over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

flagged by US security for “looking like a bodybuilder"

I'll do one further...recently had a friend pulled over by a state trooper for illegal lane/blinker use or something...trooper said he "looked like he was under the influence of 'roids" and searched his car.
This guy is shredded but only about 175 lbs...

Wow, that's a new one to me... The cop had probable cause to believe that he was under the influence of "roids" Why? because through his training and experience he is able to identify a roid user or is it because he himself is a roid user and GAULS was on a break so he was trying to replenish his stash. Things that make you say hmm.........Just sayin.:rolleyes:

Lol stop the driver for looking like they were under the "influence of roids" but Ronnie Coleman is on the force without question.

Earlier this month while traveling I had to go thru an X-ray machine. The person who views the x-ray image is normally somewhere in a back room. Those of you who understand X-rays know that dark areas are dense and light areas are less dense. The person in the back room called the TSA agent after I went thru the X-ray and told her that there was something in my arms and that she should inspect. She told the person on the phone who was analyzing the image that it was muscle and there was nothing in my arms. I had on short sleeves so she could see everything she needed to. Their conversation went on for about a minute and she told the guy she wasn't going to do it and hung up. She laughed and let me go. Talk about an ego boost. lol

The Beggar

Great advice brother. Thats just what I did, I was just happy to be going home with an hour delay. If I would have missed my flight its only a couple hours delay till the next one, I was still happy and going home. I always try to have a good attitude with police, security etc. GOD is good.

Same here bro, coming back from South America, I got stopped at 2 different security stations , almost missed my connecting flight. One thing I would advice is be as nice and courteous as possible because they can really give you a very hard time. I travel a couple of times a year and it has happened to me a couple of times. God bless you .

I got thru the airport without a problem, and even got an upgrade to an emergency exit row with lots of room, and all I did was ask. That was on the short flight. On the 4 hour flight I got a window seat, but, holy shit, I was so cramped up and uncomfortabe, my knees are still hurting today. The plane was so damn hot, and I felt like I was trapped in a box. The seats are so small I think my 10 year old would have been uncomfortable.

I just remembered...

I got thru the airport without a problem, and even got an upgrade to an emergency exit row with lots of room, and all I did was ask. That was on the short flight. On the 4 hour flight I got a window seat, but, holy shit, I was so cramped up and uncomfortabe, my knees are still hurting today. The plane was so damn hot, and I felt like I was trapped in a box. The seats are so small I think my 10 year old would have been uncomfortable.

Ask for the "bulk head" section... this is the section immediately behind first class and all you have is a wall in front of you... LOTS of leg room.. they tend to give this area to those travelling with babies/kids, but never hurts to ask.

Not that it matters now...but what type of plane were you flying on? Four hours jammed next to the window, isn't much better than the middle. For nothing else, but some breathing room, and being able to move away from the person in the middle, I'll always go for the the aisle seat. The down side, is if your wide,,,you tend to stick out in the aisle, and get bumped by the cart or what have you. Still better than the middle or window...IMHO.

Not that it matters now...but what type of plane were you flying on? Four hours jammed next to the window, isn't much better than the middle. For nothing else, but some breathing room, and being able to move away from the person in the middle, I'll always go for the the aisle seat. The down side, is if your wide,,,you tend to stick out in the aisle, and get bumped by the cart or what have you. Still better than the middle or window...IMHO.

A really big one:D

If you stick out, you will be singled out !! always dress down the muscle. I never wear any type of tight shirt ect. you may get a TSA guy with little man syndrone, he wants to challenge you becouse it's the only place he can. same with customs. As already said, be nice, calm, and polite. Being nice and friendly almost always changes there attitude. If you get mouthy or cop a bad attitude, they can make you miss a flight, even If you didn't do anything.

Earlier this month while traveling I had to go thru an X-ray machine. The person who views the x-ray image is normally somewhere in a back room. Those of you who understand X-rays know that dark areas are dense and light areas are less dense. The person in the back room called the TSA agent after I went thru the X-ray and told her that there was something in my arms and that she should inspect. She told the person on the phone who was analyzing the image that it was muscle and there was nothing in my arms. I had on short sleeves so she could see everything she needed to. Their conversation went on for about a minute and she told the guy she wasn't going to do it and hung up. She laughed and let me go. Talk about an ego boost. lol

The Beggar
Actually, its the other way around. The lighter areas on an x-ray indicate more density, or, more accurately, greater x-ray absorbing capacity.

Last edited:
If you stick out, you will be singled out !! always dress down the muscle. I never wear any type of tight shirt ect. you may get a TSA guy with little man syndrone, he wants to challenge you becouse it's the only place he can. same with customs. As already said, be nice, calm, and polite. Being nice and friendly almost always changes there attitude. If you get mouthy or cop a bad attitude, they can make you miss a flight, even If you didn't do anything.

Seems like the bigger you are the more people want to hate on you. If the haters would put down the twinkies and actually go to the GYM their would be less BULLshit to deal with. I guess it doesn't matter if they are security guard, cop, mailman, ETC....Haters come in all shapes and sizes. You take the good with the bad.

It's definitely an unwritten,very common practice(profiling) for any type of security or law enforcement.it's dirty but true

I am going thru bad divorce and have only been on cream bc low levels and my soon to be ex is telling the court that Im prob on. Funny thing is I havent for years. I got back inot it and really got big. Did use igf. Anyway, so Im seeing a therapist for firt time and DOWN DRESSED to look small. He doesnt know shit about my case and after 30 min and the looking side to side at my covered arms, he says, "do you use steroids". I said, are you fucking serious.
I should have looked at his crouch and said, hmmm, is that a big dick.
WTF

Actually, its the other way around. The lighter areas on an x-ray indicate more density, or, more accurately, greater x-ray absorbing capacity.

Sorry bro, you got that backwards. I am an X-ray and gamma radiation tech. Take lead for example. It is very dense. If you point an X-ray or gamma radiation source at it, it will show up as a dark mass on a screen because the radiation didn't make it thru the other side of the object. Hence it absorbed most of the radiation. Muscle, even tho not as dense as lead is still dense and will show up as a dark mass on a screen. So if you are full of muscle like us muscle heads, The data that is being displayed during the image analysis may look like we are hiding something in a dark area that their system can't see thru.

I learned if you talk nice to security you will find one that exercises as well and may have some pull to get you out of there without all the Bs

The Beggar

I was coming back from Cabo, Mexico 2 years ago and as we were going through customs the customs lady started asking me questions about my trip, she then said "you're a bodybuilder,did visit any pharmacies and buy any steroids on your trip" I was shock that she flat out said it like that. I wanted to be a smart ass and say "hell NO those prices are ridiculous I get my shit for way cheaper than that", but then I just looked at her and said "no ma'am they are illegal" with the most shocked look still on my face. My gf at the time was with me and was giving me the don't be a dick/smart ass look and that may have saved me. I didn't have anything on me nor did I buy anything down there,but I was just shocked she was stereotyping/profiling whatever you want to call it. I mean what did she really expect me to say??? Yes I did,but since I'm honest don't search my bags? Anyway I was only 220 at the time and if I drew attention in a t-shirt and shorts my advice is to cover up as much as possible and be nice even kiss ass some. Good luck.

Being "singled out" for what I look like occurs to me quite regularly, mostly here in the U.S. at both airports (like MIA) and cruise ports as well.

Happens so often I am almost use to it!

Worldspan

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner