gastrointestinal disease) causing me to have a bowel movement 20+ times a day for a week straight
Apologies, I misread and thought there was a protocol with the doctor after diagnosis.

Well, I was hoping there was some sort of protocol other than "obtain campylobacter."

Whats your plan if it happens again?

Do you think campylobacter played a role in the original distention?

Well, I was hoping there was some sort of protocol other than "obtain campylobacter."

wouldnt using a laxative has similar effects , i.e. shitting until one is empty?

Why would getting a gastrointestinal infection play a role in having distension for months? You're reading way too far into this. The food poisoning helped clear me out.

What sort of protocol are you hoping for? Anything you want to try will just make you severely dehydrated and ruin your gut bacteria for a few weeks. Why not just try a multi day fast?

If your still type 2 diabetic range….why are you eating 600-800g carbs and using insulin to keep BG in check??

Your body doesn’t want those fucking carbs right now. Hence why insulin is required to keep BG control.

Eat as many carbs as you can that will keep fasted BG in the 90-100s, and post meal bg under 160 WITHOUT insulin.

Jesus Christ.

If your still type 2 diabetic range….why are you eating 600-800g carbs and using insulin to keep BG in check??

Your body doesn’t want those fucking carbs right now. Hence why insulin is required to keep BG control.

Eat as many carbs as you can that will keep fasted BG in the 90-100s, and post meal bg under 160 WITHOUT insulin.

Jesus Christ.
Coming down from using 40 units per meal to approximately 10-15 is a win in my book. It's a gradual process, doesn't happen over night

Coming down from using 40 units per meal to approximately 10-15 is a win in my book. It's a gradual process, doesn't happen over night

I’m surprised you were able to get all this gear

Don’t you live ‘down undah’?

actually, it could happen overnight if you could mentally handle it.……..IF

OBVIOUSLY bodybuilding is not your source of income, so there’s no tangible NEED for you to be doing this.

i’m not going to waste my energy telling you what you should be doing, you won‘t listen just like you didn’t listen to anyone here in the past. It was dumb fucking luck that you got an infection and the massive amounts of shit compacted in your intestines resolved itself.

you‘re here for one reason, ATTENTION. The only reason i’m paying you any mind right now is so others can read this and stop themselves from wasting their time trying to help you.

get a mental health evaluation

OBVIOUSLY bodybuilding is not your source of income, so there’s no tangible NEED for you to be doing this.

i’m not going to waste my energy telling you what you should be doing, you won‘t listen just like you didn’t listen to anyone here in the past. It was dumb fucking luck that you got an infection and the massive amounts of shit compacted in your intestines resolved itself.

you‘re here for one reason, ATTENTION. The only reason i’m paying you any mind right now is so others can read this and stop themselves from wasting their time trying to help you.

Take it easy on the tren. You come across like a real pos in almost every post you make. If someone’s posting is too basic why are replying to it?

Btw can I drink my winstrol ampoules instead of injecting them and are you sure steroids won’t make my dick smaller?

Take it easy on the tren. You come across like a real pos in almost every post you make. If someone’s posting is too basic why are replying to it?

Btw can I drink my winstrol ampoules instead of injecting them and are you sure steroids won’t make my dick smaller?

@SouthernMuscle isn’t reacting as such because the post or posts are basic. (And I don’t even know what you mean by that exactly)

The last sentence may apply for you as well buddy, jezus christ 😂

@SouthernMuscle isn’t reacting as such because the post or posts are basic. (And I don’t even know what you mean by that exactly)
Brother, I don’t even know why these fuckwits like @bigzzz and @powerlifter1983 bother addressing me at all……

and have obviously not taken the time to read up on the backstory of this scenario, big surprise

Allow me to sum up both of them:
  1. Never posted a pic
  2. Constantly starting asinine threads
  3. Constantly asking beginner questions that have been beat to death thousands of times
  4. Unable to utilize search function
  5. Cringey AF

The fact that they think I’d give two shits about anything they could possibly say is ludicrous and speaks volumes about just how deluded they are.

Careful who you call out on here man. @SouthernMuscle is one of the most knowledgeable and respected members here. He calls it like is.

Just a suggestion- use the search function and know the member/situation before jumping in.

Besides, competitive season is over. Nobody’s running tren right now. 😂

Careful who you call out on here man. @SouthernMuscle is one of the most knowledgeable and respected members here. He calls it like is.

Just a suggestion- use the search function and know the member/situation before jumping in.

Besides, competitive season is over. Nobody’s running tren right now. 😂
2E43AFE1-C9D8-4106-880E-F1581A6B5D66.gif

Winstol ampoules suppositories for the win.

MS

It's always so funny to me how fast you can see someone's true colors within about 5 posts. Regardless of how much time intelligent/helpful people spend trying to guide one on the right path, dumb is just going to dumb.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws