over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

flagged by US security for “looking like a bodybuilder"

Registered
I got flagged at the airport returning to the US by customs for “looking like a bodybuilder”. They took me aside asked me some questions and searched my bags. It took about 45 minutes. Be careful guys; never fly with anything illegal in your bags.

Peace

Which airport?

You travel often?

What kind of questions were you asked, and did you ask them why they are profiling those who look like "bodybuilders"?

What if a looked like a crack addict...are they profiling people who look like that?

I got flagged at the airport returning to the US by customs for “looking like a bodybuilder”. They took me aside asked me some questions and searched my bags. It took about 45 minutes. Be careful guys; never fly with anything illegal in your bags.

Peace

you should have said you were muslim

Peace

Last trip I took, and I hardly ever fly, on the flight there they scanned my bags twice. The guy watching the scanner looker up at me after the first time funny, then he asked "you got protein powder in there?"
Then on the flight home they pulled me out of line to go though the big x-ray machine.
Nothing like you, but I did feel like it was strange to get singled out coming and going.

Alot of the time, coming back into Australia.. bodybuilders are heavily targeted by customs...

Fuck knows why.. i wouldn't even bother.. security in australia is so tight.. not worth the risk..

i usually carry protein powder and bars in my bag when I travel, its more likely then not for them to search my bags

I'll do one further...recently had a friend pulled over by a state trooper for illegal lane/blinker use or something...trooper said he "looked like he was under the influence of 'roids" and searched his car.
This guy is shredded but only about 175 lbs...

yea I'm pretty sure that is not probably cause for a police officer to search your car lol, considering there are no visible signs of you being "under the influence of steroids" that could possibly hold up in court.

I'll do one further...recently had a friend pulled over by a state trooper for illegal lane/blinker use or something...trooper said he "looked like he was under the influence of 'roids" and searched his car.
This guy is shredded but only about 175 lbs...

that one id take to court in a heart beat. id find a doctor to testify. i dont care how much it cost me. what does 'under the influence of roids' look like exactly when it comes to driving? they get away with it because people dont stand up for their rights. or they dont know their rights. sounds like an illegal search to me.

Hey, on this topic. I'm flying out tomorrow and I was wondering if any of you guys know how I can upgrade to first class, without paying for it of course. Those seats are quite small:(

Hey, on this topic. I'm flying out tomorrow and I was wondering if any of you guys know how I can upgrade to first class, without paying for it of course. Those seats are quite small:(

I would suggest having your women try it....its amazing how much my girl can get done just from being good looking lol

What, having big muscles in the US isn't illegal! Sometimes it feels like it is. I can't walk 5 feet into a public place without people talking s@@t! But I guess I must be doing something right if people are talking!

Queefer, The Seats are designed for NORMAL people.. You my Friend are A GIANT! Only place you would fit is in the Cargo Bay! :naughty:

Good Luck and have a Safe Flight.. You Helping Jay Prep for the Big O?

JR

that one id take to court in a heart beat. id find a doctor to testify. i dont care how much it cost me. what does 'under the influence of roids' look like exactly when it comes to driving? they get away with it because people dont stand up for their rights. or they dont know their rights. sounds like an illegal search to me.

Well...his passenger had a bunch of weed on him...I think someone tipped the LE off or something...pulled over for illegal blinker use? Then searched because "look like under influence of 'roids" - all pretty odd.

What kind of questions were you asked, and did you ask them why they are profiling those who look like "bodybuilders"?

What if a looked like a crack addict...are they profiling people who look like that?

Of course they are profiling people, this is what US Customs does and is supposed to do. You are not on US soil when you deal with customs, you have no rights as a citizen of the US because you aren't in the US. Customs has VERY broad authority in how they handle things.

book two coach seats. alot bbers and fat fucks do that

Of course they are profiling people, this is what US Customs does and is supposed to do. You are not on US soil when you deal with customs, you have no rights as a citizen of the US because you aren't in the US. Customs has VERY broad authority in how they handle things.

You are correct Kaladryn-You have no fourth amendment rights (search and seizure) when it comes to US Customs. If you dont want to deal with Customs dont travel outside the US.

You have to be a frequent flyer and join the Airline Reward programs. Silver, Gold, Platinum....each one has their own. I used to travel for work all the time and that was a nice perk. Those days are over :(

What about taking meals on the flight? I'm going somewhere for a day and figured I would just pack 4-5 tupperwares.

Is this acceptable, or is it lumped in the "liquids have to be 3 oz or less" rule? I would just leave it at home if I was probably going to have to dispose of it.

I'm talking like chicken, rice & broccoli...nothing exotic

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity