over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fixing gut growth - Is it possible?

3-4x is already high but not
be surprised how you will have even 15-20x above the norm when you damage the liver

it was like that for me - bilirubin and alt/ast were normal, only elevated ggt, which, as it turns out, most clearly indicated a problem with drainage
bile from the liver
I actually had a GI Dr tell me the same exact thing last time I did bloodowork.

For anyone who is still interested in the outcome of this. Post show I had a couple of health issues which definitely had some contribution to my distension but wasn't the be all and end all

Recently I was in hospital as I contracted Campylobacter which is a gastrointestinal disease that mainly comes from ingesting raw meat. Had an abdominal CT scan, ultrasound of the area and a gastroscopy and doctors were shocked at just how much matter was sitting in my small intestine/colon. After shitting my guts out 20 times a day for a week, For the first time in months I finally know what it feels like to have a stomach that isn't constantly full of food. I couldn't eat for about a week and literally lost 38lbs. I was amazed and how much of it came from my team's waist/midsection.

I couldn't figure out why I was no longer progressing in the gym and I believe that carrying around all that inflammation and blood that was stuck pooled in my stomach trying to digest all this fermenting food was the reason behind this

Today I'm a couple weeks back into training. Still down 20-25lbs most of which I don't believe is coming back but it has done my physique wonders. I completely reset my diet and slowly introduced foods back in and found certain foods/slight intolerances that would cause bloating

What doctors and myself believe the MAIN cause of all the digestive issues. Excessive protein intake and excessive PEDs. During my prep and beginning of my off season i was eating around 500-550g per day. I would be constantly passing the most foul smelling gas, distended midsection, couldn't suck my stomach in. This along with the excessive drug use was also most likely the largest factors in the health issues I experienced.

So what am I doing differently? Well I think I've definitely done some permanent damage with my waist from the gh/slin. Gear doses are way down, gh was cut in half, slin is being used to manage my sugars (type 2 now which is slowly improving). Protein has been dropped down to roughly 350 per day which I still think may be slightly too much but I'd rather have enough than be cutting myself short. Fats are still low. Carbs are usually around 600-800. And overall food volume is way down. I'm no longer eating an additional 300-400g of vegetables every meal just to be satisfied, I'm not pushing huge amounts of meat, ive cut out most gluten, still get a bit of dairy from greek yoghurt but just happy that I finally know what it feels like to have what feels like a regular working gastrointestinal system again

Attachments

• IMG_20231211_120526.jpg
    IMG_20231211_120526.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_20231211_122311.jpg
    IMG_20231211_122311.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 113
For anyone who is still interested in the outcome of this. Post show I had a couple of health issues which definitely had some contribution to my distension but wasn't the be all and end all

Recently I was in hospital as I contracted Campylobacter which is a gastrointestinal disease that mainly comes from ingesting raw meat. Had an abdominal CT scan, ultrasound of the area and a gastroscopy and doctors were shocked at just how much matter was sitting in my small intestine/colon. After shitting my guts out 20 times a day for a week, For the first time in months I finally know what it feels like to have a stomach that isn't constantly full of food. I couldn't eat for about a week and literally lost 38lbs. I was amazed and how much of it came from my team's waist/midsection.

I couldn't figure out why I was no longer progressing in the gym and I believe that carrying around all that inflammation and blood that was stuck pooled in my stomach trying to digest all this fermenting food was the reason behind this

Today I'm a couple weeks back into training. Still down 20-25lbs most of which I don't believe is coming back but it has done my physique wonders. I completely reset my diet and slowly introduced foods back in and found certain foods/slight intolerances that would cause bloating

What doctors and myself believe the MAIN cause of all the digestive issues. Excessive protein intake and excessive PEDs. During my prep and beginning of my off season i was eating around 500-550g per day. I would be constantly passing the most foul smelling gas, distended midsection, couldn't suck my stomach in. This along with the excessive drug use was also most likely the largest factors in the health issues I experienced.

