over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fixing gut growth - Is it possible?

I like this idea. You can’t flex

I fasted 36H on a low dose DNP….250mg, but was not saturated it was day 2. It sucked untill my ketone levels got super high. And they were MUCH higher at 18h +DNp than without. I can’t remember the numbers, but usually at 18h I still have fuck all ketones….but dnp I was rocking.

And yes I was tired and yes I was catabolic and my bicep fell off
I was already keto before starting dnp. That helped a lot.

I have some serious midsection distension/growth and I had a couple questions about it. I'll provide pics this time. Basically I'm wanting to know of others who have managed to fix this problem or if it's permanent. Im not sure if it's due to high dose insulin or high dose GH or a combination of both. I'm keen to take a year off and do 1 more show if it's possible to fix...I'm very passionate about bodybuilding but I my have done some permanent damage

I think almost all of us have diastasis recti which is a fairly easy fix/control. Several pros have fixed worse so it’s there. I think insulin is prolly youre biggest culprit but as others have said too much food can make it worse. You are def gonna get tagged by the judges for it but with practice, drug changes, prolly no more deads, and learning to control it at all times on stage you should be ok. There are chics on YT that do post pregnancy diastasis recti ab training protocols and I stole a few that really work so just keep doing what you’re doin.

2000 calories, 300p the rest fat from olive and coconut oil. 16lbs. I had some visceral fat, but the crunches really pulled in the tortoise shell.
Nice results. I think I recall on my most extreme diet I lost 20-25 but waist only dropped 4 inches. 32.5 is about as small as I can get even at a low bf on a miserable 2k calories.

Obviously op wouldn't want to use orals but In general I've heard var burns visceral fat and drol increases insulin sensitivity, true?

I thought all AAS helped with insulin sensitivity?

I thought all AAS helped with insulin sensitivity?
There must be a sort of bell curve response to it. Take too little and it doesnt really do much, take the right amount and you are as sensitive as can be, take too much and you lose those sensitivity benefits and you are in the same spot of someone who takes barely anything, if not, worse than a natural...I really have no idea, just a potential thought

OP what are you currently taking and what is your kcal/macros

As in right now, not plan moving forward. Right now

Semigluthide and DNP seems like best fit for you. Just be careful they are not to be approached like steroids

I think Ronnie was supposed to let the secret out about this . Not sure he every did . That's how he won the last show he did

Just got a DEXA scan done and these were my results. From my understanding the amount of visceral fat I possess isn't an abnormal amount?...or at least as much as everyone on here thinks I have...but maybe I'm interpreting it wrong

Attachments

• IMG20230420141843.jpg
    IMG20230420141843.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 82
Just got a DEXA scan done and these were my results. From my understanding the amount of visceral fat I possess isn't an abnormal amount?...or at least as much as everyone on here thinks I have...but maybe I'm interpreting it wrong
Conversion comes out to 1.4lbs. of visceral fat. At 255lbs. and 5.4% that is a bit high but it shouldn't be high enough to be the sole cause of your gut issues. For comparison I had a Dexa last year when I rebounded at 280lbs, 6.6%,with 1.64lbs. of visceral fat.

600 grams of visceral fat on someone your size is not causing that distension

Op do you plan to get an a1c test? I wonder if it would even tell Amy meaningful info though with the insulin usage?

You got other problems then, homie.

Maybe a severe case of overgrowth of bacteria in your gut.

Tbh I’d try an extended PSMF with minimal gear, lots of water+sleep.

You got other problems then, homie.

Maybe a severe case of overgrowth of bacteria in your gut.

Tbh I’d try an extended PSMF with minimal gear, lots of water+sleep.
Im not sure thats the best decision to make @ %5 bodyfat and just having dieted for 16 weeks. Im pretty burnt out, The minimal gear use is a good idea.

Ive brought my GH down to 10iu per day now and taking 500mg metformin before 4 meals per day (thats every meal right now). Gone from needing 1iu of insulin for every 2-2.5g of carbs (I know horrible) to 1iu per 5-5.5g of carbs. So combining my long and slow slin im down to 130-140iu per day from around 250iu a week ago. If I was on the same amount of carbs it would be areduction from 250 to roughly 100iu daily so massive improvements in a week.

Im not sure thats the best decision to make @ %5 bodyfat and just having dieted for 16 weeks. Im pretty burnt out, The minimal gear use is a good idea.

Ive brought my GH down to 10iu per day now and taking 500mg metformin before 4 meals per day (thats every meal right now). Gone from needing 1iu of insulin for every 2-2.5g of carbs (I know horrible) to 1iu per 5-5.5g of carbs. So combining my long and slow slin im down to 130-140iu per day from around 250iu a week ago. If I was on the same amount of carbs it would be areduction from 250 to roughly 100iu daily so massive improvements in a week.
RS, I remember u said you were taking that much slin to control your blood sugar. What is your fasted blood sugar if are stilll needing 140iu per week?

Are u taking readings in the morning AND between meals?

RS, I remember u said you were taking that much slin to control your blood sugar. What is your fasted blood sugar if are stilll needing 140iu per week?

Are u taking readings in the morning AND between meals?
Measured at 4.6 this morning. 2.5hrs after every meal I've been between 4-5

Ironically enough I know another long term competitor who is in the same situation as you. Insulin was a major culprit along with liver stress, but with imaging they also found an abdominal hernia. Not so uncommon for bodybuilders to chalk up any discomfort or pain in the stomach when we lift heavy and eat nonstop. Something else to consider.

Ironically enough I know another long term competitor who is in the same situation as you. Insulin was a major culprit along with liver stress, but with imaging they also found an abdominal hernia. Not so uncommon for bodybuilders to chalk up any discomfort or pain in the stomach when we lift heavy and eat nonstop. Something else to consider.
I dont have any stomach pain or discomfort. Ive noticed I do have an incredibly weak TVA though....Like abnormally weak. 20 second planks was my starting point the other day having not trained abs directly in years

Imo..

#1 get healthy. Go to trt only. Keep calories low. Eat mostly veggies and fruits and lean meats. Do cardio. Take some health supplements like ubiquinol, curcumin, nattokinase, etc.

#2 do a vacuum pose 24/7/365. Make it.yiur normal posture. Suck that abdominal wall in like a fat kid hiding his stomach at school. Do it all day every day.

#3 train abs with high reps 2-3x per week.

#3 wear a waist trainer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members