over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flash Rambo

I was thinking about something and wanted your take since I see your Deca is twice that of mast.

Since mast is known to dry you up, if it's used at a higher dosage, in this case, higher than deca, would it "counteract" the lubrication effects of deca? Is your deca higher due to that thought, or just because you wanted to use deca at higher amounts due to it's positive effects?

just curious about thoughts on this. Maybe I'm overthinking it.

I've only used mast prop on a few occasions for short runs. This is my first time with mast enan so I will see. I went higher with the deca cuz I like the effects and wanted to see if lower test, high deca can avoid the negatives. It's going to be interesting to see with mast in the picture as well. I am one that usually feels better on higher then normal estrogen so with the super low test of 100mg and the 400mg of mast I'm a little concerned estro may take a dive which would bring on issues as well. And yes if estro is crashed my joints will be in pain even on deca. I'm thinking maybe I should do 1cc of the sustanon weekly split into two 125mg (0.5cc) doses versus the small 50mg (0.2cc) doses just to have better estrogen levels in case. Balancing the estro is probably key to controlling the sides.

I hope you are not going to neglect your calves. They need some love too :D

You know you do 3 sets of each bodypart. Do you warm up before you do your heavy set of 12 reps? I would assume so. Even if it's just one 1 warm set of say 20 reps. Just curious how you go about things as I could never go straight into a heavy 12 rep set.

I hope you are not going to neglect your calves. They need some love too :D

You know you do 3 sets of each bodypart. Do you warm up before you do your heavy set of 12 reps? I would assume so. Even if it's just one 1 warm set of say 20 reps. Just curious how you go about things as I could never go straight into a heavy 12 rep set.
My calves get hit on the reverse v-squats which is my number one choice for squatting. But that's it. I'll take a pic of them, my calves are okay. I can't post pics for some reason though.

Before the very first set there is a small warm up, really just trying to get the motion down. Then yea immediately into 12 reps. Stretching before and in between sets as well. I've had no issue. Trust me, I don't need that 20 rep warmup, its just robbing me of strength and endurance I can use on my working sets. Even when I stretch, it's quick 30 sec stretches. My first set is lighter of course, a comfortable 12 reps, I can probably push 16 reps on that set but I noticed it robbed me of strength for my heavier sets. I stop at 12 on the first 2 sets. The last set is the most important to me, I blast the muscle to oblivion by doing the heaviest I can then dropsetting. I'll keep tension on the muscle during the drop and stretch and force rep after rep, half reps, etc.

Here's last night's workout,

FitNotes Workout - Tuesday 13th February 2018

** Chest Press Machine **
- 175.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 190.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 205.0 lbs x 12 reps

** Lateral Machine Raise **
- 95.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 110.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 125.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Seated Cable Row **
- 165.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 180.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 195.0 lbs x 12 reps

** Dumbbell Hammer Curl **
- 35.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Leg Extension Machine **
- 150.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 170.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 190.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Lying Leg Curl Machine **
- 65.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 80.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 95.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Crunch Machine **
- 65.0 lbs x 20 reps
- 80.0 lbs x 20 reps

I will move up the weight on that chest press machine and the seated cable rows. I hadn't done either in a little while and I was stronger then before on both. My strength had dipped between the last blast and my latest. Things are starting to pick up now. Pumps were intense. I bet the hexarelin has a lot to do with that.

Preworkout I had a shake of whey, egg, milk, banana, oats, and cinnamon.

Intraworkout had 20g aminos and sea salt.

Postworkout dosed 200mcgs hexarelin and had two steak wraps. All this food is homemade, I am lucky to have a Wife that cooks. I snacked on some almonds afterwards but tried to keep it light and not overindulge lol.

My calves get hit on the reverse v-squats which is my number one choice for squatting. But that's it. I'll take a pic of them, my calves are okay. I can't post pics for some reason though.

Before the very first set there is a small warm up, really just trying to get the motion down. Then yea immediately into 12 reps. Stretching before and in between sets as well. I've had no issue. Trust me, I don't need that 20 rep warmup, its just robbing me of strength and endurance I can use on my working sets. Even when I stretch, it's quick 30 sec stretches. My first set is lighter of course, a comfortable 12 reps, I can probably push 16 reps on that set but I noticed it robbed me of strength for my heavier sets. I stop at 12 on the first 2 sets. The last set is the most important to me, I blast the muscle to oblivion by doing the heaviest I can then dropsetting. I'll keep tension on the muscle during the drop and stretch and force rep after rep, half reps, etc.

Here's last night's workout,

FitNotes Workout - Tuesday 13th February 2018

** Chest Press Machine **
- 175.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 190.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 205.0 lbs x 12 reps

** Lateral Machine Raise **
- 95.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 110.0 lbs x 10 reps
- 125.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Seated Cable Row **
- 165.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 180.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 195.0 lbs x 12 reps

** Dumbbell Hammer Curl **
- 35.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 8 reps
- 35.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Leg Extension Machine **
- 150.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 170.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 190.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Lying Leg Curl Machine **
- 65.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 80.0 lbs x 12 reps
- 95.0 lbs x 6 reps

** Crunch Machine **
- 65.0 lbs x 20 reps
- 80.0 lbs x 20 reps

I will move up the weight on that chest press machine and the seated cable rows. I hadn't done either in a little while and I was stronger then before on both. My strength had dipped between the last blast and my latest. Things are starting to pick up now. Pumps were intense. I bet the hexarelin has a lot to do with that.