So what am I doing differently? Well I think I've definitely done some permanent damage with my waist from the gh/slin. Gear doses are way down, gh was cut in half, slin is being used to manage my sugars (type 2 now which is slowly improving). Protein has been dropped down to roughly 350 per day which I still think may be slightly too much but I'd rather have enough than be cutting myself short. Fats are still low. Carbs are usually around 600-800. And overall food volume is way down. I'm no longer eating an additional 300-400g of vegetables every meal just to be satisfied, I'm not pushing huge amounts of meat, ive cut out most gluten, still get a bit of dairy from greek yoghurt but just happy that I finally know what it feels like to have what feels like a regular working gastrointestinal system again
Glad to hear you got to the bottom of your issues and are doing much better now.

Look a LOT better dude. Don't go back to where you were - don't let the scale "haunt" you. I've seen it too many times. The mirror should be your gauge, not a scale. Scale can't tell you that a big azz preggy looking gut looks like shiznit even though you weigh 30 lbs more. Good luck in keeping the gut, and your health, in check. :)

This is off-topic at this point, but what if someone had a distended gut actually due to GH treatment?

I can think of some unpleasant dietary interventions - intermittent fasting and most calories fat, plus minimal protein requirements. Very low volume of food intake, twice a day. Low volume because high calorie and no veggies. There are some preclinical studies by Jared Diamond showing gastrointestinal shrinkage upon similar treatment. Not ideal for bodybuilding, but if considering dietary interventions to try for this purpose..

This is off-topic at this point, but what if someone had a distended gut actually due to GH treatment?

I can think of some unpleasant dietary interventions - intermittent fasting and most calories fat, plus minimal protein requirements. Very low volume of food intake, twice a day. Low volume because high calorie and no veggies. There are some preclinical studies by Jared Diamond showing gastrointestinal shrinkage upon similar treatment. Not ideal for bodybuilding, but if considering dietary interventions to try for this purpose..
Definitely not a bot

it is similar to me - everytime i have the stomach flue and have to shit or puke for 2-3 days my stomach is ten times flatter and control is much better.
I am asking myself now if it would be useful to use some laxative regularely like every 6-8 weeks?

GH gut is not a thing. The vast majority of gut distention with SHW bbers is from force feeding massive amounts of food, gut bacteria overgrowth and other digestion issues. Their organs are not overgrown and visceral fat is often very low. Being close to 300lbs and force feeding for yearsss leads to problems.

There was a thread a year ago, can't find it, that talked about this....the many things people can do to help with the gut. Doubt it's caused by the gh people have been speculating for years the cause...my personal opinion it's just force feeding, poor digestion, extreme high protein intake talking 400/500g plus

Congrats. Was gluten an issue b4 or is this just an added buffer jic.

I would assume it means his A1C is slowly improving

But making yourself a diabetic… I’m assuming through excessive carb intake, gh intake, and perhaps lantus as well

This is a serious condition with serious implications for someone wanting to be a bodybuilder

But making yourself a diabetic… I’m assuming through excessive carb intake, gh intake, and perhaps lantus as well

This is a serious condition with serious implications for someone wanting to be a bodybuilder
Yes. I was just telling you what he likely means by it improving. Type 2 can indeed be undone.

This is one of the many reasons I created my insulin thread- using insulin to abuse food will not just make you fat, but can make you a diabetic.

No disrespect OP as we all push the limits in this sport. I’m happy to see you got to the bottom of your issues.

Most guys in this sport do not prioritize gut and digestive health at all IMO. When you do that first, then add adequate protein, and THEN use insulin only as needed is when you really start to make sustainable strides.

There’s a reason these top coaches lead every week with asking about your appetite and digestive health.

For most guys it’s reversible with the right diet, cardio and supplement routine.

I see it constantly with guys at the National level pushing tons of insulin and trying to eat like Lee Priest in the off season. 😂

Bodybuilders are disciplined and love a challenge though so most clean it up and reverse it in a period of time.

What was the protocol to get your gut cleared out? Did you induce the bowel movements with supplements?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws