over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flame War Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries Phil ..............it has been let go..........Like I said ,If I decide to go see you ,it will be to straighten things out with you. Your writting style is hard for me to take at times and I think you would have alot more respect for me if I was standing in front of you .......maybe we could catch a workout or something ? take care , bro

Little mack .....I think you have a valid point . One thing you must realize that I used to be behind the scenes is bbing as well as a couple of other sports as well........my point differs from things that I have seen and know of . but I think it is great that you have thought of boths sides of the equation ...........that is a positive perspective which I really respect......

J

Iabadman said:
No worries Phil ..............it has been let go..........Like I said ,If I decide to go see you ,it will be to straighten things out with you. Your writting style is hard for me to take at times and I think you would have alot more respect for me if I was standing in front of you .......maybe we could catch a workout or something ? take care , bro

Little mack .....I think you have a valid point . One thing you must realize that I used to be behind the scenes is bbing as well as a couple of other sports as well........my point differs from things that I have seen and know of . but I think it is great that you have thought of boths sides of the equation ...........that is a positive perspective which I really respect......

I have respect for you, but at times we dont see eye to eye. I dont see eye to eye with anyone it seems, hahahahhahhha. Would I have more respect in person, I do not think so. You underestimate my respect for you. Of course I would love to workout with you. Like I said, I live here so anytime I can see people that I know from the boards is a treat for me.

This is my take on the subject. Maybe this year has been too much for people and the countdown to a new one is on it's way. I know this is probably one of my worst years. 2 Miscarriages, wife in an accident. A lawsuit from a woman that ran a stop sign and was totally in the wrong. Her insurance company even paid for my Hummer to get fixed. Yet the judge still allows her to sue me and take up my time. Broken wrist to add to it. I can say this, I'm counting down the time to the end of this year.
When I came to this board it seemed pretty tight and enjoyable. When does this recreation of posting start to become an obsession? It has gotten to be one large game of chess? There are so many good guys on here. Can't we just realize it, do a virtual shake hands and move on?

Kaiser said:
This is my take on the subject. Maybe this year has been too much for people and the countdown to a new one is on it's way. I know this is probably one of my worst years. 2 Miscarriages, wife in an accident. A lawsuit from a woman that ran a stop sign and was totally in the wrong. Her insurance company even paid for my Hummer to get fixed. Yet the judge still allows her to sue me and take up my time. Broken wrist to add to it. I can say this, I'm counting down the time to the end of this year.
When I came to this board it seemed pretty tight and enjoyable. When does this recreation of posting start to become an obsession? It has gotten to be one large game of chess? There are so many good guys on here. Can't we just realize it, do a virtual shake hands and move on?

Amen to that. I know I too have had some real hardships this year. Definitely looking forward to a better year in 07'. Sorry for all that your going through H.

Kaiser ......very intelligent post my friend.......let me just say I am really sorry for all that you have been enduring [ that goes to the beautiful Simone as well ] , I too know what physical and emotional pain is all too well these days i am afraid . I am currantly recovering from my second back surgery in a year and looking on as my grandmother rots with badder cancer . [ the last 4 years has been hell ,but I feel like 07 will be my year to get some breaks and heal up] My only advice , is to seek pleasures in the little things .[ kids playing in the street , a bird on your lawn , Simone smiling or laughing ] Dont focus on what you don't have have or what you don't want to do ......Take control of your mind and heart . I promise you will heal and move on to raise the family that you are seeking ...........All my best to you and your lady[ you are both very kind and special people] .....stay the course my friend ......and you two will be more than fine ..............I promise !!!!

Iabadman said:

People having respect for my perspective...now that is a funny thing...hahaha

Thank IABADMAN. I always look forward to reading your posts b/c there are so few that have seen what you've seen! Thank you for sharing that with me.
Like I've always said..."IABADMAN...you are definitely A BAD MAN!"

And Phil thanks ..............that was appreciated .....feeling is mutual .......I still want to come see you when I am out your way .you are big on people showing what they are about .......I would like to meet you ,shake your hand , train [ I think even clean for many years ,and beaten up I could gain some respect from you ......lol.....as far as physically at least ....ha ha ] Maybe , walk away with a new friend in the process...........I will let you know when I am out your way .......take care.....sorry for making you upset .....was not my intent

Thanks fellas. I'm sure Simone will be pleased people have such nice things to say about her. IABM, I know you have been going through alot. I remember when I first joined here I read a post how you got shafted in an investment and lost over a million. That's a very bad year in itself. It actually makes me a little nervous myself because, although it's not over a million, I have $200,000 in an investment down in Somers Point NJ that has been ongoing for 3 friggin years with no fruition. Money is relative to your financial position however, so $200,000 to me is a good amount of money. My partners and I bought a restaurant (Macs) and the land across the street. http://www.macsrestaurant.com We had people that were "one of ours" on the township's board when we first purchased it. Unfortunately those people got ejected believe it or not so getting approvals for townhouses across the street which was going to be our profit center via normal avenues has been painfull. They cut us down from 24 units to 9 so far. We are still fighting, but after three years we just want to get out of it at this point. Anyway, I cant imagine losing more than a mil, but again it's all relative. Keep your head up and just keep surviving and working towards a beneficial time and sooner or later it has to come, and that goes for everyone. Sometimes I just want to move down to an island in the carribean, forget all this mess, bartend on the beach, live a more simple life and have no worries.

Kaiser said:
Thanks fellas. I'm sure Simone will be pleased people have such nice things to say about her. IABM, I know you have been going through alot. I remember when I first joined here I read a post how you got shafted in an investment and lost over a million. That's a very bad year in itself. It actually makes me a little nervous myself because, although it's not over a million, I have $200,000 in an investment down in Somers Point NJ that has been ongoing for 3 friggin years with no fruition. Money is relative to your financial position however, so $200,000 to me is a good amount of money. My partners and I bought a restaurant (Macs) and the land across the street. http://www.macsrestaurant.com We had people that were "one of ours" on the township's board when we first purchased it. Unfortunately those people got ejected believe it or not so getting approvals for townhouses across the street which was going to be our profit center via normal avenues has been painfull. They cut us down from 24 units to 9 so far. We are still fighting, but after three years we just want to get out of it at this point. Anyway, I cant imagine losing more than a mil, but again it's all relative. Keep your head up and just keep surviving and working towards a beneficial time and sooner or later it has to come, and that goes for everyone. Sometimes I just want to move down to an island in the carribean, forget all this mess, bartend on the beach, live a more simple life and have no worries.

It will work out man. My family and I have been there when it comes to losing small fortunes... Just stay strong and continue to look for new oportunities! One of my favorite definitions of entrepreunership is this.

Entrepreneurhsip-The relentless pursuit of opportunity regardless of resources currently owned.

littlemack said:
Entrepreneurhsip-The relentless pursuit of opportunity regardless of resources currently owned.

Yes that is so true. Once you get the hang of manipulating other peoples money to spin a profit for both parties, you can become a force. Luckily, I think I have good partners as I have made a good amount with them in the past and every year for that matter. The main thing you have to remember is keep enough money uninvested in case you need a lawyer to go after your fortune. That's a hard balance sometimes when other appealing investments arise.

Kaiser ......thanks bro .......but I lost 3 .5 million [ alittle more with some interest that i paid ] ......ha...ha .......I had to start over from scratch and am recovering ok ,so I am hanging in.....Sorry about your project .....it sounds as if you should bail out and take a loss. Sometimes you have to know when to say when before it is all gone........You should look for a large corp that would want to develope the area ......foriegn is best ,they will pay more . These companies have deep pockets and will be able to play the game with city planning .....a good commercial real estate guy should be able to bail you out of this mess at minimal loss......

I have always been very impressed with you and Simone as people . I am sorry for your misfortune , but I am so confident if you control your perspectives you will both be more than fine and gain what what you seeking .....I don't like to make promises in life ......but for you two ....I think that is guaranteed .......

JT and I are always talking about the simple life . He and I share alot of the same perspectives on things.......nice to know we have anothe brother around here ......I say the bartending thing sounds like a plan........you and Simone would be such a hit on the islands .....lol......i say go for it !!! why not ? ha ha

3 million, sheesh, that'll get your panties in a bunch. But once you make that much, you know you can make it back. You have the formula at that point. I know someone very well that was a millionaire 3 times now. Yup, he lost it 2 times. But he has the formula as you probably do. He is the original guy that the Boiler Room was written about. I know at this point if I lost everything the next year I'd be making well into the 6 digits again. Because I know the steps to take. I am just trying to work my way up to where you big dogs are, working with millions.

If I ever move away, you're all invited to pay full price at my bar ;) J/K, you know I'd have to get you guys f-ed up...

Ha ha you have me pegged ........I have been reasonably wealthy two times before and lost it all [note that I said wealthy , not rich or powerful .....never a big dog ,but just wanted security to do my own thing, not into the power deal .....don't know one of those folks that is happy ....I am fine with keep it simple ....i dont need to impress anybody ....shoot , I have been flat broke, I more than know how that feels as well.....lol]......I am on my way back again and do know how to do it [ plus have the credit and people that want to help me ,because I was always good to them when they made me money before] Like have said before , " when life throws you lemons ,make lemonade " ha ha ........that pretty much sums up my life the last 4 years or so .......hang in there Kasier ......all will be cool if you let it .............

Take a lesson from a flame war master. Stop arguing about previous arguments. Don't get your panties twisted when you disagree. Get over stupid insults and don't take a second thought about it. Voice your opinions, say what you think, then be done. Who gives a shit if someone respects you or likes you? Does it really matter? Not everyone will like you, it's that simple. Two words can make life so simple...."fuck 'em."

I have been here for a couple months and from a new guy's perspective I can definetly see that as winter has approached there has been a few more threads that took a turn for the worst.

Phil: For some reason a lot of his recent posts have come across as insulting. I don't know why, maybe he picked up a new writing style, but some of his posts don't come across that way so who knows. (This is from an outsider looking at a post and having no participation in the post.) Either way, being here for only a couple of months I respect Phil and know that when he posts its not for his own benefit and he's doing it for someone else - no matter how it comes across.

Iabadman: Another guy I respect. You don't post a lot, but when you do....you...put a lot....of..periods in your posts...:D Seriously though, your another guy that doesn't post BS on here and it seems like you have a lot of knowledge to share.

I don't know why I'm writing this, maybe its because as a new guy who was looking for REAL information YOU were the guys that as I read this forum more and more I realized knew what you were talking about. Stay, leave its up to you, but let me know where your going because I value the info that you both are willing to share.

SIDE NOTE: I think a lot of the problem is that when Phil might say something that seems insulting and instantly there are 10 people on his side and 10 people that aren't and all of them start arguing. Eventually it dies down to 3-5 people that are arguing over ONE comment. That one comment may have evolved into a few more from both sides, but not its not even a debate, its an arguement and people are pissed and have posted stuff that shows it. From now on, I think if someone thinks something said was insulting he should just ask Phil (or whoever made the post) to explain what he's saying that seemed insulting - instead of the thread instantly turning into a battle. I know once I mentioned to Phil that something seemed insulting to me, Phil clarified what he was saying and it made sense to me.

Last edited:
marbalizer99 said:
I have been here for a couple months and from a new guy's perspective I can definetly see that as winter has approached there has been a few more threads that took a turn for the worst.

Phil: For some reason a lot of his recent posts have come across as insulting. I don't know why, maybe he picked up a new writing style, but some of his posts don't come across that way so who knows. (This is from an outsider looking at a post and having no participation in the post.) Either way, being here for only a couple of months I respect Phil and know that when he posts its not for his own benefit and he's doing it for someone else - no matter how it comes across.

Iabadman: Another guy I respect. You don't post a lot, but when you do....you...put a lot....of..periods in your posts...:D Seriously though, your another guy that doesn't post BS on here and it seems like you have a lot of knowledge to share.

I don't know why I'm writing this, maybe its because as a new guy who was looking for REAL information YOU were the guys that as I read this forum more and more I realized knew what you were talking about. Stay, leave its up to you, but let me know where your going because I value the info that you both are willing to share.

SIDE NOTE: I think a lot of the problem is that when Phil might say something that seems insulting and instantly there are 10 people on his side and 10 people that aren't and all of them start arguing. Eventually it dies down to 3-5 people that are arguing over ONE comment. That one comment may have evolved into a few more from both sides, but not its not even a debate, its an arguement and people are pissed and have posted stuff that shows it. From now on, I think if someone thinks something said was insulting he should just ask Phil (or whoever made the post) to explain what he's saying that seemed insulting - instead of the thread instantly turning into a battle. I know once I mentioned to Phil that something seemed insulting to me, Phil clarified what he was saying and it made sense to me.

Perfectly well said post. And with that, I am locking this thread. I don't want to see any more soap dramas here. THis is not what this board is for. Any more drama threads will be deleted without explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member