Preworkout I had a shake of whey, egg, milk, banana, oats, and cinnamon.

Intraworkout had 20g aminos and sea salt.

Postworkout dosed 200mcgs hexarelin and had two steak wraps. All this food is homemade, I am lucky to have a Wife that cooks. I snacked on some almonds afterwards but tried to keep it light and not overindulge lol.

I wondered as you wrote 3 heavy sets so I assumed they were all to complete failure. It makes sense that the first is hard but leaving something in the tank. When I write 20 reps it was just an example but in my head I literally meant a weight 20 reps would not take effort and it was just to warm up and get ready. It sounds like you are doing what I do with my sets. I basically make them harder as I go along with the last being 100% effort. Although it sound slike your last 2 are 100% which makes sense due to the lower volume per muscle each session. I like to do drop sets for certain movements too. Your routine looks fantastic. If I were only training 3 times per week with your routine I would be doing the same and adding in a drop set for most movements as it's the only exercise for that bodypart. Basically short and intense for every bodypart. Time for me to get serious too after a short break.

Last edited:
I snacked on some almonds afterwards but tried to keep it light and not overindulge lol.

I have just ate 1kg of cashew butter as a snack in 4 days when in the UK :D

I wondered as you wrote 3 heavy sets so I assumed they were all to complete failure. It makes sense that the first is hard but leaving something in the tank. When I write 20 reps it was just an example but in my head I literally meant a weight 20 reps would not take effort and it was just to warm up and get ready. It sounds like you are doing what I do with my sets. I basically make them harder as I go along with the last being 100% effort. Although it sound slike your last 2 are 100% which makes sense due to the lower volume per muscle each session. I like to do drop sets for certain movements too. Your routine looks fantastic. If I were only training 3 times per week with your routine I would be doing the same and adding in a drop set for most movements as it's the only exercise for that bodypart. Basically short and intense for every bodypart. Time for me to get serious too after a short break.

You're absolutely right, the last 2 sets are to failure the first is not. I like training this way for two reasons, 1) every time I am in the gym I get to train everything, so no worries about a bad workout cuz I am always progressing somewhere, 2) I can blast a bodypart to oblivion on each exercise and can go heavy on everything since next exercise is a different muscle.

Trying to keep late night eating in control after dinner. Last night was not a good example of this. I indulged in some of my Wife's chocolates that I got her and the snickers my son brought home from school. On top of this had a turkey pastrami sandwich and a bowl of cereal. This was all after my couple large handfuls of almonds after dinner.

We usually never have chocolate and candy around cuz I will eat it! Valentine's day is bad for my fatloss!

Moved to the log section...RIP thread. Was really looking forward to this one

Trained last night. Postworkout meal was chicken with pico and green sauce garnish, salad, and hummus. Trying to cut down the carbs dramatically. The deca will hold the size and the mast will harden me up, I just need to keep my diet in check.

I still can't attach pics, I had a pic of the meal to share.

Had chicken, salad, and hummus for lunch. Not training today, will probably train tomorrow morning. Have kept carbs low all day, hoping to shed the fat without compromising recovery from less cals.

Trained fasted this morning. All I had was aminos. Dosed 200mcgs hex and 200mg cheque drops preworkout. Had a solid training session, pushed the weight. Strength was there but endurance was less being fasted. Postworkout right now I'm having more aminos with a bit of Gatorade, still no food yet.

Things are looking great! I am not experiencing any deca dick, quite the opposite. Had a session with the Wife last night and twice this morning. Erections were strong and finished easily, no deca dick at all!

Things are looking great! I am not experiencing any deca dick, quite the opposite. Had a session with the Wife last night and twice this morning. Erections were strong and finished easily, no deca dick at all!

Thats good rambo for 800mg deca, whats your ai dosage+caber?

Trained fasted this morning. All I had was aminos. Dosed 200mcgs hex and 200mg cheque drops preworkout. Had a solid training session, pushed the weight. Strength was there but endurance was less being fasted. Postworkout right now I'm having more aminos with a bit of Gatorade, still no food yet.

Keep at it man! The endurance will come quicker than you think it will.

I love training fasted whether I'm cutting or bulking....but you adapt pretty quickly!

I have done it that way for years...even when doing the powerlifting routines. When I changed up and started alternating higher reps in...it hit me a little. But a week into it and I was fine.

hey brother.....I'm following along! It's funny....I've been intrigued by 3-day per week training for years but I just can't make myself do it...lol. I think it's cuz I have a really well-equipped home gym so it's super easy for me to get my training sessions in every week without affecting work & family obligations. And not to mention zero travel time to the gym and back! 4-5 days per week has always seemed to be a "sweet spot" for me so I'm gonna stick with what's working for now. But someday I'm gonna give 3 days a solid try. Anyway, I'm following your log and looking forward to seeing your progress. BTW...how are you liking the 100mg per week sustanon?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws